剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
He sold a load of stuff,
他卖♥♥掉了很多东西
we've ended up with the money,
钱最后到了我们手上
you can just take that and leave us alone.
你可以把钱拿走 从此我们各走各的路
He sold something very important to me.
他卖♥♥掉了一样对我们很重要的东西
A music box.
一个音乐盒
Right, well, we know who bought it. The Russian.
好吧 我们知道是谁买♥♥去了 是俄♥国♥人
Marat Milankovic.
马拉特·米伦科维奇
Braslan Ovanovic, something like that.
叫布拉斯兰·奥凡诺围棋什么的
No, that was exactly it Marat Milankovic.
不 我很确定就叫马拉特·米伦科维奇
Ball park.
大致是吧
Why don't you just find him, give him the money,
不如你去找到他 把钱给他
you walk away, we walk away?
你平安抽身 我们也平安抽身
You're not going to say anything,
你什么都不说
we're not going to say anything.
我们也什么都不说
No-one's going to say anything.
没人会说出任何事的
Get me that music box.
给我弄到那个音乐盒
Or I'll go to the police and tell them I've started remembering.
否则我就去找警方 说我的记忆开始恢复了
I'll tell them to go to the council
我会叫他们去郡议会处
and look for a scrawny Hobbit
找一个骨瘦如柴的霍比特人
and a male Clare Balding. You've got 24 hours.
以及一个男版的克莱尔·伯丁 给你们24小时
You don't look anything like Clare Balding.
你长得根本不像克莱尔·伯丁啊
I know.
我知道
Hello, Miss Green,
你好 格林小姐
sorry to disturb, it's Council Security here.
抱歉打扰 这里是议会安保处
I have a, er...
我这边有个...
Sam Pinkett. Mr Pickett here.
山姆·平克特 有位"皮克特"先生
He wants access to the building to do some work for you.
他想进入大楼 为你做一些工作
I know where we can search the planning archives.
我知道可以上哪儿去找市政规划档案
We just need to find the house. Oh, I see.
我们只需要找到他的住♥宅♥就行了 知道了
Find the house, find the guy.
找到住♥宅♥ 就能找到那个人
Find the guy, find the music box.
找到那个人 就能找到音乐盒
Find the music box... OK.
找到音乐盒 就... 好的
Well, then that's it. If we find that, we're done, we're going.
那就行了 找到音乐盒 我们就完成任务了
Good to go. Cheers, Len.
好了 再见 伦
I hope she hasn't changed her password.
但愿她没改密♥码♥
Yeah? What is it?
是吗 密♥码♥是什么
Sam's got no pubes?
山姆没有阴毛吗
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
没错 就是这个
See, this is what my mum thinks I do all day -
瞧吧 我妈以为我整天就是做这个的
sit in an office, taking calls...
坐在办公室里 接接电♥话♥
Yeah, I can't think why that isn't your job.
是啊 真想不通这为什么不是你的工作
住址:康普顿庄园
姓名: 马拉特·米伦科维奇
Got him.
找到他了
Can you turn on the printer in the office? Yeah, I got it.
你能打开打印机吗 好的 这就去
What are you doing?!
你在干什么呢
Why are you in my office?!
你来到我办公室干什么
Just making up for the time I missed.
逃了很多班 现在来弥补一下工作
It's ten o'clock at night.
现在是晚上10点啊
Shouldn't you be at your dinner party?
你不是该在晚宴派对上吗
You sort of ruined the vibe. Oh, I'm sorry!
你把气氛都毁了 抱歉
Sam, I'm a bit worried about you.
山姆 我有点担心你
Well, don't be.
不必
You've been acting so weird - disappearing from work,
你最近真的好古怪 突然在上班时间离开
getting into fights.
跟人打架
It's just not you.
那简直不像是你
Maybe it is now. Wow.
或许现在是了 哇
Got it.
打印好了
What are you doing here? Oh, we had to...
你到这儿来干什么 我们得...
I mean, I'm helping Sam with the Reid regeneration project.
我在帮山姆做里德改造项目
It's the Green regeneration project,
是格林改造项目
and why would he need your help? You're just the mailroom guy.
他为什么需要你的帮助 你只是个收发邮件的
Yeah. And Steven Segal was just the chef.
是啊 斯蒂文·西格尔也"只是"个大厨呢
Hang on, Green as in Lizzie Green?
等等 莉兹·格林的那个家族吗
Yeah.
是啊
Mr Reid insisted.
里德先生坚持要这样的
Because of all the hard work I've done on it.
因为我付出了很多艰苦的努力
Ha! "Hard work. "
是啊 "干"得真努力
Excuse me?!
你说什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Do you enjoy working for the council?
你喜欢替议会工作吗
He doesn't actually work for the council,
他其实并不是专门替议会工作的
he just works for the building.
他只是为这整栋楼工作
And no, I don't enjoy it.
不 我并不喜欢
I notice you're not denying it, you and Reid.
我注意到你并没有否认你和里德的关系
Oh, my God. You know what, Sam, why don't you...?
天啊 你知道吗 山姆 不如你...
I know, it's none of my business. No, just listen.
我知道 跟我无关 不 你听着
I'm sorry that I got promoted.
我很抱歉我被升职了
And I am sorry that we split up
我也很抱歉我们分开了
but... I am not going to apologise for the fact
但是我不会因为我真的在乎
that I actually care about what I'm trying to do.
我想要完成的伟大目标而道歉
I don't even know why you bother coming in.
我都不知道你每天何必还要来上班
For you.
为了你啊
It's always been for you.
一直都是为了你
I fucking hate it.
我真的很讨厌这工作
I come in here every day trying to be who you want me to be
我每天都来上班 努力成为你想让我成为的那个人
and I don't even know what that is.
我都不知道那是什么样的
I wish you'd just tell me.
我希望你能直接告诉我
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
Please select your floor.
请选择楼层
I want my keys back before I change the locks.
把我家钥匙还给我 然后我要换锁了
Doors closing.
关门
We've got to go.
我们得走了
So, Scarlett's dad is Mr Reid, the Reid development guy.
斯嘉丽的爸爸就是里德先生 里德开♥发♥项目的那个
I know.
我知道
Right, it's straight on on this road for a mile
听着 沿着这条路直行一英里
and then it's right.
然后右转
What are we going to say to this Marat guy?
我们要怎么对那个叫马拉特的人说
We're just going to say, "Mr Stevens is sorry,
难道就直接说 "斯蒂文斯先生很抱歉
"He made a mistake, it wasn't his to sell
他犯了个错 他无权卖♥♥那些东西
and we need to buy it back. "
我们得再买♥♥回来"
Yeah, we've got the money,
是啊 我们有钱
he can't have bought it more than a couple of days ago.
他也就是几天前才买♥♥过去的
You can take anything back within seven days.
7天之内 可以退换货
It's your statutory rights.
那是法定权利
I'm not sure that applies here but...
我觉得那个法律在这上面不适用吧
Right, that's deliberate.
好吧 这是故意的了
What are we going to do, Sam?
我们要怎么办才好 山姆
Just... Just... do as he says.
就 照他说的做
It's not all there.
钱的数额不够
C- C-Can you take that and we'll owe you the rest?
你能先拿走这些 剩下的我们先欠着吗
I get paid on Thursday.
我周四发薪水
Phil, how much was that hot-stone massage?
菲尔 那个热石按♥摩♥花了多少钱
305 pounds.
305英镑
300 pounds?!
300多镑
Yes, I didn't know we were going to need it
是的 我当时不知道我们会需要这钱
to buy back a music box
去买♥♥回一个音乐盒
and pay off a crazy... - ... did I?
并付给一个疯狂的...不是吗
Jesus Christ! What?
苍天啊 怎么了
What do you want me to say? That I regret it? That I'm sorry?!
你希望我说什么 我很后悔吗 我很抱歉吗
Well, I don't! My back was in shreds,
我不后悔 当时我的背部疼死了
full of stresses and tensions, and I wonder who caused that!
充满压力和紧张 不知道是谁引起的呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Any chance of a discount?
能不能打个折啊
I'm going to miss you guys.
我会很怀念你们的
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...!
该死 该死 该死 该死
The air bag went off.
气囊弹出来了
OK, we tour the house,
听着 我们在屋子里转一圈
find the music box, grab it and run.
找到音乐盒 拿上走人
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表