剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
把他们引到家门口
Led them to this very doorstep.
他活得够久了 不是吗
He's having a high old time, ain't he?
-他就不该在这儿 -没错...
- He shouldn't be here. - Well...
也许有人应该告诉他
maybe somebody oughta tell him that.
嘿,雷蒙 你们应该走了
Hey, Ramon, y'all probably ought to get goin'.
怎么了
What's wrong?
听不懂吗
Do I gotta spell it out?
我认识苏利文很长时间了 查尔斯
I've known Sully a long time, Charles.
如果可以 我愿意为他挡那颗子弹
If I could take that bullet for him, I would've done it.
放屁
Bullshit.
墨西哥佬都是一伙的
Browns stick with brown.
他们拿枪威胁我
The sediciosos held me at gunpoint.
我带他们进了农场 直到碰到上校
I led them in circles until we ran into the Colonel.
当然 现在随你怎么说
Of course that's what you say now.
你喝多了
Hey, this is the whiskey talkin'.
我们都冷静点
Let's all stay calm.
没关系 这是他家
It's okay. His house.
麦卡洛上校的孙子跟你说话的时候
I know you ain't walking away
你不能就这样走掉
from Colonel McCullough's grandson when he's talking to you.
滚开 路易斯
Out of the way, Louis.
我更愿你称我为"先生"
I prefer "Sir."
我不会管你这种人叫"先生"
I don't say "Sir" To your kind.
说话注意点 孩子
You better watch yourself, son.
我说了停下
Hey! I said knock it off.
退后 退后 注意你的身份
Step back! Get back! Keep your place!
这儿他妈发生了什么
What the hell's going on here?
你们的人袭击我们
We were set upon by your men.
你儿子很有当英雄的潜力
Your son showed great potentiality for heroism.
奈尔斯
Niles!
该走了
Time to go.
他应该受到称赞
He should be rightly lauded.
我要你向雷蒙道歉
I want you to apologize to Ramon.
没这个必要 皮特先生 这是个意外
That's not necessary, Mr. Pete. It was an accident.
不 不 我们是一家人
Oh, no. Our men are family.
这才是... 这才是我们对待家人的方式
That's... that's how we treat 'em.
我要你道歉
I want you to apologize.
现在
Now.
听你♥爸♥的
Listen to your daddy.
抱歉 雷蒙
I apologize, Ramon.
妈的
Shit.
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
-救救我 -发生了什么
- Help me. - What the hell's going on here?
科曼奇人抓住了我 他们杀了我家人
The Comanches got me. They killed my family.
他们还在附近吗 他们在跟踪你吗
Are they still around? They following you?
没有 我几天前就逃走了 他们以为我已经死了
No. I left them a few days ago. They think I'm dead.
别担心 孩子 我们会保护你的
Don't worry, kid. We'll keep you safe.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
没有
No.
好 跟我来
All right, well, come on.
欢迎加入我们的小营地
You're welcome to join our little camp.
坐下来休息一下
Take a load off your dogs.
活一会就干完了
This'll be ready in a few minutes.
来 坐下来 吃点东西
Come on, sit down, get some food in you.
别担心 孩子 都会好起来的
Don't worry, kid. It'll be all right.
你现在已经安全了
You're safe now.
先生 你做好赶快离开
Mister, you better run.
我认真的
I'm serious.
噢
Oh!
狗♥杂♥种♥
You little son of a bitch!
去拿来♥复♥枪♥
Grab your rifles!
我是基♥督♥徒 上帝与我同在
I'm a Christian. I have God on my side.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
该死的野蛮人
Goddamn savages.
你给自己赢来的 提黑塔
You've earned this, Tiehteti.
我们过冬不挨饿全靠你
We eat this winter because of you.
你做得很好
You did good.
不 你在做什么 你要干吗
No. What are you doing? What are you doing?!
别 求你了 不要
No! Please, no. No!
我叫伊莱
I'm Eli.
这里的人叫我提黑塔
People here call me Tiehteti.
意思是 "可悲的白人男孩"
It means "Pathetic white boy."
你得吃点东西
You should eat something.
饿着自己只会让情况更糟
Starving yourself just makes it worse.
不管你吃不吃 他们都会让你干活
Whether you eat or not, they expect you to work.
你叫什么
What's your name?
英格丽德
Ingrid.
你那是哪儿的口音
What kind of accent is that?
德国
German.
你在这里干什么
What are you doin' here?
我和父母在战争时离开了家乡
I left home with my parents during the war.
哪场战争
Which war?
三月革命[发生于1848年]
The March Revolution.
一个男的卖♥♥了些田地给我们
A man sold us some land here.
我们和另外20个家庭来到这里
We came with 20 other families.
没人跟你们说过这里有印第安人
Nobody told you about the Indians?
他们说印第安人只是传说
We were told they were only stories.
你从哪学的
Where'd you learn how to do that?
你干得很好
You're good at it.
一年前 我的父母被阿帕切人杀了
About a year ago, my parents were killed by the Apache.
我被掳走了
I was taken.
那些水牛猎人到我们营地来
The Buffalo hunters visited our camp
他们帮我赎了身
and they traded for me.
他们本来要带我回到文明社会
They were going to take me back to civilization.
我差一点就自♥由♥了
I was almost free.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错
You didn't cause this.
你和我一样都是俘虏
You're just a captive like me.
不是吗
Right?
是我发现了你们的营地
I was the one that found your camp.
我以为我做得对
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我说过 我很抱歉
Like I said, I'm sorry.
是你带他们过来的
You led them to us?
乔纳斯怎么样
How's Jonas?
有好转了
Healin' up.
谢谢
Gracias.
他脱离生命危险了
He's out of danger.
他在奥斯汀一家豪华的新医院
He's at this fancy new hospital in Austin.
有45个床位
45 beds.
莎莉在那陪着他
Sally's up there with him.
你肯定觉得很孤独
That must be lonely for you.
我还好
It's okay.
我们需要分开一下
We needed a little time apart.
我觉得你不是来见我父亲的
I don't think you came here to see my father.
我知道我真正应该感谢的是你
I know the real person I should be thanking is you.
是你说服他来救我们
You're the one who convinced him to come to our rescue.
肯定是
Had to be.
很明显就该这么做
It was obvious what had to be done.
这就是你来的目的吗
So that's all this is?
过来道谢
A thank-you visit.
是的
That's all.
要知道你说谎时我能看出来
You know I can tell when you're lying.
我知道你以为你可以
Well, I know you think you can.
感觉好奇怪
It's strange,
坐在这和你喝咖啡
sitting here and drinking coffee with you.
似曾相识
Familiar.
对
Yeah.
这么说更恰当
That's a better word for it.
我猜你不怎么会想起以前的日子吧
So I guess you don't think much of the old days, huh?
不会
Nope.
我也不会
Me neither.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表