剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
'If you are not here by five o'clock, we will kill your wife. '
如果你5点钟还不赶来 我们就杀了你老婆
This is our moment! We've been chosen!
这是属于我们的时刻 我们是天选之人
You're not going anywhere until you've finished that research pack.
你不完成调研报告 就哪儿也别想去
I just need to print it out.
我需要打印出来
Guys, who wants to go go-karting?
各位 谁想去玩卡丁车
Noone wants to go gokarting. I'll come.
没人想去玩卡丁车 我去
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want my keys back... before I change the locks
把我家钥匙还给我 然后我要换锁了
Is Milankovic safe?
米伦科维奇安全吗
He's with me. At work.
他跟我在一起 在我工作的地方
I work at Berkshire County Council.
我在伯克郡议会工作
I give it to you. You keep safe. Tell no-one.
我把这个给你 你好好保管着 别告诉任何人
They're bribing the transport minister.
他们在贿赂交通部部长
They've bagged all the right land to sell.
他们把合适的土地都收入囊中再出♥售♥
He'll get rich, and she'll get the blame!
他会发大财 骂名却全部由她承担
You should all have received your invitations to the gala dinner...
你们应该都收到了庆祝晚宴的邀请函
We've got to warn Lizzie.
我们必须去提醒莉兹
No! Start the car!
不要 快发动车子
Where are the documents? What?
文件在哪儿 什么
The documents he gave you - where are they?
他给你的文件 放哪儿了
Down!
趴下
We make a great team, you and me.
你和我 我们是很棒的一个团队
I want you to know whatever happens,
我希望你知道 无论发生什么事
I don't regret a second of it.
我一点都不后悔
OK, let's do this.
好了 我们就这么做吧
Get down. What? No! No!
趴下 什么 不要 不要
Phil! What?
菲尔 搞什么
What are you doing?! What are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼 你才是在搞什么鬼
What are you doing?! What are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼 你才是在搞什么鬼
What are you doing?! What are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼 你才是在搞什么鬼
OK, I'm pulling out. Engage the target.
好了 我要撤离了 对目标开火吧
There's no sign of movement from the vehicle.
车子已经不动了
Damn it!
该死的
Well, don't just stand there! Go and find them!
别傻站在这里 快去找到他们
Yes, sir! Right, you two, with me.
是 长官 你们两个 跟上我
Come on, let's go. Move!
快点 走 行动
We can't see a thing down there. I'm switching to thermal.
我们什么都看不到 我转到热源追踪模式
Get down, get down! What?
趴下 趴下 什么
We have a visual. Two targets heading north-northeast.
我们看到了 有两个目标正往东北偏北的方向跑
I'll send it to your screen.
我发到你的屏幕上
Yeah... That's them.
没错 就是他们
Hold your position.
原地待命
OK, they're coming to you now.
好了 他们向你们那边去了
50m.
50米
40...
40米
30...
30米
20...
20米
Now! Freeze!
行动 别动
Freeze! Stay where you are!
别动 站在那里别动
You're in danger, so don't move!
你们有危险 别动
Stand down!
撤退
Get on the phone to Thames Valley Police.
立刻联♥系♥泰晤士谷警局
We need every officer in the county on the lookout for these guys.
让郡里的每个警♥察♥都出去寻找那两个人
I can't run any more!
我跑不动了
Come on! I can't. I'm sorry!
快走 我跑不动了 对不起
No! No way!
不 不要
I don't think we've got a choice!
我觉得我们别无选择
We'll climb onto the bridge and we'll jump on three.
我们先爬到桥上 数到三一起跳
This is stupid! It's stupid if we don't!
这太愚蠢了 不跳才愚蠢呢
OK, on three, all right? OK...
听好 数到三 明白吗 好的
One...
一
Two...
二
Three...!
三
You didn't jump. Neither did you.
你没跳 你也没跳
Has Sam turned up?
山姆来了吗
What do you think?
你以为呢
Phil, give me your phone. Why?
菲尔 把你的手♥机♥给我 为什么
They can trace it.
他们可以追踪的
I only got it two weeks ago. Phil!
我两周前才买♥♥的 菲尔
It'll be fine.
会没事的
Phil, come on...
菲尔 快拿来
I don't want to go back to a Nokia!
我不想回头又用诺基亚的旧手♥机♥
Please!
求你了
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
'Da. ' OK.
是的 很好
'Do it. '
行动吧
Da.
是
Thank you everyone for coming.
谢谢大家的到来
You've got... All right, thank you.
你们都...好的 谢谢各位
It's slowing down. I think we should get out.
车子慢下来了 我觉得我们得下车
Really?
真的吗
We can't just keep running. They're professionals.
我们总不能一直逃亡 他们是专业人士
They'll find us eventually. But where are we going to go?
他们最终会找到我们的 但我们能去哪儿呢
We have to go back, warn Lizzie about Reid.
我们必须回去 提醒莉兹当心里德
But then they'll definitely catch us. Scarlett said...
但他们肯定会抓住我们的 斯嘉丽说...
We've done nothing wrong, Phil, nothing.
我们并没有做错任何事 菲尔 一件都没有
The more we run, the guiltier we look.
我们越是逃亡 就越会显得有罪
We have to go back, because innocent people don't run.
我们必须回去 因为无罪之人是不会逃的
No, they don't.
是啊 是不会
They stand up and they say, "Bring the noise, mother... "
他们会站起来然后说 放马过来吧 狗日...
Don't start. Let's get out of here.
闭嘴 我们下车吧
Where do you think we are?
你觉得我们这是在哪儿
You're not going to believe this.
你一定觉得难以置信
Who wants to go go-karting?
谁想去玩卡丁车
Watch the lights.
注意信♥号♥♥灯
Notifying all units.
通知所有单位
Be aware of two wanted men in the Berkshire area,
注意伯克郡区域的两个通缉犯
Samuel Pinkett and Philip Bourne.
山姆·平克特和菲利普·伯恩
Do not approach without backup.
没有支援的情况下请勿靠近
We believe them to be armed and dangerous.
我们认为他们持有武器 并且很危险
Late as always.
一如既往地迟到了
Two things. One, it's black tie.
两个问题 第一 必须系黑领带
Two, council employees only.
第二 只有议会工作人员才能入内
You don't work for the council. You just work in the building.
你可不是替议会工作的 你只是替大楼工作
Piss off, Noel. Come on, we've got to find Lizzie.
滚蛋吧 诺亚 快 我们必须找到莉兹
You know what, Pinkett?
你知道吗 平克特
This is just the latest addition to a major file
我必须把你们这次的行为加入到
of disciplinary offences that I've been compiling.
我所列出的重大违纪行为档案中
May I? Be my guest.
我可以动手吗 请吧
God... I've always wanted to do that.
天啊 我一直都想这么干呢
Sabrina... Noel needs some first aid.
塞布丽娜 诺亚需要急救
Nice suits, gentlemen. Cheers, Alan.
衣服不错 先生们 谢谢 艾伦
You, too.
你也是
Where's Lizzie? I dunno.
莉兹在哪儿 我不知道
Sam...
山姆
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙的吗
We'd like to talk to you about the music box.
我们想跟你谈谈音乐盒的事
I really am most grateful to both of you for returning it.
我真的很感激你们二位帮我找回音乐盒
Scarlett was very worried.
斯嘉丽之前很担心
I hope I haven't made too much trouble for you?
希望没给你们添大♥麻♥烦
Must be nice to be treated like a hero.
被当做英雄对待的感觉一定很愉快吧
Everyone queuing up to shake your hand.
大家排着队等着跟你握手
Well, if you've got something to say, I suggest you say it.
如果你们有话想说 不妨直说
I have.
我要说
We know what you're doing. All of it.
我们知道你在干什么 全都知道
It's been a strange week, hasn't it, Phil? I'll say.
这一周过得真离奇 对吧菲尔 可不是嘛
We've met some bad people, but you're the worst...
我们遇见了一些坏人 但你是其中最恶劣的
cos you've given everyone hope...
因为你给了人们希望
that they can stay in this town
让他们以为可以待在这座镇上
and have jobs to feel secure in...
有工作 有安全感
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表