剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
这种时候没人在乎法律了
Not right now there aren't.
我们不会逃 皮特
We're not running, Pete.
你得保护我们
You're gonna protect us.
你得阻止你父亲
You are going to stop him.
你居然回来了
I can't believe you're back.
差点回不来了
Barely made it.
所有人都以为你回白人世界了
Everyone thought you went back to the whites.
所有人吗
Everyone?
不管了
None of that matters.
你既然来了 我们得赶紧走
You're here now. We have to move quickly.
快 拉我一把 我们走
Come on. Help. Let's go.
去哪
Go where?
你是回来救我的
You came back to get me.
不是吗
Didn't you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你回来干什么 你本来能逃走
Why are you here? You could've run.
我属于这里
I belong here.
提黑塔
Tiehteti?
怎么回事 你去哪了
What happened? Where were you?
草原之花在哪
Where's Prairie Flower?
-走开 -你干了什么
-Stay back. -What'd you do?
我♥干♥了什么 你失踪了
What did I do? You disappeared.
所以你就这样和他结婚了
So you just went and got married, just like that?
我没得选
I had no choice.
我们注定如此 你知道的
This is our way. You know this.
离我远点 伊莱
You have to go away, Eli.
我不能再见你
I can't see you anymore.
-提黑塔 -他在哪
-Tiehteti. -Where is he?
提黑塔 过来
Tiehteti. Come on.
跟我走
Come with me.
四匹马
Four horses?
他把我推下悬崖 而你得到了四匹马
He pushes me off a cliff, and you get four horses?
四匹马已经很多了
Four horses is a lot.
-我可能会死在那 -但你还活着
-I could have died. -But you didn't.
现在我还多了四匹马
And now I have four more horses.
我可以给你两匹
You can have two of them.
不行 惩罚应该更重
It's not right. The punishment should be bigger.
冲锋者也不好受
I don't think he was very happy about it, either.
他还得找草原之花的父亲借马
He'll have to borrow the horses from Prairie Flower's father.
这不是马的问题
It's not about the horses.
族里还有其他女孩 以后再给你找一个
There are other girls. We'll find you a different one.
没那么简单
It doesn't work like that.
我爱她
I love her.
但她现在和别人在一起了
And she's with someone else now.
那我就杀了他
Then I'll kill him.
科曼奇人不会自相残杀
Comanche cannot hurt another Comanche.
你现在自♥由♥了 提黑塔
You're free, Tiehteti.
如果你想回白人世界
If you want to go back to the whites,
没人会阻止你
no one can stop you.
但如果你想成为一个科曼奇人
But if you want to be one of us,
就得按我们的规矩来
then you'll live by our rules.
明白了吗
Understand?
把枪擦干净
Clean this up.
我们明天去狩猎
Tomorrow, we go hunting.
这把枪很漂亮
This is beautiful.
别打着自己了
Try not to shoot yourself.
-电♥话♥线切断了吗 -是的 先生
-Did you cut the phone lines? -Yes, sir.
把炸♥药♥准备好
Get that dynamite ready!
等我们的火力压制住他们后
Once we lay down enough fire to pin 'em down,
就把大门炸开
we'll blow the door.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Ready.
你那有霰弹枪没
You got the shotgun?
投降吧 佩德罗
Just surrender yourself, Pedro!
我不会投降
I will not.
你们当中 有多少人刚来镇上时
How many of you did I personally welcome
是我亲自接待的
when you came to this town?
又有多少人和我的家人一起
How many have dined here at my house
在我家吃过饭
with my family?
现在你们却到这
And now here you are.
来杀我
To kill me.
抢我的地盘
To take my land.
你♥他♥妈♥把我的酒吧当篝火烧了
You turned my bar into a goddamn bonfire!
不
No.
我绝不会毁坏镇上的公共财产
I would never destroy property in this town.
这里是我的家
It is my home.
我的家族在这里生活两百年了
My family has lived here for two centuries.
你才在这住了多久 奈尔斯·吉尔伯特
How long have you lived here, Niles Gilbert?
你呢 警长
How 'bout you, Sheriff?
弗兰克牧师 你在小镇上生活多久了
Minister Frank, how long have you lived in this town?
对我来说 你们都是入侵者
To me, you are all intruders.
投机者
Carpetbaggers.
无赖
Canallas.
还有你 伊莱 我现在知道我犯了什么错
And you, Eli, you, now I see my mistake.
你永远都贪得无厌
You will never have enough.
贪图土地 贪图金钱
Enough land, enough money.
我当时就该对你的家族见死不救
I should have let you die with all your family.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
别开枪 收起来
Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
皮特
Pete.
快离远点
Get away from there.
我不知道我父亲告诉了你什么
I don't know what my father told you,
但是你们听到的一切都是假的
but you're all being lied to.
酒吧不是佩德罗烧的
Pedro didn't burn down that bar.
拜托 皮特
Come on, Pete.
他为了得到这块地 在利用你们所有人
He's using all of you to get this land.
-别说了 -我家已经破产了
- Please stop. - My family is bankrupt.
-我们的牧场也要没了 -我不想这么说
- We're about to lose the ranch. - I don't wanna say this.
我不想在这些关心你的人面前说
Not in front of all these people who care about you.
他雇了人去烧酒吧
He paid somebody to burn down that bar.
放松点 小伙子
Easy, son.
皮特 我知道你这段时间很难熬
Pete, I know you've been going through a hard time.
这里的人都可以帮你
There are people here who can help you.
我们可以想办法解决你心头的问题
We can find medicines for your troubled mind.
只要... 回到你的朋友们身边
Just...come back to your friends.
佩德罗的土地下有石油
There's oil on Pedro's land.
我父亲想得到这块地
My father wants it.
他为达目的不择手段
He's willing to do whatever it takes.
皮特 那不是真的
That's a lie, Pete.
佩德罗这几年都在资助暴♥乱♥分子
Pedro's been supporting sediciosos for years.
但可能还不够
But that wasn't enough, I guess.
今天...
Today...
我的酒馆被烧
I lost my place of business!
剩下的人别着急
But be rest assured,
明天 就轮到你们中的某一个了
tomorrow, it will be one of you.
你们的家园 你们的家人
Your homes, your families.
除非我们现在立刻采取行动
Unless we take action now.
准备射击
Hold it together.
你看得清形势
You see how the wind's blowing.
跟我走吧 孩子
Come with me, son.
皮特
Pete!
皮特 皮特
Pete! Pete!
停止射击
Stop shooting!
立刻停止射击
Stop shooting now!
蹲下 蹲下
Down, down.
亲爱的
Mi amor.
伊格纳西奥
Ignacio!
不
No!
冲进去 马上破门
Get in there! Get that door open now!
掩护他们
Give 'em cover.
枪搬过来
Get those guns up!
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表