剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
"德州之子" 前情提要...
Previously on amc's "The son"...
你骑马经过的地方有石油渗出来
You rode through - an oil seep.
油田在佩德罗·加西亚的地盘上
It's on Pedro garcía's land.
那我们怎么告诉皮特
What do we do about Pete?
先瞒着他
Keep him in the dark.
玛丽亚·加西亚还是
Maria garcía was still
加西亚家的人
a member of that family.
莎莉打算怎么办
What happened with Sally?
她会在城里呆一阵子
She's gonna stay in the city.
您看 法官大人 您办公室里的一些档案
Your honor there are a few records
我们想略加修改
we would like to have altered.
你跟你的人杀光了所有人
You and your men killed everyone,
除了我父亲
except my father.
那真的是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
谁干的
Who did this?!
我没看见
I didn't see the fella.
该死 看看它们啊
Damn, look at 'em all.
提黑塔
Tiehteti.
伊莱
Eli.
我叫伊莱
My name's Eli.
你会说英语
You speak English?
我是玛吉·费尔普斯
I'm Maggie Phelps.
站起来
Stand up.
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
好些了
Better.
已经消肿了
Swelling went down.
还是要继续擦紫锥花
We need to keep rubbing
白天晚上都要擦
that coneflower on you, mornings and night.
那些野蛮人知道紫锥花吗
Those savages know about coneflower?
他们把它叫塔卡纳苏
They call it tuka natsu.
看看你 还会说他们的语言
Well, look at you, speaking their tongue.
现在你可以忘了那些胡言乱语了
Well, you can forget all that nonsense now.
你已经逃出来了
You made it out.
那些拉曼人
Those lamanites won't lay
伤害不了你了
another finger on you.
他们是科曼奇人
They're Comanches.
我们把他们叫拉曼人
We call 'em lamanites.
我们指的是谁
Who's we?
移♥民♥过来定居的人
Settlers.
其他人呢
Where's the rest of you?
我得靠自己过一段时间
I had to go out on my own for a bit.
但当上帝觉得时机已到时
But I will catch up with my people
我会赶上大部队的
when Providence deems it so.
你从来没见过
You ain't ever seen a wagon
那么长的车队 伊莱... 我们有数百人
train long as this, Eli... Hundreds of us,
来实现一个神圣的预言
fulfilling a divine prophecy.
那为什么你离开了
Then why'd you leave?
我们在印第安的领土上分道扬镳
We parted ways in the Indian territories.
因为跟长者有些分歧
There was a disagreement with the elders
迫使我离开
necessitated me moving on.
上帝知道我的特别之处...
God knows my specialness...
虽然他创造的
Even if some of his
一些小生命不明白
lesser creatures do not.
那就你一个人 独自在外吗
So, it's just you out here all alone?
只有我
It's just me.
没有家人 没有丈夫吗
No family? No husband?
我丈夫 利亚姆 死了
My man, Liam, died.
不是被野蛮人杀的
Felled not by savages,
而是喝了脏水肚子痛 然后死的
but a pain in his gut from the bad water.
节哀顺变
I'm real sorry about that.
你也失去了家人
You've lost family, too.
我看得出来
I can tell.
有人还活着吗
Any of 'em left?
只有我父亲
Just my daddy.
好吧... 我能帮你找到他
Well... I can help you find him.
本德堡只有几天路程
Ft. Bent is just a few days ride.
那里人很擅长让俘虏
They're real good at reuniting
跟他们的家人重聚
captives with their kin.
我不想再见到他了
I don't ever wanna see him again.
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
为什么
Why not?
他是你父亲
He's your father.
他总是酩酊大醉 还打我们
He got drunk, hit us all the time,
总是让我母亲
made my momma cry on the account'a that whore
因为他养在圣安东尼奥的婊♥子♥而哭
he kept in San Antonio.
我对那个男人毫无好感
I ain't got no loyalty for that man.
我肯定不会
And I sure the hell ain't
跟他一起生活
gonna live with him.
玛吉 我很感激你的好心
Maggie, I appreciate your kindness,
但我得去别的地方
but I got to be somewhere.
如果你能借我些东西
I'll be happy to do chores or hunt
我能帮你做些杂事或者打猎
if you'd let me borrow a few things.
你需要好好休息
What you need is rest.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我的族人会找我的
My people are gonna be looking for me.
我得回到他们身边
I need to get back to 'em.
什么人
What people?
拉曼人吗
The lamanites?
那些根本不是人
Those ain't people.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What's going on in there?
只是觉得... 我不知道... 幸福吗
Just feeling... I dunno... happy?
你用了疑问语气
Well, you say that like a question.
可能是因为
It's probably 'cause it's been a while
我已经很长时间没这种感觉了
since I felt that way.
我在你身边时
When I'm around you,
似乎其他一切都不重要了
it's like nothing else matters.
我不觉得羞愧
I don't feel ashamed.
不觉得内疚
I don't feel guilty.
你有什么好羞愧的
What do you have to be ashamed of?
你还有多少时间
How much time you got?
我们
Us?
不 不是我们
No, not us.
我伤害了很多人
I've hurt a lot of people.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
你是说莎莉
You mean Sally?
不是 不是
No. No.
好吧 对 但不止是她
Well, yeah, but not just her.
我伤害过很多人 玛丽亚
I've hurt a lot of people, Maria.
皮特
Pete?
我父亲很快就要从奥斯汀回来了
My father gets home from Austin soon.
我们该走了
We should probably go.
没错 我也该走了
Yeah, I should go, too.
我家人可能会想我去哪儿了
My family will be wondering where I am.
都还好吗
Everything all right?
我知道是谁射的我
I know who shot me.
那个阿帕切少年的女儿
The daughter of that apache kid.
什么阿帕切少年
What apache kid?
我留在河岸边的那个
The one I left on the riverbank.
真的有这个人
He was real?
当然了
'Course he was.
我一直以为那部分
I always thought you invented
是你瞎编的
that part of the story.
不是 真有此人
No. He was flesh, all right,
而且他长大了 告诉他女儿
and he grew up telling his daughter
我如何杀了他们的族人
all about how I killed their people.
她在扣动扳机前
She let me know right before
说得清清楚楚
she pulled the trigger.
要去把她抓起来吗
Should we go after her?
不 我很感激... 感激她
No. I'm grateful... Grateful for her
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表