我们上周
We spent last week
去了纽约州北米勒顿
in upstate New York -- Millerton.
就像是梅伯里
It's like Mayberry.
就像回到了过去
Like stepping back into the past.
你们经常去那儿
You've been going up there a lot.
那里太美了 湖泊 树叶
Oh, it's beautiful -- the lake, the foliage.
我们爱上了那里
We're really falling in love with it.
所以我们在那儿买♥♥了房♥子
So much so that we bought a house.
你们要搬走了吗
You're leaving?
什么
What?
我们考虑这事有一段时间了
We've been thinking about it for a while,
但是我们想在
but wanted to keep it a secret
确定我会退休之前保守秘密
until we were sure I was gonna retire.
我们希望你们能跟我们一起走
We want you all to come with us.
一旦德拉瓦人的赌场开办起来
Look, this town will never be the same
这座小镇就会是另一幅景象
once the lenape put up their casino.
你会爱上那个地方的
And you'll love this place.
那里有很好的小警♥察♥局
It has a great, little police department,
优秀的学校体系
a wonderful school system,
还有这个国家最一流的
and one of the best psychiatric facilities
精神治疗机构
in the country.
我们不搬 大卫
We're not leaving, David.
哈罗德 我知道有点唐突 不过你再想想
Harold, I-I know it's a lot, but please give it some thought.
下午好 警督 节哀顺变
Afternoon, lieutenant. Um, my condolences.
我跟警长的私交并不甚远
I-I didn't know the captain personally,
但他是个了不起的人
but he seemed like a great man.
州警派来的心理学家
T-the psychologist from the state police
一整天都在警局里和警官们交谈
is at the station all day meeting with officers
进行强制的悲伤劝导
for mandatory grief counseling.
阿谢尔在那边忙得还开心吗
Aschell having a good time running the show over there?
我不知道 长官
Uh, I don't know, sir.
我只是觉得该让你知道
I'm just supposed to let you know
强制悲伤劝导是为了让大家恢复正常的工作
that grief counseling is mandatory to resume active duty.
76 你收到了吗
76, you copy?
请讲
Go ahead.
部落警♥察♥打来了求救电♥话♥
We have a distress call from the tribal police
事发地点在新酋长的居所
at their new chief's residence.
持械抢劫 警督希望你去处理
Armed robbery in progress. Lieutenant wants you to respond.
如有需要就请求支援
Only call for backup if required.
-结束 -收到
- Over. - Copy That.
我是延森警督
This is Lieutenant Jensen.
现在就把派出支援 结束
You should be sending backup now, over.
请按流程办事 警督
Following procedure, Lieutenant.
-扯淡 -我不希望
- Bullshit. - I don't really want
有陌生人住在我以前的家
strange people living in my old house.
他们会改变一切
They're gonna change everything.
我得工作了 稍后再谈
I got to go to work. We'll talk later.
你可以跟着我
You can follow me.
现在不是你当班 警督
You're not on duty, lieutenant.
这个不用你来告诉我 里德
You don't get to tell me if I'm on duty or not, Reed.
跟着我
Just follow me.
-我们要做些改变 -遵命
- We're gonna do something for a change. - Yes, sir.
躲到床后
Get behind the bed.
快走
Come on. Let's go.
他看到了我的脸
He's seen my face.
快啊
Come on.
你还好吗
You all right?!
不用谢 笨蛋
Oh, you're welcome, dickhead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事了 我会找他们算账的
It's all right. I'm gonna find them.
你应该让警♥察♥来处理
You should let the police handle this.
是啊 警♥察♥干得真不错啊
Yeah, because they've been doing such a good job so far.
你还好吗
You all right?
-你把钱藏在我家里了吗 -没
- Did you hide money in my house? - No!
我说了 没
No, I said!
但是你认识他们
But you know who they are!
不 但是我肯定会找到他们的
No, but I'm sure as hell gonna find out.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
狩猎
Huntin'.
朱尼尔
Junior!
朱尼尔
Junior!
我收到了印第安事务局的命令
I got orders from B.I.A.
让我和你们的其中一个组成一队
to partner up with one of your guys,
搜查这座山
search the mountain.
我需要你们其中一人一起去
I'm gonna need one of you to partner up with travel.
阿谢尔想让我们去镇上
Aschell wants us in town
-以免他们出现在那里 -他们没有交通工具
- in case they end up there. - They're on foot.
他们不可能走到镇上那么远
There's no way they're gonna get as far as town.
我得遵守命令 警督
Got my orders, Lieutenant.
看起来你要和我一队了
Looks like you're partnering up with me.
我觉得这是我听过的最坏的主意了
Think that's about the worst idea I ever heard.
你接受过多少训练
How much training have you had?
我去过两次阿富汗
I did two tours in Afghanistan.
该担心的人是我 不是你
I'm the one who should be worried, not you.
好吧 我们从鹿山开始搜
All right, we'll start on deer hill
然后原路返回
And we'll work our way back.
不 他们可能会在马里斯山出现
No, they're gonna come out on Maris, probably,
所以应该从那儿搜
So we should start there.
好吧 咱俩开我的卡车去
Fine. We'll take my truck.
我不想坐你的卡车
I don't want to ride in your truck.
你可以坐在后面
You can sit in the back
如果你觉得那会更舒服点
if you think it'll be more comfortable.
我们从...
We started in here since --
你带布莱恩的东西过来了吗
You're taking Brian's stuff with you?
没 我们打算把它们都扔了
No, actually, we were planning on throwing it out,
但是如果有你中意的东西
but if there's something you want, just...
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
我们以前总是听爸爸在办公室里讲话
We used to listen to my father talking in his office.
我猜你是记错了 亲爱的
I think you're remembering wrong, dear.
不 我没记错
Hmm, no I'm not.
凯特 去楼下的祖父办公室
Kate, go downstairs into grandpa's office
对着通风口说话
and talk into the vent.
你在做什么呢 亲爱的
What are you doing, sweetie?
找通风口
Looking for a vent.
你会找很长时间的
You'll be looking for a long time.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you playing a joke on me?
我以为你是在
I thought you said it didn't start
怀了瑞秋之后才开始的
until after you were pregnant with Rachel.
什么
What?
那些声音
The voices.
妈 你不必小声说话 她知道
Mom, you don't have to whisper. She knows.
你知道她知道
You know she knows.
这栋房♥子一定是不一样了
The house must have been different then
因为我知道我们能听到你说的话
because I know we could hear you.
太酷了 可以给我吗
This is so cool. Can I have this?
布莱恩很喜欢它
Brian loved that thing.
我以前总是想象着他成为一名医生
I always used to imagine that he'd become a doctor
或是外科医生之类的
or a surgeon or something.
可以把这个放到车上吗
Can you take that out to the car?
好的
Yeah.
我是延森警督
Yeah, this is Lieutenant Jensen.
我们在鹿山路
We're on Deer Hill Road.
你能帮我查个车牌号♥吗
Can you please run a plate for me?
泽西D3X846 结束
We have a Jersey d3x 846. Over.
正在查找 稍后
Running the plates now. Stand by.
如果这是他们的 他们也许会回来找
If it's theirs, maybe they'll try to come back for it.
这是你第一次徒步来这里吗
This the first time you ever traveled around here on foot?
你们难道没有受到命令
Don't you guys have a standing order
跟我们这些山里人打交道的时候
to not get out of your car