我是994
Hey, this is 994.
立即需要支援 我们在鹿山路
I need immediate backup. We're on deer hill road.
嫌犯中枪 需要救护车
Suspect has been shot. I need an ambulance.
你没事
You're okay.
坚持住 你没事了
Come on. You're all right.
他在州际公路上甩掉了我
He lost me on the interstate.
你们得换辆快点的警车了
You guys need faster trucks.
要不是你把支援电♥话♥给了新人
We would have had those guys at the house
我们已经抓到那两个人了
if you hadn't have given the distress call to the rookie.
那不是我决定的
It wasn't my call.
我知道沃伦队长的原则是山上的电♥话♥
I know Captain Warren's policy is to send all mountain calls
都交给底层警员去处理
to the bottom of the responder cue.
但他已经走了 我们得动动脑
But he's gone now. We got to use our heads.
如果你有问题 问市长吧
If you have a problem with it, call the Mayor.
什么
What?
昨天下的命令
The orders came down yesterday.
他们根本不想让我们支援部落
They don't want us backing tribal up at all.
去他妈的市长
Screw the mayor.
-联调局让我们协助 -听着
- We have orders from the feds to assist. - Listen.
山里越是一副出事了的样子
The more it looks like things are going to hell up there,
州博♥彩♥委员会拒绝他们申请的可能性
the better the chance the state gaming commission
就越大
will reject their application.
他们根本没申请过
Well, they haven't submitted a gaming application.
但我们都知道他们会申请的
But we both know that they will.
队长不是你就是我 哈罗德
One of us is gonna be captain, Harold.
他们希望找一个会办事的人
And they want somebody who knows what the job is.
车门修好了
Fixed the door.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我被困在这房♥子里一整天
I've been stuck in that house all day.
没有换洗的尿布 没有吃的
There are no diapers for the baby, nothing to eat.
屋里那股化学品的味道让我很难受
Chemical fumes in that house are making me sick.
我觉得从现在起
Listen, I think it's best
我们最好不要来往了
if we steer clear of each other from now on.
这么做不对
I don't think it's right.
你觉得不对
You don't think it's right?
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
因为迈克吗
Because of Mike?
你知道什么才不对吗
You know what's not right?
自己出城
Leaving town
放着怀孕的女朋友自己谋生
while his pregnant girlfriend has to fend for herself.
迈克是个混♥蛋♥
Mike's an asshole.
感到愧疚的应该是他 不是你
He's the one who should feel guilty, not you.
我没感到愧疚
I don't feel guilty about anything.
但我不能搞我兄弟的女人
But I can't be banging my buddy's girl
除非他同意
unless he says it's okay.
很晚了 你去哪了
It's late. Where are you?
你凭什么觉得那样也行
I don't know why you think that's an option.
你很幸运你♥爸♥正在工作
Well, you're lucky your father has something going on at work,
否则我就让他立刻接你去了
otherwise I'd be sending him right now to come and get you.
别告诉你♥爸♥爸 好吗
Mm, don't tell your father, okay?
及时打给我
And you call me first thing.
你让她留在那了
You're letting her stay there?
安静
Quiet.
你不该留着那些
I don't think you should keep those.
又旧又脏
They're old and dirty.
它们不脏
They aren't dirty.
为了我 把它们扔了好吗
Just throw them away for me, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我杀了他
And I killed him.
眼看着他没了气
I just watched the life go out of him.
没抓住另一个人
We didn't catch the other guy.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我到底干什么
What the hell am I doing?
你在做你的工作
You're doing your job.
我都不知道我的工作是什么了
I don't even know what my job is anymore.
一文不值
It's all bullshit.
你想离开吗
Do you want to leave?
你打算接受你♥爸♥爸的提议吗
Do you want to take your dad up on his offer?
你接受我才接受
Only if you do.
这不是回答
That's not an answer.
有一瞬间 我觉得搬走会很好
For a minute, I thought moving would be good.
抛下这一切
Leave it all behind.
但我们只需要放下过去
But we just need to let go of the past,
不需要非得搬家来做到这一点
and we don't have to move to do that.
好吧
Okay.
但我不知道会发生什么
But I don't know what's gonna happen?
我搞砸了升职
I blew the promotion.
我想做正确的事
I wanted to do right.
我希望在你眼里 我还是曾经的我
I wanted you to see me the way you used to see me.
你是
I do.
不 不是了
No, you don't.
为什么还是呢
And why the hell would you?
我骗了你这么久
I mean, I lied to you for so long.
可能还让你病的更重
Probably made you sicker.
我的病和你无关
You have nothing to do with what's wrong with me.
别这么想
Just get that out of your head.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good father.
还陪着我度过了一切
And you stuck with me through everything,
你本可以收拾东西离开的
when you could have just picked up and left.
回家的路上我买♥♥了这个
I got this on the way home.
我以为会让我冷静下来
I thought it might calm me down.
但没有用
It's not working.
我变得越来越像比尔了
I'm already turning into Bill.
别这么说
Don't say that.
他到底是怎么想的
What the hell was he thinking
居然让你过去
making you go over there?
没关系 他很害怕
It's okay. He was scared.
他好像喜欢我在那里
I think he liked that I was there.
我也觉得心安
And I feel good about it.
有人需要我陪着让我觉得自己还有用处
Being there for someone made me feel useful.
怎么了
What is it?
他说了句话
Something he said.
他应该是太悲痛了
I could have imagined it, I guess,
但我越想...
but the more I think about it...
他说了什么
Well, what did he say?
他说是他杀了他的妻子
He said he killed his wife.
我相信了他
And I believed him,
即使我知道她死于肺癌
even though I know full well she died of lung cancer.