I'll bet you're getting pretty
很熟悉警♥察♥局了
used to police stations by now.
你进过少管所
You were in juvie, right?
特伦敦那个鬼地方 我听说很难受
That zoo up in Trenton -- I heard it's pretty rough.
也许吧
I guess.
小心点 你快满18岁了
Well, watch out. You're almost 18.
很快我们就能把你和大狗们关到一起了
Pretty soon, we can start caging you with the big dogs.
赶紧问问题
Just ask him the questions.
你说 你在发现酋长尸体几分钟后
You stated a few minutes after you found the chief's body,
你哥哥菲利普·科普斯开着一辆货车停了下来
a truck pulled up driven by your brother, Phillip Kopus.
他不是我哥哥
He is not my brother.
我们没有血缘关系
We got different blood.
但你还是承认
But you are still saying
你是第一个到达案发现场的人
that you were the first to arrive on the scene.
你仍承认那是真的 是还是不是
You're still saying that's true. Yes or no.
是
Yes.
你说过这发生在八点左右
And you stated this happened around 8:00?
是的
Yeah.
酋长在菲利普去年被捕后
Now, the chief disenrolled Phillip
把他从部落中除名了
after he was arrested last year.
你知道吗
Were you aware of that?
你得说话 朱尼尔
You have to say it, Junior.
不知道
No.
菲利普·科普斯威胁过你吗
Has Phillip Kopus ever threatened you?
没有
No.
你知道他与佛罗里达州的
Are you aware that he's been connected
三起尚未破获的谋杀案有关联吗
to three unsolved murders in the state of Florida?
你们这帮人 总是把我们
You guys -- you always connect us
跟那些你们找不到答案的事联♥系♥到一起
to whatever the hell you don't have an answer for.
那为什么要对我们说实话呢
So then why bother telling us the truth?
你就是这个意思吧
I mean, that's what you're saying, right?
我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -不能
- C-can I talk to you for a second? - No.
所以这份陈述中哪些是假的
So, which part of this statement is false --
全部还是一半
All of it or just half of it?
朱尼尔 起来
Junior, get up.
-坐下 -你可以走了
- Sit down. - You're free to go.
如果联调局的人想审问你
If the FBI want to interview you,
记得一定要找个律师
make sure you have a lawyer with you.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我不知道
I-I don't kno--
我很担心 爸爸 我不知道
I'm -- I'm worried, dad. I don't know.
不 她的车还在 也许她...
No, her car's still here, so maybe she's...
哈罗德 你不用担心我
Harold, you don't have to worry about me.
我没事 我只是去散步了
I'm fine. I just went for a walk.
好 拜
Okay. Bye.
-你划伤了 -我知道 没事的
- You cut yourself? - I know. It's okay.
我想今天帮你填完经济援助申请表
I want to finish your financial-aid forms today.
伤口别感染了
Don't let that get infected.
想吃吐司吗 我可以帮你做点
Would you like some toast? I can make you some.
不用 女士
No. No, ma'am.
真不用吗 马上就能做好
Are you sure? It'll take two seconds.
妈 人家都说不用了
Mom. He said he's good.
谢谢你的好意
Thank you...though.
如果没什么需要
Well, if nobody wants anything,
我就不打扰了
I'll just be in the other room.
那些纹身是新的
Those are new.
你喜欢吗
You like 'em?
喜欢
Yeah.
真酷
Cool.
你真漂亮
You look -- you look pretty.
你在少管所的时候 我试过给你打电♥话♥
I, um, tried calling you while you were in juvie.
但你总是正在受罚什么的
But you were always being punished or something.
因为抽烟就罚我
It was just for smoking.
我很想你
I missed you.
是吗
Yeah?
对不起
Um...I'm sorry.
你回你妈家住了吗
Um, are you back at your mom's?
没有
No.
我现在住在野外 就像我的族人曾经那样
I'm living outside now, the way my people used to...
在这个世界还没被玷污的时候
Before, you know, this world turned ugly.
你可没回到那么久远之前 朱尼尔
You're not living back then, Junior.
我回去了
Yeah, I am.
这个世界 不真实
This world -- it's not real.
它只是真实世界的一片阴影
It's just a shadow of the real one.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
是你编出来的吗
Did you make it up?
不是
No.
不如你...
Listen, why don't you, uh --
不如你来看看我住的地方
Why don't you come out, see where I'm living?
好啊
Okay.
那我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
我不用手♥机♥了
I don't have a phone anymore.
麦克不喜欢那种东西
Mac didn't like them.
他说手♥机♥比香烟还糟
He said that they're worse than cigarettes.
什么
What?
但他给了我这个
Yeah, he gave me this, though.
我给你画了路线
I drew a path for you.
走吧 队长 我送你回家
Come on, captain. I'll take you home.
多萝西可能正想着你去哪了呢
Dorothy's probably wondering where you are.
阿谢尔告诉我那孩子马上就要供出他哥哥了
Aschell told me that kid was ready to roll on his brother,
你却给叫停了
and you put the goddamn brakes on.
阿谢尔问的太出格了
Well, Aschell was out of line.
我以为你想坐我这个位子
I thought you wanted my job.
是很想
I do.
那你就找个法子定那孩子哥哥的罪
Well, then you find a way to pin it on this kid's brother
我们都知道他就该待在监狱里
who we both know belongs in prison.
就算我认为凶手是他也不会这么干的
Yeah, I wouldn't do that even if I did think he did it.
你愿意为此放弃你的升职吗
You willing to throw away your promotion on it?
-这跟他无关 -就跟他有关
- It's not about him. - It is about him.
与你和他 还有你们之间那奇怪的联♥系♥有关
It's about him and you and that weird connection you two have.
你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
得由你顶替我 而不是阿谢尔
I need you to take over for me, not Aschell.
为什么
Why?
因为我关心这个镇子
Because I care about this town.
因为我关心住在这里的人
Because I care about the people that live here.
-我也是啊 -太好了 那就相信我
- So do I. - Well, good. Then trust me!
相信我 照我说的做
Trust me and do what I'm telling you to do.
等到你接替我的那一天
And when the day comes for you to take over for me,
你也许就会理解了
then maybe you'll understand.
也许你就明白为什么得由你接替我
Maybe you'll understand why I needed it to be you.
不如你就在这里过夜吧
Why don't you sleep it off in here?
别让多萝西看到这样的你
Don't let Dorothy see you like this.
别担心 她看不到
Don't worry. She won't.
-你在干什么... -迈克曾是我的朋友
- What are you -- - Mike was a friend of mine.
这没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
别担心 这东西是清白的
Don't worry. There's no strings attached.
我欠迈克的
I just owed Mike.
喂
Hello?
哈罗德·延森在吗
Is Harold Jensen there?
对不起 他现在不在
No, I'm sorry. He's not here right now.
你可能不记得我了
I'm not sure if you remember me.
我是多萝西·沃伦的侄女
This is Dorothy Warren's niece.
记得 我当然记得
Yes. Of course I remember you.
我们在多萝西的生日聚会上见过面
We met at Dorothy's birthday party.
-你姑姑怎么样... -我来电♥话♥是因为
- How are -- - I'm calling because
多萝西姑姑今天去世了
Aunt Dorothy passed away today.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
最近多萝西的气色很好啊
Dorothy seemed to be doing so much better lately.
我知道
I know.
但我姑姑是个不愿多说的人