剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
莎莉 你到了就给我们打电♥话♥
Sally, you phone us when you get there.
我们收拾好了这的烂摊子就过去找你们
W-W-We'll join you as soon as we get this mess cleaned up.
我们要走了
We need to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 伊莱
We are all in this together, Eli.
现在你知道了
Now you know it.
爸爸
Daddy!
小飞虫
Bug?
乖女儿
Oh, baby girl.
见到你真好
I'm so glad to see you.
你真勇敢
You're so brave.
我怕死了
I was pretty scared.
你做得不错
You done good.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你爷爷肯定很担心你
Your granddaddy's been worried sick about you.
快去给他报个平安
Better go show your face to him.
你们的人救了我们
Your people saved us.
救了我的孩子们
Saved my kids.
爷爷
Granddaddy!
珍妮·安·麦卡洛
Jeannie Anne McCullough,
快过来给爷爷抱一个
come here and give your granddaddy a hug.
瞧瞧你
Oh! Look at you.
瞧瞧你 亲爱的
Look at you, darling.
要不下一次你来开枪
Now, how's about next time you do the shootin',
我骑马去找帮手
and I'll go ride for help?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
奥·切斯纳肯定饿了
Ol' Chestnut here, he must be hungry
毕竟跑了一天
after all that runnin' around today.
-让我看看 好孩子 -上校
- Here you go, boy. - Colonel?
这是什么
What is it?
此处应为沥青中的天然沥青
因石油原油渗透到地面形成
沥青
Tar.
什么意思
What's that mean?
这说明你骑马经过的地方有石油渗出来
Well, that means you rode through an oil seep.
你还记得你骑马经过了哪里吗 宝贝
Can you remember where you rode, baby?
这真的很重要
This is real important.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表