剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
施罗德家专门从德国带来的
The Schroeders brought this all the way from Germany.
那我们不该留着等爸爸回来吗
So, shouldn't we be saving that for when Daddy's back?
你♥爸♥更喜欢喝威士忌 伊莱
Your father is more of a whiskey man, Eli.
餐桌上不要读书
Don't be reading at the table.
我没读书
I'm not reading.
那也不要在那鬼画
Don't be scribbling at the table, either.
他在给拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生写信[美国思想家 作家 诗人]
He's writing a letter to Ralph Waldo Emerson.
谁会给孩子取名叫沃尔多啊
Who names a child Waldo?
妈 伊莱真是你儿子吗 还是说你从哪个动物园里偷来的
Mother, is Eli really your son, or did you steal him from a zoo?
一点都不好笑
You're not funny.
我觉得挺好笑的
I thought it was funny.
♪ 那罪人跌入洪水之中 ♪
♪ And sinners plunged beneath that flood ♪
♪ 所有罪恶抛却身后 ♪
♪ Lose all their guilty stain ♪
♪ 所有罪恶抛却身后 ♪
♪ Lose all their guilty stain ♪
♪ 所有罪恶抛却身后 ♪
♪ Lose all their guilty stain ♪
嘘 妈妈
Quiet, Momma.
可能是郊狼
It's probably a coyote.
印第安人
Indians.
枪上膛了吗 马丁
Is your gun loaded, Martin?
拿好枪
Get your gun.
外面有十几个人... 可能更多
There's about a dozen of them out there... maybe more.
妈妈 离门远点
Momma, get away from that door.
他们开火的时候肯定先朝着门开
That's the first place they're gonna start shootin'.
这个放一边去 快给枪装好弹♥药♥
Put that down and get your rifle primed now.
伊莱 把枪扔地上
Eli, put that rifle on the floor!
跟他们起冲突 他们会杀光我们
If we give them a fight, they'll kill us!
他们怎样都会杀了我们的 妈妈
They're gonna kill us anyway, Momma.
不 他们会放过你们三个 你们还年轻
No, not you three. You're young.
他们会抓你们当俘虏
They'll want you as captives.
妈妈
Momma.
我非常爱你们
I love you all very much.
妈妈 不要
Momma, no.
快关门
Get that door shut!
伊莱
Eli!
伊莱
Eli!
不
No!
不
No! No!
救救我
Help me!
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我一直在看着你 看了很久
I was watching you for a long time.
看到他们怎么对待妈妈和丽兹了吗
Did you see what they did to Momma and Lizzie?
都交给警长处理吧
Leave it for the sheriff.
你要拿他怎么办 扔卡车后面吗
I mean, what're you gonna do, put him in the back of your truck?
老天爷 你女儿也在呢
Your daughter's there, for Christ's sakes.
正因如此 我不想让她觉得
Exactly. I don't want her thinking Mcculloughs
麦卡洛家的人是那种路过死人
are the kind of people who drive by a dead man
却不管不顾的人呢
and leave him hangin' in the sun.
没事 亲爱的
C'mon, darlin'.
来吧 来
Come on, now.
别管了
Leave that.
我们走
Let's go.
跟爷爷一起吧
You can keep your granddad company.
菊苣
Endive.
墨西哥帽花
Mexican hat.
真聪明
Good girl.
你考我的都很简单
You're giving me easy ones.
不想知道发生了什么吗
You wanna know what's happening, don't you?
我知道你不会说的
I know you're not gonna tell me.
天人菊
Indian blanket.
真聪明
Good girl.
漏了个地方没擦干净
You missed a spot.
你觉得是谁干的
Who do you figure for it?
皮特 我不知道
Well, hell, Pete, I dunno.
不过州界那边
Though there is a revolution goin' on
正闹着革命呢
the other side of that border over there.
各种有点名头的偷牛贼
And our county does harbor
都躲我们这边来了
every type of cattle thief known to man.
加上我们这边喜欢乱轰一气的游骑兵
Then we got the trigger-happy Rangers,
一个不顶用的警长
a sheriff who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground,
一帮只要墨西哥人稍微看两眼白人妇女
and a whole collection of yahoos who go for a rope
就找茬的赤佬
every time a Mexican looks at a white lady.
所以我不知道谁干的 儿子
So I dunno, son.
嫌疑人真"少"啊
It's a pretty short list of suspects.
我大概知道
Well, I got a pretty good idea
先去拜访哪个赤佬了
which yahoo I'm gonna go see first.
真♥他♥妈♥完美的生日派对开场
Great goddamn way to start a birthday party.
起开 起开
Get up! Get up there! Get up there!
后面是什么
What's that in the back?
-是个人 -死了吗
- It's a man. - Is he dead?
别碰
Get away from there.
-你们碾死的吗 -拿着 走开了
- Did you run him over? - Get. Go on, get.
天哪
Oh, my God.
进去
Go inside.
珍妮 你没事吧
Jeannie, are you okay?
大家都很好
Everybody's fine.
好 跟爷爷一起进去
All right, go on with your granddaddy.
你们也是 快进去
You too. Get on in there.
有人吊死了佩德罗·加西亚的一个手下
Somebody strung up one of Pedro García's hands
就在路边
by the side of the road.
我不能把他扔那不管
I wasn't gonna leave him there.
我们要取消派对吗
Should we cancel this party?
不行
We can't.
我们得让大家知道
We got to show the world
南德州是做生意的好地方
South Texas is a great place to do business.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我能理解
I understand.
你的冰镇薄荷酒
Here's your julep.
时间正好
Ah, 'tis that time.
亲爱的 不多不少 刚好完美
That's spot-on-the-nose perfect, darlin'.
不过为了先试验一下
But just for the sake of an experiment,
你能把那边的那瓶给我拿来吗
would you mind passing me that bottle over there?
你会喝醉的
You're gonna be drunk.
亲爱的 按我今晚
Oh, honey if you had to lay down
必须要喝的量
as much bullshit as I'm about to lay down tonight,
谁都会醉的
you'd get drunk, too.
给你
Here you go.
过来
Come here. Hey.
看到那边的钻机了吗
You see that rig out there?
嗯
Yeah.
我今晚大醉一场
After I get done tonight,
我们就有钱买♥♥六个那样的了
we'll have enough money to buy six more just like it.
为什么要那么多
Why do we need so many?
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
下一年再像今年这样我们就完了
Another year like the one we just endured will finish us.
靠牧牛称霸的时代已经过去了
The era of the cattle baron is over, honey.
一去不复返了
It's over.
要是地下根本没石油怎么办
What if there isn't any oil in the ground?
我赌地下有
Oh, I'm betting there is.
要是你错了怎么办
But what if you're wrong?
如果没有石油 我们会赔掉牧场吗
If there's no oil, do we lose the ranch?
总会有风险的
Well, that's always a risk.
任何时候只要你找到一块好地
Any time you find a decent piece of land,
除非太阳从西边升起
sure as sunup,
总会有人想跟你抢的
someone out there's gonna try and take it from you.
你不害怕吗
Does that scare you?
不再怕了
Not anymore.
很高兴见到你回来 加西亚小姐
Oh. Nice to see you back, Miss García.
那是我爸爸的手下
That's my father's man.
是 真遗憾
Yeah. Damn shame.
可怜的老阿曼多
Poor old Armando.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表