剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
麦卡洛家宅
to the McCullough house.
好吧 谢谢你的帮助
All right. Thank you for trying.
你能帮我转接格雷厄姆治安官的办公室吗
Can you put me through to Sheriff Graham's office?
请别挂电♥话♥
Hold, please.
有三个躲在树后面
I got three in the trees!
有两个从前面绕过来了
There are two coming around the front!
他们躲在车后面
That came from behind the car.
给他一枪
Put a bullet in him.
我瞄不准
I ain't got the shot.
不行
No.
不行 那是皮赞亚
No. It's not our place
和麦卡洛之间的事 与我们无关
to get between Pizaña and the McCulloughs.
他们是我们的邻居
They're our neighbors.
他们会被屠♥杀♥的
They're gonna be butchered.
他们杀了阿曼多 或许还有凯撒
They killed Armando and probably Cesar, too.
你根本不知情
You don't know that.
玛丽亚 你太天真了
Maria, you're being naive.
-伊格纳西欧 -这事上不该有分歧
- Ignacio. - This shouldn't be an argument.
那个小女孩就在外面
There's a little girl out there
而她即将失去她所有的家人
who's about to lose her whole family.
我们这是在拿自己的人冒险救他们
We'd be risking our men to save them.
我们的人也有家人
And they have families, too.
你是担心你和皮赞亚的关系
You're worried about your relationship to Pizaña.
这么做 我们会成为靶子 玛丽亚
I'd be making us into a target, Maria.
所有 我们决定做胆小鬼
So, we've decided we're afraid.
那就是我们的选择吗
That's the choice we're making?
一旦帮他们 就加入了战争
If we do this, we're joining a war.
下一次的枪声
And next time you hear gunfire,
就会从这里响起
it will be coming from right here.
不管这里发生了什么变化
For anything to change around here,
我们这样的人都必须做出表率
people like us have to set an example.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
看着我
Look at me.
好吧 把手搭我身上
Okay, put your arm around me.
亲爱的 我们要站起来了
Sweetie, we're gonna stand up.
我做不到
I can't!
亲爱的 只要一下就好
Sweetie, just this one time.
你做得很棒
You're doin' so good.
没事了
You're okay.
查尔斯 拿着
Charles, here!
求你了
Please.
我有孩子
I have a child.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去里面 看着我 走 现在 快走
Get inside. Look at me. Go. Right now! Go!
加油 孩子 你会好起来的
Come on, son. You're gonna be right as rain.
这就对了 加油
There you go. Come on.
我们还剩多少弹♥药♥
How we all on ammo?
没多少了
Running low!
来吧 杂碎们
Come on, you bastards!
没事了 孩子 你会好起来的
Okay, son. You're gonna be fine.
-躺在这里就好 -皮特 乔纳斯中枪了
- Just lie down here. - Pete! Jonas was hit!
乔纳斯中枪了
Jonas was hit!
趴低点
Stay low.
见鬼了
Hell with this.
等等我
Wait for me!
妈的
Oh, shit.
汤姆
Tom?
沙利文
Oh, Sullivan.
-我的天啊 -嗯
- Oh, sweet Jesus. - Yeah.
珍妮很好
Jeannie's fine.
你照顾你孩子 你跟我来
You look after your boy. You come with me.
帮我把沙发搭过去
Help me with this couch over here.
他们会从前门闯进来
They're coming 'round the front.
好了 把布扎紧
Okay, wrap this tight.
塞到下面去
Tuck it under.
抬起来一下 抬起来
Lift up for a second. Lift up.
-很好 -没事了 乔纳斯
- So good. - You got it, Jonas.
-你做得很好 -没事了 儿子 别睡着了
- You're doing so good. - You got it, buddy. Stay here.
-没事了 -没事了
- You're okay. - You're okay.
-没事了 -做得很好 儿子
- It's okay. - You're doing good, buddy.
-不用担心 -好了 好了
- Don't worry about a thing. - Yeah. Yeah.
-会没事的 -好了
- Gonna be okay. - All right.
马上 马上 快好了
Wait. Wait. Almost.
好了 包扎好了 没事了 好了
All right. You're wrapped. You're good. All right.
把他带到隔壁去
Let's take him to the other room.
你和尼普顿把另一个沙发抬过去 快
You and Neptune, get that other sofa. Go.
先别开火
Hold steady!
别开火
Hold steady.
与您浴血至今是我的荣幸 上校
Been a privilege, Colonel.
留着给撒旦说去
Save it for the devil.
都别开火
Hold steady, everyone.
瞄准了再开火
Don't fire until you got a clear target.
我们非常爱你们俩
We love you both very much.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
是我 佩德罗·加西亚
It's Pedro García.
我带我的人过来了
I'm here with my men.
我们能进来吗
Can we come inside?
进来
Come on in.
我们击退他们了
We drove them off.
你们安全了
You are safe.
所以...
So...
没人活下来
no one was left?
就一个老头
Just one old man.
那食物...
And the food...
也带有病吗
was sick with tasia?
你问我两遍了
You know, it's the second time you've asked me that.
打仗派
The war party,
他们想要...
they wanted...
头皮和马
scalp and horse.
但我希望他们带回来食物
But I hope they bring back food.
而你带回来...
You bring back...
不管带什么回来都会杀死你们
But anything we would've brought would've killed everyone.
在冬天...
In winter...
我们会饿死
we will starve.
我的阿布
My ahpu,
我的爸爸
my father,
他老了
he is old.
我担心他
I worry for him.
那种病比饥饿更致命
The sickness would've killed us quicker than starvation.
白人从南边和东边过来
The whites are comin' from the south and the east.
我们得远离他们
We need to stay away from 'em.
你叫白人 "他们"
You called the whites "them."
你是科曼奇人了
You are Comanche.
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am.
可能我慢慢习惯这里了
I guess I'm just gettin' used to it here.
"可能我慢慢习惯这里了"
Guess I'm just gettin' used to it here.
你喜欢在这...
You like it here...
和我们
with us.
和我
With me.
没错
Yeah.
老天 你们家
God, it's such a terrible shame
经历的这一切太惨了
what you folks have just been through.
简直难以想象
I can't even imagine.
感谢问候 拜托 医生
We appreciate that. Come on, Doc.
老实跟我讲 我儿子伤势有多重
Be honest with me. How bad does it look for my boy?
我已经尽力给他包扎了
I've done what I can to patch him up,
但他必须得去奥斯汀做手术
but he'll need surgery in Austin.
那得开很久 你确定他会没事
That's a long drive. You sure he'll be okay?
只能这样了
It's our only choice.
我会打电♥话♥通知他们预留一个床位
I'll call ahead and have a bed reserved for him.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表