剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
Are you saying no?
你们是要说没有吗
Yes.
是的
I mean, yes, it's... it's a no.
我是说 是的 没提到过
Stay in the car. I have a prior appointment.
待在车里别动 我有个重要约会
I will be five minutes. Thank you.
我5分钟后就回来 谢谢你
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 老爸
Thank you. I mean, thanks.
谢谢 我是说 谢谢你了
Cool guy.
真酷
He's really cool. Really cool.
他真的很酷 超级酷
Lovely choice of venue. Beautiful view...
见面地点选的真有意思 风景很美
The stench of piss.
一股尿骚味
Were you followed? Please.
你被人跟踪了没有 拜托
What's this about?
到底所为何事
Milankovic can identify
米伦科维奇能指认出
Russian agents working here and in the States.
在这里和美国工作的俄♥国♥特工
He's asking the Russians to pay him to keep his mouth shut.
他让俄♥国♥人付他封口费
He wants payback for being thrown out of Russia.
他因为被赶出俄♥国♥ 一直希望报复他们
Have you reported this?
你上报了这事吗
That's just it.
问题就在这里
Everything I've tried to upload has been scrambled.
无论我想上传什么东西 都被破坏了
That could be an IT problem. It's a mole.
可能是网络技术问题 是有内奸
Someone doesn't want us getting our hands on this information.
有人不希望我们掌握这些信息
Have you told anyone else?
你有跟其他人说这事吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
We need to keep this between us.
此事只能你知我知
I'll find them, Paul.
我会找出他们的 保罗
I'm this close. I know it.
我已经很接近了 我知道的
You have no idea.
你根本无法想象
I say a line, and you have to guess which film it's from.
我说句台词 你就猜是出自哪部电影的
Right.
好的
Right? Famous film, not necessarily a famous line.
明白吗 都是出名的电影 不过台词不一定很出名
But, for example, if I say, "Phone home," You say?
比如 我说"打电♥话♥回家" 你该说...
Jerry Maguire.
《甜心先生》
No, ET.
不对 是《E.T.外星人》
If I was doing Jerry Maguire,
如果我选的是《甜心先生》
I'd say, "Show me the money. "
我会说"给我看那些钱"
That's what I meant.
我就是这个意思
Any film? Yeah.
随便什么电影吗 是的
OK. Well... yeah.
好吧 其实 行吧
Paul... What have you got yourself into?
保罗 你这是卷入了什么事
"Welcome to Jurassic Park. "
欢迎来到侏罗纪公园
Is it Jurassic Park? Yes.
是《侏罗纪公园》吗 正确
It's him. Oh, God! Is he all right?
是他 天啊 他还好吗
Of course he isn't all right! He landed on the bloody roof!
他当然不好了 他摔在了车顶上
OK, go and put him in the recovery position.
好吧 把他摆成恢复性体♥位♥
Stop suggesting the recovery position for dead people!
别再提议把死人摆成恢复性体♥位♥了
All right, then, well, we'll go, then. Get his keys.
好吧 那我们快走 拿上他的车钥匙
You get his keys! He's on your side! Get his keys
你去拿钥匙 他在你那边 快去拿钥匙
Got them. Oh, my God!
拿到了 天啊
Take them.
快拿着
OK, Sam, you're doing really well. OK.
好了 山姆 你表现得很好 好的
We need to get you some clothes, OK?
我们需要给你弄些衣服换上 好吗
Cos... Well, yours are... They're a bit red.
因为 你的衣服 有点红
You mean covered in blood?
你是指浸满了血吧
Yeah, exactly.
是啊 没错
We need to go to your house and pick up some clothes.
我们需要先去一趟你家 取些衣服
Can't go there. Lau knows where I live.
不能去我家 劳知道我住哪儿
What?! How?!
什么 怎么知道的
I told him. I don't know why.
我告诉他的 我也不知道为什么
We were standing by the lifts, and I didn't know what to say
我们当时站在电梯旁 我不知道该说些什么
and told him my address.
于是就把我的住址告诉他了
OK, well, that's... That's OK.
好吧 这个 没事
It's not... It's not great. Can't we go to yours?
虽然 不是什么好事 就不能去你家吗
Scarlett knows where I live.
斯嘉丽知道我住在哪儿
She's been there. So... Yes.
她去过那里 所以... 没错
We... We need to think.
我们 得好好想想
Sam, is there anywhere we can get you some clothes?
山姆 有没有其他地方能帮你搞到些衣服
No.
没有
Yes.
有的
Haven't you got a key? Yeah,
你没有钥匙吗 有的
I just... I don't want to give it back.
我 我不想还回去
Why not? Because I just don't.
为什么不想 我就是不想
Sorry. Oh, my God.
抱歉 我的天啊
I was in a fight. But I'm OK.
我刚刚跟人打架了 但我没事
A fight? Who were you in a...? A skinhead.
打架 你跟谁打... 一个小混混
Sam destroyed him. Can we come in?
山姆灭了他 我们能进来吗
What is he doing here?
他到这儿来干什么
Who's he? The cat's brother?
他是指谁 猫哥哥吗
Honestly, I'm fine. I just need to get my clothes back.
说真的 我没事 我只是需要取回我的衣服
Wait here, I'll... I'll go and get them.
在这儿等着 我去帮你拿
Well, can't we just come in?
我们不能直接进来吗
No, no. It will... It will take me two seconds.
不不不 我很快就好
Lizzie, listen to...
莉兹 听听...
Sam. You all right, mate?
山姆 你没事吧 老兄
This isn't what it looks like.
事情不是你表面看到的这样
We invited Ed cos we thought that Lizzie might...
我们邀请了埃德是因为我们觉得莉兹可能...
Yeah, I mean we're not taking sides,
是啊 我们并没有选择站在某一方那边
if that's what you're thinking.
如果你是这么认为的话
Yeah, it's not like we're doing this every night, or anything.
是啊 我们并不是每晚都这样什么的
No. I mean, what, this is only like the second time we've.
绝没有 这也只是我们...
we've done it, I reckon.
第二次这样 我记得是这样
Is that blood?
你身上是血吗
Yeah. We just beat the shit out of three skinheads.
是啊 我们刚刚把3个小混混揍得屁滚尿流
Sam...
山姆
This isn't what it looks like.
事情不是你表面看到的这样
Um, this was... It was Chris's idea to, er, bring...
其实是克里斯的主意 要邀请...
Ed.
埃德
Ed. And... he's not even my type.
埃德 他根本不是我喜欢的类型
Sorry.
抱歉
Is that aubergine lasagne?
那是茄子千层面吗
Sam... That's my recipe.
山姆 那是我的食谱
It's a Jamie Oliver.
是杰米·奥利弗的食谱
Are there peas in it?
里面有豌豆吗
Yes.
有
Jamie doesn't put peas in it.
杰米并不会在里面放豌豆
Sam...
山姆
It's fine. You can do what you want.
没事 你想做什么都可以
I just didn't realise you'd moved on so quickly.
我只是没意识到你这么快就已经开始新篇章了
I haven't.
我没有
Phil!
菲尔
You don't know what you're missing.
你不知道你错过了一个多么好的男人
Are you OK? I'm fine.
你还好吧 我没事
Please don't hurt me.
求你们别伤害我
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I just sold some art. That's all I did.
我只是卖♥♥了些画作 仅此而已
To Marat Milankovic.
卖♥♥给马拉特·米伦科维奇
I was supposed to deliver the money to Mr Lau. That's all I know.
我本该把钱交给劳先生的 我只知道这些
OK. We believe you.
好吧 我们信你
So... can I go?
那么 我能走了吗
Yes.
可以
Can I just take, like, 50 pounds, just to get home?
我能拿走50镑 打车回家吗
I haven't got that sort of money, man. Me neither.
我没有那么多钱 我也没有
No, I mean...
不 我是指...
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Did he say Marat Milankovic?
他刚刚是说马拉特·米伦科维奇吗
You sneak into my home. You try to poison me.
你们偷偷潜入我家 试图给我下毒
See how you like it. Drink your medicine.
喝下你们自己的药吧 看你们喜不喜欢
No! Sam, no!
不要 山姆 不要
Drink your medicine.
喝下你们的药吧
Drink it!
都喝了
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表