剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
"德州长子"前情回顾...
Previously on amc's "The son"...
去加西亚的农场求援
Ride to the Garcia ranch and get some help.
那是什么
What is it?
你骑马经过的地方有石油渗出来
You rode through an oil seep.
你变了 皮特
Something's changed in you, Pete.
我们不能这么生活
We can't live like this.
你在城里开心吗
Are you happy here in the city?
那你和孩子们应该留下
Then you and the kids should stay.
我丈夫没死
My husband didn't die.
那是我对所有人撒的谎
It's a lie I told everyone,
但我不想骗你
but I don't want to lie to you.
我今晚去你的帐篷
I'll come to your teepee tonight.
该死
Damn.
看看它们啊
Look at 'em all.
啊
Aah!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for that to happen.
我来意并非如此
That's not why I came over.
我也没这么想
I didn't think that.
我要走了
I need to go.
不 嘿
No, hey.
留下
Stay.
我没有理由留在这 皮特
I have no business being here, Peter.
你是有妇之夫
You're married.
莎莉和我已经完了
Sally and I are over.
我们之间已经没有感情了
There's nothing left between us.
我之前也听到过这种说法
I've heard this kind of talk before.
我是说真的
I mean it.
这次... 不一样
Th... this is different.
我保证
I promise.
留下吧
Stay.
在这吗
Here?
在你家
In your house?
我给佣人们放了一天假
I gave the help the day off.
我不想像以前一样偷偷摸摸的了
I'm not sneaking around like we used to.
我不年轻了
I'm just too old for it.
留下来陪我吃晚饭吧
Just have dinner with me.
让我解释一下
Let me explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
解释一切
Anything.
任何你想知道的
Anything you need explained.
然后 我就告诉他 "朋友 如果想让我
So, I told him, "Amigo, if you want me
把手指放在那儿
to put my finger there,
你得先带个戒指上去"
you'll need to put a ring on it first."
他怎么说的
What'd he say to that?
他满脸通红
He turned bright red
然后付了我双倍的价钱
and offered to pay me double.
噢
Oh!
干得好 孩子
Well done, my girl.
那么 你拿钱了吗
So, did you take the money?
哦 你觉得呢
Oh, what do you think?
加注
Call and raise.
下午好 我的小鸟们
Good afternoon, my soiled doves.
下午好 妈妈
Afternoon, mama.
谁想出去转转
Anybody feel like a bit of travel?
嗯
Mm.
别再跟学生小打小闹了
No more aggie parties.
干那些大学生的老二
Them college boys wouldn't know gratuity
可是得不到小费的
if it bit them on the pecker.
不 这次是有钱人...
No, this is a high-born affair...
撒迪厄斯·基尔伯恩的"芳心猎艳"
one of Thaddeus Kilborne's honey hunts.
到处都是牧场主和石油商人
Wall-to-wall ranchers and oil men,
帕蒂略·希金斯
Patillo Higgins,
查普曼家族 比尔·斯特林
the Chapmans, Bill Sterling.
据传言说
And rumor has it that
伊莱·麦卡洛上校本人
colonel Eli McCullough, himself,
也会出席
is gonna put in an appearance.
噢 真不像样
Well, la-di-da.
基尔伯恩放话给所有
Kilborne put the word out
妓院了
to all the boarding houses.
有人想去吗
Anybody interested?
我去
I'll go.
莉娜算一个
Lena's in.
还有吗
Anybody else?
噢 不 谢了
Oh, no, thank you.
上次我的屁♥股♥被恙螨咬了
Last time I got my ass bit by chiggers.
还有人吗
Anybody?
哦 得了 女孩们
Oh, come on, gals.
你们或许能给自己钓个金龟婿
You might catch yourself a rich husband.
或者他会染上莉娜的淋病
Or he might catch Lena's social blisters.
如果他只被传染上淋病
He'd be a lucky fella
也算是幸运了
if that's all he gets.
给你 米格尔
There you go, Miguel.
你知道怎么弄
You know what to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲恩
Finn!
很高兴见到你 孩子
Good to see ya, boy!
噢 你能来真好
Oh, glad you could make it.
哪能错过呢
Oh, wouldn't miss it.
排场不小啊
It's quite a setup here.
确实是
Well, it is that.
基尔伯恩的老爸是个产业投机者
Kilborne's daddy was a property speculator.
靠卖♥♥烂地给定居者
Made all his money
赚了一大把钱
selling bad lots to settlers.
地有什么问题
What was wrong with them?
那块地只是
Well, it just happened
刚好挡在科曼奇人的地盘
it was smack in the middle
中间
of Comanche territory.
噢
Oh.
拿稳了 米格尔
Hold still, Miguel.
看来历史忘记
It looks like history's
这些细节了
forgotten the details.
别犯浑
Don't jerk.
是啊 总是这样
Well, it always does.
布置的倒是很不错 不是吗
It's a nice spread, though, isn't it?
别摇了 该死
Stop shaking, damn it.
我能试试吗
May I?
麦卡洛上校
Colonel McCullough?
嗯
Mm.
当然了 请便
Of course. Be my guest.
射得真♥他♥妈♥准
That was a hell of a shot!
上校
Colonel?
那是我的弓
That's my bow.
当然是
Indeed it is.
你吃饭了吗
Have you eaten?
没有 快饿死了
Nah, famished.
很好
Good.
你刚好赶上了午餐
You're just in time for lunch.
上校
Colonel!
哈哈 撒迪厄斯·基尔伯恩法官
Ah, judge Thaddeus Kilborne.
你组织的这个活动真是太棒了
A laudable affair you've put together here.
倍感荣幸
My pleasure.
这就是我经常听说的
Is this your boy I heard
你的儿子吗 那个皮特
so much about? Pete?
我是另一个
I'm the other one.
菲尼斯
Phineas.
非常荣幸 法官大人
It's a pleasure, your honor.
噢 叫我撒迪厄斯就好
Oh, call me Thaddeus.
我希望你们能等到
I do hope you plan to stick around
今晚的"芳心猎艳"
for the honey hunt tonight.
嗯... 我当然不会错过
Well... wouldn't miss it for the world.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表