剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
I wish you'd just tell me. What do you want?
我希望你能直接告诉我 你到底想要什么
I want my keys back. Before I change the locks.
把我家钥匙还给我 然后我要换锁了
The body they found in Berkshire yesterday was Agent Walker
他们昨天在伯克郡发现的尸体 是沃克特工的
Oh, my God! I know.
天啊 我也觉得
I'm helping Sam with the Reid regeneration project.
我在帮山姆做里德改造项目
It's the Green regeneration project.
是格林改造项目
Green as in Lizzie Green?
莉兹·格林的那个家族吗
Mr Reid insisted,
里德先生坚持要这样的
because of all the hard work I've done on it.
因为我付出了很多艰苦的努力
Get me that music box.
给我弄到那个音乐盒
We know who bought it. The Russian.
我们知道是谁买♥♥去了 是俄♥国♥人
Marat Milankovic. I need it back.
马拉特·米伦科维奇 我得弄回来
Find the house, find the guy.
找到住♥宅♥ 就能找到那个人
Find the guy, find the music box.
找到那个人 就能找到音乐盒
Find the music box...
找到音乐盒 就...
Well, then we're done. If we find that, we're good.
那就行了 找到音乐盒 我们就完成任务了
Take me with you!
带我一起走
For one day I'm not safe. I'll give you anything.
就一天 我现在不安全 我什么都愿意给你们
Anything?
任何东西吗
No-one's following us.
没人跟踪我们
I think we're going to be all right.
我想我们会没事的
This had better be good.
最好是重要情报
It's Agent Walker's car, Ma'am it's on the move.
是沃克特工的车 长官 车还在行驶当中
So find it. Why am I out of bed?
那就找到啊 为什么把我叫起床
The two men driving the car
驾车的两个人
were with Walker moments before he died, Ma'am.
在沃克死前的时间里 曾和他在一起过 长官
OK. So who are we dealing with?
好吧 我们现在面对的是什么人
On the left. Samuel James Pinkett, 29,
左边的 山姆·詹姆斯·平克特 29岁
works for Berkshire County Council.
在伯克郡议会工作
To his right, Philip Neville Bourne, 31,
右边的 菲利普·纳维·伯恩 31岁
works in the council building but not for the council itself.
在议会大楼工作 但不是为议会本身工作
Where's my coffee?
我的咖啡呢
Any previous? No convictions, Ma'am.
有前科吗 没有定罪记录 长官
But we can connect them to nine incidents in the last 48 hours.
但他们与过去48小时内发生的9起事故都有关联
Holy shit!
天啊
Who are these guys?
那两个人到底是谁啊
We're still piecing that together, Ma'am.
我们还在调查当中 长官
Walker picked them up outside the house of Scarlett Stevens
沃克是在斯嘉丽·斯蒂文斯的房♥子外搭载他们的
just after she reported the death of her husband Nick.
当时她刚刚报♥警♥称丈夫尼克被杀
Then at 23:10 we have them handing over something to this man.
23:10时 他们又把一样东西交给了这个人
Lionel Lau, organiser of an underground gambling ring,
莱内尔·劳 一个地下赌场的组织者
together with a whole...
并且还有...
Yeah, OK, when does this get interesting?
好吧 真正值得我们注意的是什么情况
At 1.15am they arrive at the address of Marat Milankovic
凌晨1:15时 他们到达马拉特·米伦科维奇的住所
who was the subject of Walker's surveillance.
此人正是沃克的监视对象
Why was he watching this guy?
他为什么要监视这个人
It's possible that Milankovic had some intel...
米伦科维奇可能掌握着一些...
We don't know. Walker hadn't filed any reports.
我们并不能确定 沃克并没有提交任何报告
Is Milankovic with them now? We don't know.
米伦科维奇现在跟他们在一起吗 不知道
Are they working with the Russians?
他们在和俄♥国♥人合作吗
Don't tell me, you don't know.
别告诉你们不知道
Milk and sugar? Neither.
要加牛奶还是糖 都不加
I've already put the milk in.
我已经加了牛奶了
Anyone want one with milk?
有谁想喝加牛奶的咖啡吗
Take the lead on this, Paul.
你来负责这事 保罗
And use these two, they seem to have it well covered.
让这两个人做帮手 他们似乎掌握得很好
Yes, ma'am. OK, kids...
是 长官 挺好了 孩子们
meet your targets.
来认识下你们的目标
The last agent who got too close ended up in a body bag.
上一个快要接近真♥相♥的人 最终丧命
So find them...
所以请找到他们
watch them...
监视他们
keep your distance.
保持距离
These guys are probably armed...
这两个人很可能持有武器
and definitely dangerous.
并且一定很危险
What are you doing? What? I was quick!
你这是干什么 什么啊 我已经很快了
You were ten minutes! You have to heat them individually.
你用了10分钟 每一个需要单独加热啊
You don't have to. You don't have to buy them.
你不必那么做的啊 你甚至不必买♥♥这些
I'm not eating a cold Jinsters, Sam.
我才不要吃冷的金斯特馅饼呢 山姆
Ginsters. Jinsters.
根斯特 金斯特
Ginsters. Jinsters.
根斯特 金斯特
Ginsters. Jinsters.
根斯特 金斯特
Its Jinsters. Right, I'm not doing...
就是金斯特啊 好吧 我懒得跟你...
Just drive, we need to get him to the hospital.
开车吧 我们得送他去医院
No, no, no hospital. They will look for me there.
不不 不能去医院 他们会去那里找我的
Don't worry, Marat,
别担心 马拉特
we're going to patch you up, all right?
我们会帮你治好伤的 明白吗
Drink that, it's isotonic.
喝下吧 是等渗饮料
Philip, is that you?
菲利普 是你吗
Hiya, Mum!
你好啊 妈
Where have you been?
你是去哪儿了啊
Oh, my Jesus! Who's... He's bleeding!
天啊 这是...他在流血呢
Mum, he needs your help.
妈 他需要你的帮助
He's been shot. What?
他中枪了 什么
We can't take him to hospital...
我们不能送他去医院
Have you been hanging out with that Neil West again?
你又跟那个叫尼尔·韦斯特的人在一起混吗
No, no, no. I'm calling the police.
不 没有 我要报♥警♥
Mum, listen, no, we can't, OK?
妈 听我说 不能报 好吗
Mum, listen to me. Mum, listen to my voice.
妈 听我说 妈 听我说话
Shooting. Listen to my voice.
说啊 听我说话
Listen to my voice. Yes.
听我说话 好的
Breath in through your mouth, and out through your nose,
用嘴巴吸气 用鼻子呼气
in through your mouth,
用嘴巴吸气
out through your nose,
用鼻子呼气
in through your... out through your...
吸气 呼气
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我在做正确的事
You have to trust me.
你必须信任我
Right, get him into the garage.
好吧 把他抬进车♥库♥里去
I don't want any blood on the good settee,
我可不希望长椅上沾染血迹
I'll get my kit.
我去拿急救箱
OK, this way. Shoes off.
好的 这边走 脱掉鞋子
Shoes off, guys. Shoes off, shoes off, shoes off.
脱掉鞋子 各位 脱掉鞋子 脱掉鞋子
What's his name? Marat.
他叫什么名字 马拉特
OK, Marat, I think this might hurt a little bit
好的 马拉特 我觉得这个可能有点疼
What is that? Tiny town?
那是什么 微型小镇吗
No, it's a model railway!
不 是个铁路模型
Marat, there's no exit wound,
马拉特 没有出口伤
I think the bullet's still in there.
我估计子弹还在你体内
Have you done this before?
你以前干过这事吗
No. But you don't spend 12 years in A&E
没有 但是在急诊室待了12年
without seeing your fair share of gunshot wounds.
是不可能没见过枪伤的
How many have you seen?
你见过多少例啊
Two.
两例
If you count this one.
前提是算上这一例的话
You trying to kill me.
你是想杀了我
No, no, no, no, it's us, we're trying to help you, remember?
不不不 是我们 我们想帮你 还记得吗
Petr tried to kill me.
皮特试图杀了我
That's right, and we helped you, yeah?
没错 我们帮助了你 记得吗
You... you...
你 你...
you my rent boy?
你是我的男妓吗
He's delirious. Have some more of this.
他出现幻觉了 再喝点这个吧
Mmm, yep that's it
是的 没错
Drink it down.
都喝下去
There I can see it! Hold still, hold still.
我看到子弹了 别动 别动
Hold still, hold still.
别动 别动
Got it!
取出来了
Bandages!
拿绷带
You're amazing, Mum.
你真棒 妈
Go and get some bedding from the bedding cupboard.
去柜子里取些床单被褥来
I need to pop out for a few minutes
我需要出去几分钟
Are you OK?
你还好吧
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表