剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
给我骑上马回家
You're gonna get back on that horse and you're gonna ride home.
他一个人回去太晚了
It's too late for him to ride home alone.
-你在开玩笑吗 -我们在加西亚的地盘上
- You're kidding me. - We're on García land now.
加西亚手下一半的牧民都参加了暴♥乱♥
Half the García vaqueros are in with the sediciosos.
跟着我们
It's safer for him here
比晚上跌跌撞撞地骑马回家要安全
than to get bushwhacked riding home in the dark.
去给你的马喂点水
Go water your horse.
我们得好好教教那个孩子
We gotta get that boy's head on straight.
你在他一半大的时候
Even when you were half his age,
就知道不能傻傻地走进埋伏圈里
you knew better than to walk into a goddamned ambush.
我故意没那么教他
Well, it ain't an accident I'm teaching him different.
都在这儿了
Well, there you have it.
拆铁轨需要的所有工具都在这里
Everything you need to derail a train.
这是几公里河道唯一一个浅水区
These are the only shallows for a couple of miles.
他们会在明早火车到之前过河
They'll cross in the morning before the train comes through.
我们沿着那里的山脊埋伏
We'll dig in up along the ridge there,
在后方800米处安营
make camp about a half a mile back.
他们还在河里的时候 我们就拦截他们
We'll catch 'em in the water.
让地狱之火把他们烘干
The fires of Hell ought to dry 'em off nicely.
别唠叨了 开始干活
Enough jawing. Let's get to work.
继续走
Come on.
你腿断了
It's broken.
你真的不需要我帮你吗
You sure you don't want some help?
什么 你的背吗
What? Is it your back?
你是匹好马
You're a good horse.
你不该落得这副下场
You didn't deserve this.
乖乖别动 很快就过去了 好吗
Just lay still, and it'll be over, okay?
想想那些等着你回去的姑娘们
Think about all those girls you got back there waiting on you.
她们肯定排着队要照顾你
There'll be a line of 'em waiting to nurse you back to health.
你说什么
What is it?
好的 别停下
Okay, don't stop.
你必须保持清醒 埃斯库特
You gotta stay awake, Escute.
好主意 继续唱
That's a good idea. Keep singing.
你必须保持清醒 埃斯库特
You gotta stay awake, Escute.
继续唱 继续唱
Keep singing. Keep singing.
-他们动作挺快 -他们是德州最优秀的人手
- Boys have been working fast. - They're the best men in Texas.
让沙利文和尼普顿在那里多搭一个掩体
You get Sullivan and Neptune to put one more foxhole up there.
我觉得应该在那里搭
I think we should build through up there.
还有一个
Hey, one more.
就是这样
That's it.
我很担心查尔斯
I'm worried about Charles.
放轻松 儿子 每个角落都有哨兵
Oh, relax, Son. We got pickets posted in every position.
皮赞亚要是行动得早 我们也有准备
Pizaña shows up early, we'll be ready for 'em.
我担心的不是皮赞亚
It ain't exactly Pizaña I'm worried about.
是谁告诉你他们要袭击的
Who was it told you about the attack?
凯撒吗
Cesar?
不是
No.
你又跟加西亚家的那个姑娘牵扯不清了吗
You back with that García girl again?
什么
What?
是因为她跟你说了什么 我们才来这里埋伏的
We're here because of something she told you.
是吧
Ain't that a fact?
不是
No, it is not.
无所谓 反正都已经结束很久了
Anyhow, all that ended a long time ago.
皮特
Pete.
她和这些事情没有任何关系
She has got nothing to do with any of it.
你别再那样想了
You just put that out of your mind.
家里一切都好吗
Everything all right at home?
还好
It's fine.
我觉得自己有一些责任
I feel some responsibility.
-你现在才这样认为吗 -嗯 见鬼 是的
- Do you now? - Mm, hell, yeah.
如果你没有跟莎莉结婚 你应该会和玛利亚在一起
If you hadn't married Sally, you would have ended up with Maria.
我都知道
I know that.
那样事情会发展的完全不一样
Things would have turned out a whole lot different.
但那没有发生 你希望我娶莎莉 于是我照做了
Well, they didn't. You wanted me to marry Sally, so I did.
你原本可以拒绝
You could have said no.
你到底想说什么 爸爸 你想知道什么
What's behind all this, Daddy? What are you gettin' at?
我关心你身上发生的事 很惊讶吗
It's such a surprise I care what happens to you?
我关心你
I do.
我母亲教会了我缝纫和做饭
My mother taught me how to sew and to cook.
也许你可以在那修补沙利文的内♥裤♥
Maybe you can mend Sullivan's panties while you're at it.
沙利文自己补自己的内♥裤♥
Sullivan sews his own panties.
你了解我
You know I do.
等我补好了这件夹克
When I get done massacring this jacket,
我会买♥♥一双五美分的袜子
I'll take a nickel a sock.
噢 天啦
Oh, me.
你不能坐这里
You ain't sittin' here.
胡说 路易斯
Nonsense, Louis.
尼普顿在这就是我们的战友
Neptune here is a comrade in arms.
我们的血肉兄弟
A brother in blood.
休息一下吧 尼普顿 请坐下
You take a load off, Neptune, please.
谢谢你的好心 吉尔伯特先生
Thank you kindly, Mr. Gilbert.
把酒递给尼普顿 路易斯
Pass that bottle on, Louis.
有点礼貌 路易斯
Manners, Louis.
奈尔斯他们刚刚在分享战争故事
Niles and them was sharing battle stories.
你知道的 尼普顿参加过菲律宾战役
You know, Neptune fought with the Army down in the Philippines.
一个活生生的野牛战士吗
A real-life Buffalo Soldier?
是的 先生 第九骑兵队
Yes, sir. Ninth Cavalry.
你杀了多少摩洛人
How many Moros you kill?
六个
Six I know about.
哇哦
Whoo!
很有胆量啊
Such derring-do.
我猜这是生来就有的
Runs in the blood, I guess.
说说你的族人吧 尼普顿
Tell me about your people, Neptune.
非洲那些
Back in Africa.
他们像报道的那么野蛮吗
Are they savage as reported?
我完全不了解非洲
Don't know the first thing about Africa.
噢
Oh.
你的族人怎么样呢 吉尔伯特先生
What about your people, Mr. Gilbert?
他们像传闻中一样野蛮吗
They savage as reported?
吉尔伯特家族吗
The Gilberts?
我们的确有战斗血统
We're, indeed, fightin' stock.
当萨姆特战斗打响时[南北战争]
First to defend against Northern aggression
我们带头抵抗了北方的侵略
when Sumter lit up.
战争结束后他们是什么遭遇呢
And how'd they fare after the war?
噢
Oh.
北方佬带走了一切
Yankees took everything.
分成制是一个不变的游戏
Sharecroppin' is a fixed game,
就像所有的轮盘赌一样不公平和靠不住
as rigged and treacherous as any roulette wheel.
你说对了
Hell you say.
我的族人也有收益分成
My people were sharecroppers, too,
当然 是在他们结束奴隶生活后
after they was finished being slaves, of course.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
新鲜的世界 不是吗
Curious world, ain't it?
谢尔曼烧毁了一切[北方军队的将军]
Sherman burns everything,
然后你我的家庭变得一样贫穷了
and your family and mine come out equal in poverty.
当然 那也改变了很多 比如上校开始来我们家
'Course, that changed the day the Colonel came along
支付我爸爸一个不错的工资
and started paying my daddy a decent wage.
我敢说那提高了我们的地位
I daresay it elevated our station.
噢
Oh!
我欣赏你 尼普顿
I like you, Neptune.
噢
Oh!
你和我...
You and me...
我们的基础相同
We stand on the same footing.
我们是工作的穷♥人♥
We're the working poor.
不可能所有的人都是高贵的出生
We can't all of us be high-born.
麦卡洛家族的人会战斗到最后
The McCulloughs fought for every last thing they got.
噢 朋友 不要误解我
Oh, Lord, don't mishear me.
我们都尊敬麦卡洛家族
We all revere the McCulloughs.
光是这个名字就已经不能辜负了
Just a name to live up to.
这对你来说很好 查尔斯
Good for you, Charles.
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表