剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
"德州之子"前情提要...
Previously on AMC's "The Son"...
你炸毁了我的钻机
You blew up my rig!
皮特
Pete.
你真的有考虑过你杀掉的那些人的家人吗
Do you really think about the families of the men you put down?
没有
No.
我姐夫失踪了
My brother-in-law went missing.
你确定没有听到任何消息吗
You're certain you haven't heard anyhing?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是埃斯库特 他会教给你我们的技艺
This is Escute. He's gonna show you some of our ways.
对 没错
Right. Right.
无论他做了什么事
Whatever he does,
无论发生了何事
whatever happens,
都会怪在我们头上
it'll be because of us.
老天啊
My, my.
卡曼奇族吗
Comanches?
看起来确实像他们
It would appear so.
我敢说 今天德克萨斯游骑兵要痛快干一番了
I daresay the Texas Rangers will enjoy a bit of sport today.
跟着埃斯库特走 快
Go with Escute! Go!
都到这时候了还唱什么歌♥
It's a hell of a time to be singing.
这是他的死亡之歌♥
It's his death song.
他们都会为这样的时刻写首歌♥
They all compose one for such a time as this.
皮特
Pete.
马上就会发生可怕的事了
There's something terrible about to happen,
我需要你帮我阻止
and I need you to help me stop it.
行吧 说吧
Okay, tell me.
我们非常感激您的光临 贝茨先生
We appreciate you making the trip down here, Mr. Bates.
对 是啊
Yeah, well,
上次你父亲那么急着找我
last time your daddy sent for me on short notice,
还是你出生那天
it was the day you was born.
所以我想一定是极其重要的事
So I figured it had to be important.
小心了
Look out!
德克萨斯游骑兵在此
Texas Rangers are here!
伊莱 你这个糟老头
Eli! You old son of a buck.
你看着60岁都不到
You don't look a day over 60.
你能这么说真是太给面子了
That's very kind of you to say.
威士忌是绝佳的防腐剂
Whiskey is a great preservative.
你知道吗 我中的第一枪
You know, the first person to ever at shoot me
就是德克萨斯游骑兵打的
was a Texas Ranger,
可能就是你爷爷 大脚华♥莱♥士♥他本人
probably your grandpa, Bigfoot Wallace himself.
是吧...
You know...
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
大脚老头子...他根本没有开过枪 也没杀过什么东西
Old Bigfoot... he never fired a gun, he didn't kill something.
坐下 好好休息一下
Sit down, take the weight off.
有人私下通知我儿子皮特
My boy Pete was tipped off about a stash of tools
就在以前印第安渡轮运行那里有一大堆工具
out there where the Old Indio Ferry used to run.
皮特
Pete?
有一大堆木槌 凿子 还有铁条
There was a whole load of mallets and picks and iron bars,
就在德尔里奥铁路沿线的河边
where the Del Rio line runs along the river.
我们猜测他们是想让火车脱轨
We figure they mean to derail the train.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他们那次
How many was killed
把布朗斯维尔来的火车弄脱轨的时候死了多少人
when they derailed that train from Brownsville?
几十个
Couple dozen.
客运专线每周运行两次
Passenger line runs twice a week.
下次就在明天
Next one's tomorrow.
皮特 你是在哪里得到这些重大消息的
Pete, where you gettin' all this crackerjack information?
可靠来源
Reliable source.
有多可靠
How reliable?
我亲眼所见 海勒姆
I saw it all myself, Hiram.
行吧...
Well...
我想我们应该搞个武装队
I reckon we ought to gather us up a posse.
你真的觉得这是个好主意吗
Do you really think this is a good idea?
让无辜的人不被暴♥乱♥分子杀害吗
Stopping innocent people gettin' killed by the sediciosos?
至少我认为是很有必要的
I think it's fairly necessary, to say the least.
我是说你
I'm talkin' about you.
这事应该让警长或军队去做
This is a job for the sheriff or the Army.
我们就是这么办的
Well, this is how we're doin' it.
那天晚上...
The other night...
你吓到我了
You scared me.
是你不该跟着我 不关你事的
You shouldn't have followed me. It was none of your business.
好吧
All right.
吓到你我很抱歉
I'm sorry I scared you.
留在家里
Stay home.
拜托
Please.
没有你 他们也能行
They can do this without you.
你以为我想这样吗 我别无选择
You think I want this? I don't have a choice.
为什么不留下来
Why not?
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
你们这些娘们准备好了吗
You ladies ready?!
我们去杀几个土匪吧
Let's kill some bandits!
-错过了你的第一次枪战吗 -是
- Missed your first shootout? - Yeah.
不过 我会救你的
Yeah. Still, I'll be saving your ass.
不就是因为他有路易士机关枪吗
That's only 'cause he's got the Lewis gun.
等一下 查尔斯 你这是要去哪里
Hey. Hold up there, Charles. Where do you think you're going?
跟你们走啊 我知道怎么回事
I'm going with y'all. I know what's going on.
你们这是武装队
You got a posse.
驾
Giddyap!
你哪都不能去
You ain't going nowhere.
别这样 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
不 回房♥子里去
No, get back in that house.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
我问你 墨西哥人改进了些什么
I ask you, what has the Mexican improved?
-什么都没有 -我们鲜血侵染的边境的南边
- Nothing. - What lies south
只有大量的穷鬼
of our blood-slaked border but a mass of indigents
他们唯一的业余爱好便是天主教和暴♥力♥
whose only avocations are popery and violence?
给我说说墨西哥人对文明的贡献
Show me the Mexicans' contribution to civilization.
墨西哥人的轧棉机是什么样的
What is the Mexicans' cotton gin?
我去哪里才能找到墨西哥人的灯泡
Where might I find the Mexicans' lightbulb?
谁是墨西哥的苏格拉底
Who is the Mexicans' Socrates?
孤注一掷吧 伙计们
Abandon hope, fellow travelers,
因为我们已经闯进了
for now we trespass upon
加西亚先生未开垦的领土
the unimproved acreage of Señor García,
他像条没了牙齿的老龙
who sits in his manse,
坐在宅子里 守着金子
hoarding his gold like some toothless old dragon.
奈尔斯 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Niles, shut your damn mouth.
所有人 都给我闭上嘴
That goes for everybody! Zip it up!
我还想活过这周呢
I'd like to live out the week.
这里不欢迎你们
Your people are not welcome here.
-滚远点 -这是个自♥由♥的国家
- Go on! - It's a free country.
-我说了让你滚 -伊格纳西奥 过来
- I said go! - Ignacio! Ven acá!
你们都是杀人犯
You people are murderers!
佩德罗 对不起 我儿子不是故意盯着你们看的
Pedro, I'm so sorry. My son didn't mean to stare.
我们对你们正在经历的不幸很抱歉
And we are very sorry for what you're going through.
你才不会感到抱歉 是你们杀了他
You're not sorry! You killed him!
给我闭嘴
iCállate la boca!
我们抱歉才对 麦卡洛夫人
No, we are sorry, Mrs. McCullough.
原谅我的孩子
Forgive my child.
这段时间对我们一家来说很艰难
This is a difficult time for us all.
妈妈 你抓痛我了
Mama, you're hurtin' my arm!
珍妮 来吧 我们回家
Jeannie, come on. We're going home.
珍妮
Jeannie.
查尔斯
Charles!
噢 惨了
Oh, shit.
把枪放下 是我儿子
Get those guns down. It's my boy.
你哪根筋搭错了
What the hell is wrong with you?
-爸 没什么大不了的 -没什么大不了的?
- Daddy, it's okay. - It's okay?
我差点朝你开了一枪
I nearly put a bullet through your heart.
你觉得没什么大不了的 你觉得没关系吗
You think that's okay? Huh? You think that's okay?
下来
Get down.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking?
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表