剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
"德州之子"前情提要
Previously on AMC's "The Son"...
我宁死也绝不当奴隶
I'd rather die than be a slave.
我的钻机 谁炸的
Who blew up my rig?!
让大家知道 你坚信自己是科曼奇人
Let the people know in your heart you're a Comanche.
如同过往 我们开始屠♥杀♥平民
We start killing folks like the old days,
这会成为一种习惯
it's gonna become a habit.
这哥俱乐部是我的藏身之处
This club is my hiding place.
我不会跟一个已婚男人私奔的
I'm not running off with a married man.
柏油
Tar.
距离我邻居家的篱笆
And it's a mile on the wrong side
已经有一英里了
of my neighbor's fence.
佩德罗·加西亚是不会不战而退的
Pedro García ain't gonna go without a fight.
准备好炸♥药♥
Get that dynamite ready.
走
Come on.
这小子是你的吗
This your gringo?
对
Yep.
老爸
Daddy?
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
坚强点
Come on.
儿子过来
Come on, Son.
帮你把链子取掉
Let's get those chains off you.
好
Okay.
见到你真开心 皮特
Top of the morning, Pete.
我很喜欢你的胡子
I do admire that beard.
奈尔斯 上车
Get in the car, Niles.
好的 上校
Sure thing, Colonel.
好多了
That's better.
乔纳斯 弹得不错
Nice, Jonas. Nice.
好
Good.
这个地方
Ah, that bit there.
听出来了吗 听出来笑话了吗
Did you hear that? Did you hear the joke?
什么
What?
笑话
The joke.
人们总认为巴♥赫♥的音乐冷漠 仿佛数字堆砌
People think Bach is cold and mathematical,
但在这里 他跟我们开了个玩笑
but here he's having some fun with us
他从一些经典曲目中 抽取片段插入了这里
by weaving in some melodic quotes from some popular songs.
在德语里面 这叫做杂曲
That, in German, is called a quodlibet,
他也以此命名了这个片段
which is what he named this section.
这一行...
See, this line...
...选自德国经典民歌♥"卷心菜和萝卜"
...is from a popular German folk song called "Kraut und Ruben."
懂了吗
Did you get the joke?
我觉得笑话要好笑才叫笑话
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
对德国人来说 很好笑了
Well, to a German, that is funny.
你在顶撞老师吗
You sassin' your teacher?
不 不是 他...他没有
Uh, no. No, no. He's -- He's fine.
好了 我们来弹咏叹调吧
Okay, now let's move on to the Aria.
好
All right.
是他吗
Is it him?
偷马是不可能了
Stealing the horse is out of the question.
放牧人太多了 我一动手就暴露了
Too many damn vaqueros. I almost just got spotted.
从这到洛斯埃雷拉的沿途上 有不少牧场路
Now, there are some ranch roads between here and Los Herrera.
走运的话 我们能...
If we're lucky, we -- we can...
搭上顺风车
get picked up on a ride.
快换装吧
I need you to get changed.
我们不能待在谷仓里
We can't stay in this barn.
我很抱歉 我们还要继续逃
I'm sorry. We need to keep moving.
我不知道你此刻在想什么
I can't reckon what's in your mind right now.
但请你清楚一件事
But I want -- want you to know one thing.
我父亲会自食其果的 我向你保证
My daddy's gonna pay for what he did. I promise you.
不论付出什么代价 我都要折磨死那狗♥娘♥养♥的
I will gut that son of a bitch, no matter what it takes.
不管我会得到什么后果 我都要杀了他
I don't care what happens to me. I'm gonna kill him.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
什么
What?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
你懦弱无比
You're weak.
从始至终都是
Always have been.
头往后仰
Lean your head back.
好了
That's good.
话说 你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me, anyway?
有钱能使鬼推磨
Oh, spread enough cash around,
就算是失落的约柜 也能找到
you can unearth the Lost Ark of the Covenant.
孩子们怎么想
What do the kids think?
他们视你为英雄
Oh, they think you're a hero.
怎么会
How's that?
你跨越墨西哥边境 追赶土匪
Well, you crossed the border into Mexico chasing bandits,
那是人们最后一次见到你的踪迹
and that was the last anyone ever heard of you.
再说了 哪个小孩不希望
And what child doesn't want to believe
自己的父亲是位骑士呢
their Daddy is a paladin?
你知道的 乡野间总有许多传说
You know, there's a lot to be said for wild country,
而这个地方不喜欢每时每刻
country that's not in love with keeping track
都知道一个人的下落
of where a man is every second of every day.
以前在德州也是这样
Used to be like that in Texas.
不喜欢你的生活 你可以重新来过 继续前行
You didn't like your life, you could pick up. Move on.
去另一个地方 成为另一个人
Be somewhere else. Be somebody new.
我跟你直话直说的时候 你别扭来扭去的
Don't squirm when I'm talking to you straight.
你是不知道你给这个家庭带来了多大的伤害
You have no idea what you did to this family.
你留下了一个空洞
The hole you left.
没人郁郁寡欢 也没人开启新生
Nobody grieved. Nobody moved on.
我们都相信 你会回来
We all held out hope that you'd be back.
4个月的漫长等待
Four months of waiting.
4个月的生死未知
Four months of uncertainty.
恍如炼狱 但我们熬过来了
It was hell, but we did it.
这是你欠我们的
And you incurred a debt.
你要回来的话 表现好一点
If you come back, you're back for good.
你伤透了莎莉和孩子们的心
You tore Sally up and you broke those kids' hearts
我再也不想看到那样的事发生了
and I never want to see that happen again.
你要向我保证
You gotta promise me you are in this.
如果做不到的话
And if you can't,
我就买♥♥匹马送你上路
then I'll buy you a horse and send you on your way,
告诉大家你死在蒙特苏马的交战中了
tell everyone that you died in the arms of Montezuma.
珍妮
Jeannie.
乔纳斯 查尔斯
Jonas. Charles.
想着还能见到他们
The thought of seeing them
是我活下去的唯一动力
is the only thing that kept me alive.
我要听你的承诺
I need to hear the words.
我承诺
I promise.
欢迎回来 儿子
Glad to have you back, Son.
你看吧 "60分钟"[美国新闻节目]的报导证明我是对的
You see, that "60 Minutes" Piece proved me right.
你给那些人♥大♥把的钱
You give these people mountains of money,
他们就只会对彼此兵刃相向
and all they do is shake their swords at each other.
我们来之前 他们还住在帐篷里
Before us, they were living in tents.
现在拉屎都用镀金的马桶
Now they're shitting in gold-plated toilets.
我告诉你
I tell you what,
侯赛因[萨♥达♥姆♥]那个混♥蛋♥就是在公然挑衅欧佩克
this Hussein moron is pissing in the face of OPEC
说什么配额不重要
saying quotas don't matter.
那很可能会让每桶油价格下跌一美元
Well, that's gonna shave off a buck a barrel easy,
你看着吧
you watch.
战争一触即发
There's gonna be a war over this.
就算不是明天也快了
Maybe not tomorrow, but it is coming.
迪基 我要挂了
Dickie, I gotta run.
你们不会真想放85根蜡烛吧
you tried to put 85 candles on that thing, didn't you?
没错
I tried.
从巴斯金-罗宾斯[美国冰淇淋连锁品牌]买♥♥的
It's from Baskin-Robbins.
天呐
Oh, my.
我们知道你最喜欢这个了
We know it's your favorite.
你们真好
Oh, bless your hearts.
真是太让我感动了
I'm touched, truly.
现在还能有什么愿望呢
Now what to wish for?
我一直都选的这个
Hell, I always pick the same thing.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表