剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
You won't.
我还有一大家子要管
I got a family.
说到一家子...
Speaking of which...
老汤头太阳下山就回来了
Old Tom will be home around sundown.
我吃快点
I'll eat faster.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself.
快点
áNdale.
装好 出发
Vamos. Vamos.
不管发生什么事 不管他干了什么
Whatever happens, whatever he does,
都会算到我们头上
it'll be because of us.
你一整天去哪了
Where were you all day?
忙
Busy.
你知道我很担心 对吗
You know I worry, don't you?
你可以不用担心了
Well, you can stop worrying.
给米德基夫打电♥话♥
Call Midkiff.
看那八个地块我们能卖♥♥多少
See what you can get for those eight sections.
这件事你不会后悔的 老爹
You won't regret this, Daddy.
已经后悔了
I already do.
先别过来
Stay here.
我会补救这事的 萨莉
I'm gonna make it right, Sally.
-嘿 -我得... 承担自己的罪行
- Hey. - I gotta... I gotta pay for what I did.
天哪 亲爱的 别 别挖了 别
Oh, jeez. Honey, no, no, no, no.
亲爱的 别 停下来 求你了 皮特 皮特
Honey, no, no, no, no. Pete, Pete.
皮特 不要 住手 亲爱的
Pete. No, no, honey.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 别
Honey, honey. Honey, shh.
-我... -别说了
- I... - Shh.
我们先带你回家
We're gonna get you home.
明天再想办法
We're gonna figure this out in the mornin'.
听着 听着
Hey. Hey.
-我爱你 -我真的很抱歉
- I love you. - I'm so sorry.
-我很后悔 -没事的
- I'm sorry. - It's fine.
亲爱的
Honey.
我知道
I know.
看来我最好把尸体挪到别的地方去
Reckon I better move that body.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表