你跟你父亲是一伙的
You and your father were a team.
这么说贴切吗
That a fair statement?
不
No.
他杀了四个警♥察♥
He killed four cops.
这话我一开始就听过了
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
我当时不在场
I wasn't there, so--
他们把你带来的时候
Your face already looked like hamburger
你就已经鼻青脸肿了
when they brought you in,
我们今晚可以一直揍你
so we can beat on you all night.
反正不会有人看出有什么不同
Nobody's gonna know the difference.
我告诉你了 我跟我爸不是一伙的
I told you-- I wasn't working with my father.
我当时在把囚犯押送至警♥察♥局的路上
I was driving the prisoner to the station.
在一个红灯前停了下来
We were stopped at a red light.
有辆车与我们并排停着
Car pulls up alongside.
里面有三个家伙
Three guys inside.
有两个人拿着自动武器瞄准我的车
Two have automatic weapons aimed at my vehicle.
他们让我靠边停车 否则就会开枪
They told me to pull over or they'd start shooting.
我把车子开进废弃的空地里
I pulled into an abandoned lot.
我希望在我停下卡车前
I wanted to lead them
尽可能地让他们驶离
as far away from civilian traffic as possible
民用交通道
before I stopped the truck.
目前还没有目击者证实
We don't have any witnesses
看到这些人朝你掏出了枪
who say they saw these guys pull up on you.
可事实就是如此
Yeah, well, that's what happened.
继续
Keep going.
他们跟着我们开到了空地
They followed us into the lot.
警官走出了卡车
The officer got out of the truck,
然后试着跟那些人沟通
and he started trying to talk to them.
你是说你以前从没见过这群人
And you're claiming you've never met these men before?
没错
That's right.
可能是我爸爸以前招惹过他们
Probably some guys my old man screwed over.
那是因为你俩是一伙的 对吗
That's 'cause you two are a team, right?
不 但谁让我是他儿子呢
No, but, unfortunately, I'm his son,
你们和这些阿尔巴尼亚人
so smart people like you and these Albanians
都误以为我俩是一伙的
usually end up thinking we work together.
你都没问他是不是还活着
You never asked if he's alive.
没错 是还没有
You're right-- I haven't.
他还活着
He's still holding on.
如果上帝显灵 他一定不会让你父亲熬过今晚
If there's a God, your dad will be dead by morning.
那我猜他肯定死不了
Then I guess he'll probably live, won't he?
据你所说 警官试图跟他们沟通 然后呢
So, the officer tries talking to these guys. Then what?
他们让他把枪放下回到卡车里
They tell him to drop his gun and get back in the truck.
于是你交出了你的武器和囚犯
So, you surrendered your weapon and your prisoner?
难道你们有什么别的好方法吗
Well, I guess you would have done something different?
我们不是在妄下判断
Nobody's making any judgments.
我们只是想保证你得到了保护
We just want to make sure you're protected.
继续说
Go ahead.
当我回到卡车里
After I got in the truck,
他们开始打他
they started beating on him,so,
根本就是把人往死里打
you know, it looked like they had intent to kill.
所以我从手套箱里拿出了手♥枪♥
So I grabbed a pistol from the glove box
就是我已经交公的那把
that I'd confiscated earlier
透过挡风玻璃射出了几发子弹
and fired several shots out the windshield.
我打中了其中一个
I hit one of them,
当我逃出车后他们便朝我开火
and they returned fire as I got out,
我利用卡车作为掩护
and while using the truck as cover,
并成功击中了第二个人
I managed to take out the second.
那个脖子断掉的人是怎么回事
What about the one with the broken neck?
那是个意外
Well, that was an accident.
我只是尽力不让他打中那个警♥察♥
I was just trying to keep him from shooting the cop.
我说过 我爸是个警♥察♥杀手
See, it's like I said-- my dad is a cop killer.
而我是警♥察♥拯救者
I'm a cop saver.
以便记录之用 你能否确认
Can you confirm, for the record,
在交火之后
that after the shootout,
你和你的囚犯
while you and the prisoner
在等待支援抵达的时候
were waiting for help to arrive,
二人之间
there was no discussion whatsoever
没有任何的沟通
between the two of you?
当然
That's correct.
你们会对他怎么样
So, what's gonna happen to him?
这个
Well...
他是个惯犯 袭击了两个我们的人
he's a repeat offender, assaulted two of our guys.
他得被关上一阵了
He'll do some time.
我希望报告中能够提及他救了我一命
I want it noted in the report that he saved my life.
那是因为你先救了他
You saved his first.
请务必把这点写进去 拜托了
Just make sure it's in there, all right?
好吧 既然你这么要求
Well, that's your call.
这事之后我会丢掉工作吗
So, am I gonna lose my job over this?
你履行了你的职责 不顾自己的生命危险
Well, you did your duty, put your life on the line.
你杀掉的其中一个人♥渣♥是个通缉犯
And one of those dirtbags you killed
原因是在布朗克斯区杀死了一名缉毒探员
is wanted for killing a DEA agent in the Bronx.
丢掉工作
Lose your job?
哈罗德 开什么玩笑 你要升职了
Shit, Harold, you'll probably be promoted.
红番血路
第二季第一集
时隔一年
伤口感染了 伙计
That's infected, buddy.
你怎么受的伤
How'd you get that?
我只能说
All I can say is,
你们可千万别打阿尔巴尼亚人
when it comes to improvising a prison weapon,
他们能把监狱里的任何东西都用作武器
you can't beat the Albanians.
别跟这两个家伙说话
Don't get these two talking.
我还想在午饭之前结束这次工作
I want to finish this stretch before lunch.
今天难道是七月四日吗[美国独♥立♥日]
You'd think it was the 4th of July or something.
他们知道再过一周 这座山的使用权
They know it's their last weekend to use the mountain
就是我们的了
before it's ours.
他们当然会在拱手相让之前把它弄得一片狼藉
No doubt they'll do their damndest to leave it a holy mess.
你难道不把罐子捡起来吗
You gonna pick that up?
留着让印第安人去捡吧
Indians can pick it up.
你多大 16岁吗
You're, what, 16?
把每个罐子都倒出来处理好
Pour all that out-- every can.
只要我发现周围有一个空罐
If I find any empties laying around,
你今天就别想好过
I'll come find you.
这儿没有你们讨价还价的余地
Look, guys, it's not open for debate.
里德
Reed.
伙计们 你们很清楚
Guys, you know damn well
在十二月之前是不允许狩猎黑熊的
you can't hunt black bear up here till December.
可等到十二月这山就不是我们的了
It won't be our mountain in December.
世界各地有许多座山
There's a lot of mountains in the world.
换座山去狩猎
Go find another one.
指挥中心
Hey, Dispatch,
请将这条信息传达给所有单位
can you please relay this message to all units?
延森警督提醒各位
This is Lieutenant Jensen reminding you all
在周一之前
that until Monday,
我局仍然独自负责
our department is still solely responsible
这座山的公共安全
for public safety on this mountain.
所以我建议大家都行动起来
So I recommend you all get off your asses,
来到山上 履行你们的职责
get the hell up here, and do your jobs.
收到 会通知下去
10-4. Will notify.
我们应该去狩猎
We ought to be hunting them.
告诉过你不要这样说话
Told you not to talk like that.
你在少管所里的朋友才这么说话
Your friends in juvie talk like that.
我在少管所里可没有朋友
I don't have any friends in juvie.
所以你可能并不想回到少管所里 不是吗
So you probably don't want to go back, do you?
我听说你的朋友科普斯刚刚从成人监狱里出来
I heard your friend Kopus just got out of big-boy prison.
他差点把我变成了谋杀犯
He almost made a murderer out of me.
我再也不相信那个家伙了
I don't trust that guy no more.
希望玛丽能听你的话
Wish Marie would follow your lead.
你昨天去看望她了吗
Did you go see her yesterday?
她可是你妈妈
She's your mother.
她不是我妈妈
She's not my mother.
我妈妈已经死了