剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know... Something.
让他去教堂做慈善...
Make him go to church and do charitable works...
去赎罪去忏悔
Some kind of penance.
你不同意
You don't agree?
萨莉 他已经很痛苦了... 我保证
Sal, he's in agony... I promise you.
很好 这他应得的
Good. He should be.
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
他身边都是一群以犯罪为荣的人
He's surrounded by men who think there's glory in violence.
这是在误导他
It's teaching him the wrong things.
那是给你父亲的一个礼物
That's a gift for your daddy.
我想在他四十岁生日送他 但还没定下来
I was thinking for his 40th, but I haven't decided.
他甚至不想看我
He can't even look at me.
这是因为他看到了自己
If that's the case, it's only because he's seeing himself.
什么意思
What does that mean?
在埃弗里特和你奶奶过世之后
After Everett and your grandma died,
上校把我和你♥爸♥带在身边
the Colonel kept your daddy and me close.
他做什么事儿都带着我们
Just took us along for everything he did.
有几年 我们和偷牲口的小偷交恶
And we had a few real bad years with cattle thieves.
上校认为这是针对他的
And the, uh, Colonel took it real personal.
决定把郡里的所有坏人干掉
Decided to rid the county of all of its bad apples.
当然 我们... 站他那边
And, of course, we were there... at his side.
我们抓到贼时
When we caught someone,
用套索勒住他们的脖子 吊起来
we strung a noose around their neck,
然后让他们骑在马上
sat 'em on a horse.
你父亲和我拍拍马屁♥股♥
Your daddy and I would slap the horse on its backside.
马跑了 人就会挂下来
The guy would drop.
吊死在原地
Just hang there.
我记得有一次 树枝断了...
I remember this one time, tree limb broke...
偷牛贼勒着脖子 生生被马在灌木丛里拖了一路
and the rustler just got dragged by his neck through the brush.
最后你父亲一枪了结了他
Your daddy ended up shooting the fella.
那时他才12岁
He was 12 by then.
皮特 我觉得你变了
I think something's changed in you, Pete.
是你自己无法解释的变化
And it's something you don't understand.
你也不愿让我靠近去理解
And you won't let me near enough to understand it, either.
我们不能这样生活
We can't live like this.
我明白
I know.
至少看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye, at least.
萨莉
Sal.
没关系
It's fine.
没事儿
I'm fine.
我从不愿发生这样的事
I never wanted any of this to happen.
我以为年少时那些不好的经历
I thought everything bad I went through when we were kids,
都会结束
all of it was gonna stop with me.
我... 我想着陪你到最后
I was... I was gonna be the end of the line.
我知道你不好受
I know it's killing you.
但我却束手无策 不是吗
But there's nothing I can do, is there?
你这么悲伤 不让别人读懂你的心
You're so sad that nobody can reach you.
你在这儿... 在城市里开心吗
Are you happy here... In the city?
开心
Yeah.
那你和孩子们应留下来
Then you and the kids should stay.
你知道吗...
You know...
我们结婚的时候
when we got married,
我以为我们会在奥斯汀生活
I thought that we would live here in Austin.
那时我们十八岁
We were 18.
我还不了解你
I didn't know you.
爸爸
Daddy?
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
牧场
Ranch.
你可以开车吗
You all right to drive?
可以的
Yeah, I'm fine.
为什么不多待一晚上 明早走
Why don't you spend the night? Leave in the morning.
我想趁现在凉快的时候走 清醒一下
I'd rather leave when it's cool, clear my head a bit.
我和你一块去
I'll go with you, then.
不
No.
他们需要你
They need you here.
爸
Daddy?
有人吗
Hello?
皮特先生吗
Mr. Pete?
你好吗
Are you all right?
回家吧 艾内兹
Go home, Inez.
跟佣人说今天放假
Tell the staff they got the day off.
我想一个人待会 明天见
I wanna be alone. I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 先生
Si, senor.
不
No.
我现在就和你决一死战 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'll fight you right now, you piece of shit.
哇 看看它们
Damn. Look at 'em all.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有
No.
不好意思 进屋吧
Sorry. Uh, come in.
怎么了
What's going on?
我是来告别的
I came to say goodbye.
告别吗
Goodbye?
我的丈夫没死
My husband didn't die.
这是我对大家撒的谎 只是...
It's a lie I told everyone. Just...
我不想对你说谎
But I don't want to lie to you.
你不是寡妇
You're not a widow.
我妈妈觉得这是我的命
My mother thinks I'm doomed...
觉得我没希望了
That I don't have a future.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能她说得对
She's probably right.
不行
No.
这...
That's...
德州南部 1915年
德州 狭廊 1850年
等等
你看
麦卡洛宅 德州 奥斯汀市
"征敌"把她当礼物送来的
"征敌"今天驯服了一匹马
今晚来我帐篷吧
我太累了 "征敌"
谢谢您的款待
我真的很喜欢 真的
请原谅我今天没有胃口
请别这样说
我朋友很担心...
我没有好好吃饭
但我止不住想念罗蒙
幸好你还是那么美
你一定能有第二段婚姻的 玛丽亚
或许吧 美貌只是暂时的
我听说你给"草原之花"的爸爸送了一只鹿
是的
你觉得讨好那个老家伙对你有好处吗
她应该嫁给想嫁的人
不
不准你和她再说一句话
你不准接触她 如果她去你的帐篷 就把她赶出去
如果我不呢
那我会杀了你
我会找到"草原之花"
把她的鼻子割下来
看你能抓多少
位于意大利
德州城市
招募
保卫家园
不惧墨西哥人威胁
欢迎所有白人
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表