或许我应该先打个电♥话♥
I realize I probably should have called.
我之前还在想你会不会来找我
Oh. I was wondering if you were gonna look me up.
你之前提到了土方
You had mentioned native treatments
对你的表亲很有效果 那个跟我一样的人
that helped your cousin -- the one who's like me?
没错
Yes.
在他找到真正有效的方法之前
He tried a lot of different things before he finally
他试遍了各种方法
found something that worked.
所以是这个药帮助了他吗
So, it was medicine that helped him?
不是药
Not medicine.
他让声音进入
He let the voices in.
我恐怕没听懂
I'm not sure I understand.
每天一小时
For one hour a day,
找一个别人不会打扰到你的场所
you find somewhere that's private,
停止抵抗
and you stop fighting.
迎接脑海中浮现的任何事物
You welcome in whatever comes --
声音 幻象
Voices, visions.
不拒绝任何事情
Turn nothing away,
无论它们有多吓人
no matter how much it scares you.
不 如果我接纳它们
No, if I welcome them,
它们就会源源不断地袭来
they'll just keep coming.
它们会认为我想让它们留下
They'll think I want them to stay,
我的头会爆♥炸♥的
and my head will explode.
如果我失去控制了该怎么办
What if I lose control?
也许这并不适合你
Maybe it's not for you.
就像我说的 马修试了很多种方法
Like I said, Matthew tried many things.
你会找到自己的方法
You'll find your own path.
马修 那个年轻人 是你的表亲
Matthew, that young man, is your cousin?
没错
Yes.
他现在是我的助手
He works as my aide now.
帮了我很多忙
He's a big help.
但更重要的是 他的精神是快乐的
But more importantly, his spirit is happy.
找那个孩子的事进展的如何
So, how you doing on tracking down that kid?
他没有去守灵
Well, he wasn't at the wake,
但是有线索了
but I got a good lead.
很好
Good.
我跟市长谈过了
So, I, uh, spoke to the mayor.
跟他说了你在帮联调局做事
Talked up you helping the feds out on this.
非常感谢
Appreciate that.
你非常支持我 这对我意义非凡
I mean, you supporting me, that means a lot.
我猜
I guess the fact
你再一次跟我一同进餐
that you and I are once again having lunch together
足以证明你想在警局里交朋友的愿望破了产
means that you making friends at the department was a bust.
我只是想做好我的工作
I just want to do my job, you know?
用不着他们喜欢我
They don't have to like me.
你不想当亚哈船长
You don't want to be Captain Ahab.
《白鲸记》男主人公
先得到这份工作再说
Wait until you get the job first.
你退休之后究竟要干什么
What the hell are you gonna do when you retire, anyway,
除了惹多萝西生气
Besides driving Dorothy nuts?
自从小学四年级开始
Well, I've been driving Dorothy nuts
我就没让她消停过
since the fourth grade.
到时候估计就是我一个人折腾了
Now I guess it'll just be my full-time gig.
医生说她恢复得已经可以旅行了
Doctor says she's almost well enough to travel.
我想带她去个好地方休养一下
I want to take her somewhere nice.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
好了
All right.
我得回去了
Better get to it.
-玛丽在吗 -不在
- Marie around? - Nope.
我得借用一下那条狗
I need to borrow that dog.
-谁会借狗 -恋狗癖
- Who borrows a dog? - A dog molester.
呵呵 真有趣
Yeah, very funny.
你是个猥亵狗的怪胎吗
That right? You some kind of weirdo dog pervert?
借狗是为了调查
It's for the investigation.
警局在协助联调局
My department's assisting the FBI.
有什么可调查的 科普斯就住路那头
What's to investigate? Kopus is right up the road.
这条狗在犯罪现场到处跑
Well, the dog was all over the crime scene.
身上可能沾上了DNA证据
He may have gotten DNA evidence on him.
走吧
Come on.
好孩子
Attaboy.
你牵着麦克的狗做什么
What are you doing with Mac's dog?
只有它愿意帮我找你
He was the only one willing to help me find you.
你一直在这里露营吗
You been camping out here?
是谋生 不是露营
Living, not camping.
联调局的人需要和你谈谈
The FBI needs to talk to you.
你得跟我走
I need you to come with me.
不了
No, thanks.
你是怕科普斯吗
Are you afraid of Kopus?
你不用怕
You don't need to be.
我保证他离你远远的
I'll make sure he stays far away from you.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
那就跟我走
Then come with me.
条子和联调局的人我都相信
I don't trust the FBI any more than I trust cops.
这事不会轻易翻篇的
This is not just gonna go away.
我找到了你
I found you.
别人最终也会找到你
Eventually, they're gonna find you, too.
来了
Oh, here we go.
听说你同意当代理酋长了
I heard you agreed to be interim chief.
没错
Yes, I did.
告诉他们你改主意了
Tell them you changed your mind.
在亚特兰大城
There's people in Atlantic City
有人认为你要在这里建赌场
who think you're gonna put a casino up here,
让他们生意难做
put them out of business.
这意味着他们会来威胁你
Which means they're gonna lean on you.
我认为是他们杀了麦克
I think they killed Mac.
我哥哥跟黑帮没关系 菲利普
My brother wasn't involved with the mob, Phillip.
你家里有枪吗
Do you have a gun in the house?
我们能照顾好玛丽
We can take care of Marie just fine.
没人需要你保护
Nobody needs you.
我们要防的人就是你
You're the one we need to protect her from.
你得学会闭嘴 埃迪
You need to learn how to shut your mouth, Eddie.
怎么 你想教训我
Oh, you interested in teaching me?
好了 都别说了
Oka-- okay, stop.
我有枪
Yeah, I have a gun.
你也知道我枪法不赖
And I'm a good shot, as you well know.
我会尽可能照看这栋房♥子
I'm gonna watch the house as much as I can,
但如果他们想找到你
but if they want to get to you,
就一定会找到你
they're gonna get to you.
你不能当代理酋长
You can't be doing this, anyways.
你神志不清了
You're sick.
我在缓解期 菲利普 我没事
I'm in remission, Phillip. I'm fine.
你们之间只隔着一个灵魂
There's only one soul between you.
你的里面会长出一个黑蛋
Black eggs grow inside you.
你听 里面是双胞胎
Listen to them. There are twins inside.
你能听见其中一个蚕食另一个的声音
You can hear one eating the other.
如果我挖出你的眼睛 你还能看见吗
If I took out your eyes, could you still see?
你们生长在一起 但你会孤独地死去
You grew together, but you will die alone.
她能听见我们吗
Can she hear us?
你能听见他吗
You can hear him?
琼 你没听我们的声音吧
Jean, you aren't listening to us, are you?
谢了 接下来我们接手
Okay, thanks. We'll take it from here.
我想留下
Yeah, I'm good.
那你自便
Suit yourself.
好了 朱尼尔
Okay. Junior.
联调局让我们重新和你确认一下你的证词
The FBI asked us to review your statement with you.
你只需要回答是或不是
All you have to do is answer yes or no.
明白了吗
You understand?
要问什么就问吧
Just ask me what you're gonna ask me.
我不想在这里浪费时间
I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.
我猜你现在已经