剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
快他妈过来
Get those goddamn guns up!
很好 弄死他们
That's good. Press 'em down.
屋顶的人都搞定了
Roof's clear.
干得漂亮 尼普顿
Good man, Neptune.
把该死的炸♥药♥捡回来
Now retrieve that damn dynamite.
点火
Light it up.
退后 伙计们 退后
Get back, boys. Get back.
冲 冲
Come on. Come on.
快
Come on.
皮特还活着吗 还活着吗
Is Pete alive? Is Pete alive?
我不知道 我马上带你离开这里
I don't know. Let's get you out of here.
没事的
It's all right.
你生我气了
You're mad at me?
有点
Yeah.
我不喜欢你这样
I don't like it.
我无所谓
I don't really care.
她是你第一个女人吗
She your first woman?
你还年轻 天涯何处无芳草
Eh, you're young. There'll be others.
驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
该死的游骑兵
Those are goddamn rangers.
对
Yeah.
把马牵过来 去找其他人
Get the horses. Find the others.
别这样
Don't do that!
肯定很疼吧
I bet that smarts, huh?
你是我杀的第一个土著
You gonna be my first Injun.
我听说...
You know, I hear tell...
剥掉头皮 你就进不了天堂
you can't get into heaven if someone takes your scalp.
过来 你乌黑的长发
Come here. That long black hair a'yours
挂在我的皮带上 一定很好看
is gonna look real sweet hangin' from my belt.
别动 你
Hold still, ya
你们来这儿干什么
Why'd you come here?
你们跟着我们干什么
Why are you after us?
你 你们在我们的地盘上
Y-You're on our land.
如果你们去别的地方 我们不会找你麻烦
If you go somewhere else, we'd leave you alone.
过来
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我们必须马上离开 好吗
We got to leave right now, okay?
玛利亚 我们必须马上走
Maria, we got to move quick.
动作要快 来吧
We got to move quick. Come on.
路易斯
Louis.
路易斯
Hey, Louis.
伙计 你还撑得住吗
How you holding up there, buddy?
你事先没告诉我事情会变成这样
You didn't say it was gonna be like this.
你觉得会怎样
What'd you think it was gonna be like?
我们都会下地狱
We're all going to hell.
这个...
Well...
或许你承受不了
maybe you just don't have the stomach for this.
来吧
Come on.
所以 佩德罗资助暴♥乱♥分子的时间
So, it seems Pedro had been sympathetic to the sediciosos
比我们认为的要长得多
longer than any of us had realized.
他烧了奈尔斯的酒吧
He burned down Niles' bar,
差点毁了这个小镇
which could have destroyed the whole town.
幸运的是小镇还在
We're lucky it didn't.
但那之后 镇子里的所有人既愤怒又害怕
And after that, everyone in town was so furious and scared,
他们都骑马去了加西亚的牧场
they all rode out to the García ranch.
上校试着说服佩德罗
And the Colonel tried to talk Pedro
投降 但是...
into surrendering peacefully, but...
他的人开枪了
his men just opened fire.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
家里还有人 他为什么要开枪
Why would they start shooting with the family inside?
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
也许是他觉得走投无路
Maybe he felt cornered.
他们的房♥子被一群手持火把的人围着
By the mob of people with torches surrounding their house?
难以置信
Hard to believe.
没有火把
There weren't any torches.
你怎么知道 你又不在那
How do you know? You weren't even there.
很多人都死了
A whole lot of people died.
所有镇子上的人都穿着黑色的衣服 很恐怖
Everyone in town's wearing black. It's horrible.
那父亲又在哪
So wh-where was Daddy in all this?
他试图跟佩德罗解释
He was trying to reason with Pedro.
尽量避免人们受伤
Stop anyone from getting hurt.
很不幸 没有用
Unfortunately, it didn't work out.
那他现在在哪
So where is he now?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有 如果他死了 我们现在就已经找到他了
No, if he was, we would have found him by now.
好吧 那他去哪了 他能去哪
Well, then where is he? Where'd he go?
他抛弃了我们
He left us.
所以这没什么关系
So it doesn't matter.
这当然有关系 你到底怎么了
Of course it matters. What's wrong with you?
你闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
我们让整个州的私♥家♥侦♥探♥都去找他
We have every Pinkerton in the state looking for him.
我跟你们保证
I promise you all,
我会动用我所有的关系去找他
I'll do everything in my power to find him.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
他现在到底在哪
Where is he really?
我们真的不知道
We don't know.
你们怎么可能不知道
How could you possibly not know?
抱歉 萨莉
I'm sorry, Sally.
别跟我道歉
Don't apologize.
别跟我说废话
Tell me something that isn't bullshit!
我知道也理解你现在失落的心情
I know you're understandably upset.
你对我们的家庭做了什么 伊莱
What have you done to our family, Eli?
我得休息了
I need to rest.
皮特状态不好也不是一天两天了
Pete hasn't been well for a long time.
你最近都感觉
It's everything you been feeling,
都察觉到了
everything you been noticing about him.
这就是 呃...
And this was the, uh...
最后一根稻草 我觉得
the last straw, I guess.
他被压垮了
Something broke.
好吧 你在告诉我皮特怎么了
All right, you're telling me how Pete is,
但我想知道他在哪
but now where he is.
我最后一次看到皮特
The last time I saw Pete,
他和玛利亚·加西亚在往边境那边走
he was heading to the border with Maria García.
-你知道他们之间的事吗 -不
- Did you know about them? - No.
他现在脑子不清楚 萨莉
He is not right in the head, Sally.
任何离开你的人
Anyone who would leave you --
别
Don't.
♪ 这似乎是最好的方式 ♪
♪ It seemed the better way ♪
♪ 在最先听他说话之时 ♪
♪ When first I heard him speak ♪
♪ 现在为时已晚 ♪
♪ Now it's much too late ♪
♪ 想做出改变 ♪
♪ To turn the other cheek ♪
♪ 听上去便像真理 ♪
♪ It sounded like the truth ♪
♪ 这似乎是最好的方式 ♪
♪ Seemed the better way ♪
♪ 听上去便像真理 ♪
♪ Sounded like the truth ♪
♪ 但真理不属于今日 ♪
♪ But it's not the truth today ♪
♪ 我曾想过那是什么 ♪
♪ I wonder what it was ♪
♪ 我曾想过有何深意 ♪
♪ I wonder what it meant ♪
♪ 开始 他向我们谈到爱 ♪
♪ First, he touched on love ♪
♪ 接着 说起了死亡 ♪
♪ And then it touched on death ♪
♪ 听起来像是事实 ♪
♪ It sounded like the truth ♪
♪ 却也似乎是更好的方式 ♪
♪ Seemed the better way ♪
♪ 这听上去是真理 ♪
♪ Sounded like the truth ♪
♪ 但真理不属于今日 ♪
♪ It's not the truth today ♪
♪ 我最好保持沉默 ♪
♪ I better hold my tongue ♪
♪ 我最好管好自己 ♪
♪ I better take my place ♪
♪ 举起这杯鲜血 ♪
♪ Lift this glass of blood ♪
♪ 试着念起祷词 ♪
♪ Try to say the grace ♪
之前归佩德罗·加西亚
In the matter of the agricultural land
所有的农田
formerly owned by Pedro García,
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表