剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
"德州之子" 前情提要...
Previously on AMC's "The Son"...
皮赞亚先生
Señor Pizaña.
不管他干什么 都会算到我们头上
Whatever he does, it'll be because of us.
马上会有暴♥乱♥发生
There's something terrible about to happen.
我们猜测他们是想让火车脱轨
We figure they mean to derail the train.
我们要团结一线
We ought to gather us up a posse.
我们要在河边就阻拦他们
We'll catch 'em in the water.
-查尔斯 -你来干嘛
- Charles. - Where do you think you're going?
我也想射杀几个墨西哥人
I like the idea of shooting Mexicans.
谁教你这么说的
It hurts me when you talk like that.
这个你早就知道了么
Did you know about this?
伊內兹哭成了泪人
Inez was in tears.
我只能硬抢过来
It was all I could do to pry it out of her.
这些照片到处都是
They're everywhere.
河两岸都是
Both sides of the river.
该死的奈尔斯
Goddamn Niles.
你知道
You knew about it?
我没想到他会印这么多出到处分发
I didn't know he was gonna make copies and pass them around.
查尔斯也看过这些吗
Was Charles there watching all this?
我比你更怕他看到这些
I didn't want him there any more than you did.
莎莉 莎莉 你想让我怎么办
Sally. Sally, what do you want me to do?
你能不能男人点
I want you to take responsibility
像个当家的
for me and the kids!
别总想先着你的牛 想想我们
Put us before your cows!
你说了多少年要离开农场
You've been saying for years we're gonna get off this ranch
搬去城里
and move to the city.
然后呢
Well?
还不到时候
It's not the right time.
那要等到什么时候
When is there gonna be a better time?!
整个山谷
This whole valley feels like
山雨欲来
a tornado is gonna tear it to pieces.
沙漠里还埋着一具尸体
There's a man buried out in the desert,
-你杀的那个人 -你小声点
- a man you killed. - Keep your voice down.
你又开始在梦里惊叫了
You're shouting again in your sleep.
知道吗
Do you know that?
你大喊大叫
You're shouting and screaming
每晚都是
every night.
我一想到儿子会变成你这样
And it kills me to think
就心如刀割
that our boys are gonna wind up just like you.
变成你♥爸♥那样
Just like your father.
用英语说
Say it in English.
我要...
I need...
要不停 不停地...
Over and over and...
练习
Practice.
练习
Practice.
英语真烦
It's a stupid language.
我又没叫你学
I didn't ask you to learn it.
方便做生意
Good for trade.
行了 肯定还有些水牛肉
Okay, come on. There's got to be some buffalo around.
没了
No.
托西维说 我们必须省着过冬
Toshaway say we have to save for winter.
男人们现在在讨论
Men are talking now.
怎么没人通知我
Nobody told me.
说了 男人们
Like I said, men.
要开战了 孩子
Time to go to war, boy.
别一副吃惊的样子
No, don't look surprised.
我看到你偷听了
I seen you listening in.
你为什么妥协了
Why'd you give up?
重大决策由集体决定
Big decisions are made by the group.
反正 杀通卡瓦人也不是坏事
Anyway, it's not such a bad thing to kill Tonks.
怎么
How come?
他们喜欢吃科曼奇人
They like to eat Comanches.
我会好好战斗 给你长脸
I'll fight hard. I'll make you proud.
你的任务是给我们牵马
Your job will be to hold our horses.
等你学会用弓猎鹿
When you can hit a deer with your bow
在乱石丛中追踪猎物时
and track it across hard rock,
你再上战场吧
then you'll be ready to fight a man.
通卡瓦人有多强
How strong are the Tonks?
我们会剿灭他们
We'll kill them all.
提黑塔
Tiehteti.
我有窗帘 不用你再来挡光
I already got curtains to darken the room.
你觉得农场能卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you think this ranch is worth?
还没想过具体的数字
I've never had cause to come to a figure.
你知道吗 我...
You know, I...
我以为这边已经斗完了
I thought the fighting here was over.
我们就可以把孩子安然抚育成人
I thought we could raise the kids here in peace.
你最近看报吗
You look at a newspaper lately?
整个欧洲都在打仗
The entire continent of Europe is at war.
我们这边的事简直九牛一毛
What's going on here is a drop in the goddamn bucket.
你还想平静地把孩子养大
You want to raise your kids in peace?
人类本性你改变得了吗
You figure out a way to change human nature.
你考虑过去德州别处买♥♥地吗
Have you thought about what we could get
帕罗多怎么样
in another part of the state? What about Palo Duro?
那边也有石油 我认识一些约亚牧场的人
They got oil up there, and I know those guys at the J.A.
准备出手一些地
are looking to unload some sections.
看来你是打听好了
This dog huntin' anywhere in particular?
我们可以卖♥♥了地 还清债务
We could sell this place, pay off our debts,
在别的地方从头再来
start over somewhere new.
你母亲葬在这里
Your mother is buried here.
我不希望再埋葬任何人了
Well, I'm hoping to avoid burying anyone else.
你还好吧 爷爷
You okay, grandaddy?
当然了
Sure.
当然
Sure.
想骑马吗
You feel like going riding?
好 我去套马鞍
Good. I'll saddle up.
你♥爸♥爸出生的时候
When your daddy was born,
那小溪有3米深
that creek ran 10 feet deep.
草比现在高
Grass was higher than this.
到你腰部
Up-to-your-waist high.
所有的小溪不都是这样
All the creeks are like that.
是啊 但是
Yeah, well,
土地日渐干涸 孩子
the land is drying up, honey.
这就是人类做的事
For that is what man does to things.
把土地变成沙漠
Soil to sand,
把肥沃变成荒芜
fertile to barren,
把果子变成荆棘
fruit to thorns.
想什么呢 亲爱的
What's on your mind, darlin'?
-今天在学校... -嗯
- At school today... - Mm-hmm.
乔伊·伯利森被抓到
Joey Burleson got caught
他带了一张那场伏击的照片
with one of them pictures from the ambush.
我一直觉得乔伊·伯利森脑子有屎
I always suspected Joey Burleson had shit for brains.
海德女士说礼拜堂容不得这种东西
Mrs. Hyde said it had no place in a house of worship
之后把它撕了
and tore it up.
她说
She said that
根据马太福音
according to the Book of Matthew,
驭火者必自焚
those who live by the sword will die by the sword.
好吧 但马太福音漏了这个
Well, what the Book of Matthew left out
不会驭火的人
is that those who don't live by the sword
死得快多了
die a hell of a lot quicker.
那是雷蒙吗
Is that Ramon?
估计是
Reckon so.
跟他一起的是谁
Who's that with him?
待在我身后
You stay behind me now.
下午好 雷蒙
Buenos tardes, Ramon.
我俩好像没打过照面
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
老大 这是我堂兄爱德华多
Patrón. This is my cousin Eduardo.
他刚到镇上 想找个牛仔的差事
He is new in town, and he's looking for work as a vaquero.
下午好 老大
Buenos tardes, patrón.
下午好
Buenos tardes.
说话说 爱德华多
Yeah, I'll tell you what, Eduardo,
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表