没有
No.
没指望他谢
'Course he didn't.
喂
Yeah?
我不当值
Yeah, I'm off duty.
他在哪
He's where?
如果没人有空 那他只能等着了
Well, if nobody's available, he'll just have to wait.
告诉他在车里等着
Tell him to stay in his car.
好的
All right.
一个菜鸟把巡逻车的车轴搞断了
The rookie blew the axle on his cruiser.
他被困在山上了
He's stuck on the mountain.
我们去和这孩子玩玩吧
Let's go have some fun with this kid.
好吧 开我的车
All right, we'll take my truck.
带上啤酒 我们走
Grab the beer. Let's do it.
好
All right.
对不起 警督 我没看见这些东西
Sorry, Lieutenant. I-I-I didn't even see those things.
在警校他们没教你怎么开车吗
Didn't they teach you how to drive in the academy?
瞧他 这孩子快要尿裤子了
Look at him. Kid's ready to piss his pants.
别太难为他了
Hey, hey, hey. Don't give him a hard time.
人家没有妈妈陪着自己出来不是很习惯呢
He's not used to being out without his mommy.
你到底撞到了什么玩意儿
What the hell did you run over?
看那个
Look at that.
有人故意扔在那的
They put them there on purpose.
什么
What?
快把枪放下 只是孩子们恶作剧
Hey, put that away. Believe it or not, kids play out here.
伊♥拉♥克♥的孩子们也恶作剧
Kids play in Iraq, too.
站在那不许动
You hold it right there.
似乎你们需要帮忙啊
Sounded like you guys needed some help.
你是想告诉我们你在这里
You trying to tell us you were out there
就为了等着帮忙吗
waiting to help somebody?
我家就在90米外
My home's just 100 yards away.
你们惊到了我的狗
You got my dog barking.
我们没事
Yeah, w-we're good.
谢谢你
Thanks.
他是酋长 把枪收起来
He's the Chief. Just... put your guns away.
酋长先把手里的步♥枪♥收了 我就收
Be happy to as soon as the Chief here drops that rifle.
别让我说第二遍
Hey, don't make me ask you again.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
我命令你们放下武器
All right, lower your weapons. That's an order!
他先放 我们是警♥察♥ 警督
Him first. We're the cops, Lieutenant.
肯定是他把木桩放在路上的
Bet he's the one who dumped those logs on the road.
操
Shit!
-好了 把你的枪给我 -对不起
- All right, give me your gun. - I'm sorry.
把枪给我 去车里等着
Give me your gun, go wait in the car,
拖车来之前不许出来
and don't get out until the tow truck gets here.
哈罗德 你明知道是他们放的木头
Harold, you know they put that on the road--
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你能跟我谈
Thanks for sitting down with me.
我知道你肯定为准备大庆典忙得不可开交
I'm sure you're busy getting ready for your big celebration.
他不想要
He doesn't want it.
很合理
Fair enough.
但我来不是为了这个
But that's not what I came to talk about.
要知道
You know...
我可能是东北部唯一一个
I think I'm probably the only Chief in the Northeast
在过去15年里没有试图
who hasn't spent the last 15 years
阻止你们被承认的酋长了
trying to kill your recognition bid.
那倒是真的
That's true.
但饶我们一命不代表你就是朋友
But not trying to kill us doesn't make you a friend.
只要我儿子还是你部落的一员
Well, as long as my son is a member of your tribe,
我就是你们的朋友
I'm a friend.
但到了明天 等你们被正式承认
But tomorrow, when you're officially recognized,
就会迎来众多的敌人
you're going to wake up to a thousand enemies.
你在这里有一番作为 麦克
You've accomplished something here, Mac.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud of that.
但你的麻烦才刚开始
But your problems are just beginning.
我们会自己解决
We went through it ourselves.
其他的部落 黑帮 你的同胞
Other tribes, the mob, your own people--
都会盯上你
they'll all be coming after you
想要铲除或利用你们
looking to wipe you out or exploit you.
趋之若鹜
It's a gold rush.
你可以告诉他们
And you can tell them
你没打算建赌场
that you don't plan on building casinos,
但他们绝不会相信你
but they'll never believe you.
我们能活下去
We survive.
人生可不止活下去这么单纯
There's so much more to life than just surviving.
如果你想通了
So, if you should come around
是想在这建什么的话
to wanting to build something here--
你也会想通的
and you will--
我能帮你实现
I can help make that happen.
钱是白人的武器
Money's a white man's weapon.
如果用他们的方式战斗 那不叫战斗
If I fight the way they do, I'm not really fighting.
我是在没落
I'm disappearing.
我儿子肯定爱听你说这种话
I bet my son just loves to hear you talk like that.
听振奋人心的 麦克
It's inspiring stuff, Mac.
恭喜你的成就
So, congratulations on your accomplishment.
代我向你妹妹问好
And give my regards to your sister.
好了 我听够了
All right, I've heard enough.
出去
Get the hell out of here.
我得跟你谈谈
Need to talk to you.
你把我们拔♥出♥来♥的
What'd you end up doing
那些旧篱笆的木头怎么处理了
with all that old fence lumber we pulled up?
按照我问过你的方式卖♥♥给回收站了
Sell it for salvage, like I asked you?
别编了
Don't bother making up a story.
梅尔文和伯纳德已经招了
Melvin and Bernard already confessed.
我们只是想让那些笨蛋离山远一点
We're just trying to keep those idiots off the mountain.
觉得你作为部落的一员会很高兴
Figured being a member of the tribe, you'd appreciate that.
你还提这个
It's funny you bring that up.
我今早给酋长打了电♥话♥
'Cause I called the Chief this morning
问了他用什么条件让你回部落
and asked him what your deal was.
他告诉我去年你被捕之后
He told me he disenrolled you
他就把你除名了
after you got arrested last year.
除名 那是什么意思
Disenrolled? What the hell does that mean?
意思是你被踹了
Means he kicked you out.
抱歉 但我不能让你再为我工作了
Sorry, but I can't have you work for me anymore.
我雇你的唯一原因是
The only reason I hired you
因为我觉得我是在帮德拉瓦族的同胞
was 'cause I thought I was helping out a fellow Lenape.
上帝让我成为德拉瓦族 混♥蛋♥ 不是麦克
God made me Lenape, asshole-- not Mac.
小心保管那些烟花
Be careful with those fireworks.
别让它们崩了我的孩子
They won't be blowing up my boy.
我不是第一次干这活了
This ain't the first time I've done this.
记住 等麦克回来
Remember, when Mac gets back,
我要给你俩拍张照
I want a picture of you and him.
我俩也的来一张
You and me, too.
别忘了笑
And I want smiles.
我一直笑
I always smile.
没有 你和麦克总是一脸同样的傻表情
No, you and Mac always have that same stupid expression.
太他妈的严肃了
So damn serious.
麦克在哪 我得跟他谈谈
Where's Mac? I need to talk to him.
有点礼貌
Some manners on you.
你越拖我越没礼貌
They're getting a lot worse the longer you keep me standing here.
他在哪
Where is he?
回家了 想自己待一会儿
Went home. Wanted to be alone for a bit.
说他在放烟花前回来
Said he'd be back before the fireworks.
麦克
Mac!
你在吗
You up there?
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
朱尼尔 听着 先别走
Junior. Listen, hold up.
放开我
Get off me.
放开我
Get off me!
别上去
Don't go up there.