My mother's dead.
可她把你抚养成人
She raised you.
我知道
I know.
我爱她 可她毕竟不是我的亲生母亲
I love her for it, but she's not my mother.
我想等到周一之后再狩猎
I want to wait till Monday to go hunting.
到时候这个地方就都归我们了
We'll have the whole place to ourselves.
我今天想就打猎
I feel like hunting today.
我们就这么做
So we're gonna hunt.
我以前从没来过这地方
I've never seen this place before.
我可能是最后一批
Yeah, I'm probably one of the last ones
知道这片地方的人了
to know how to find it.
你现在知道该如何找到这里了
Now you know how to find it.
开煤矿的那家伙以前就住在这儿
Man who owned the mines lived here.
我爸替他干活
My dad worked for him.
他天天待在隧♥道♥里
He crawled in tunnels,
把铁从土里挖出来
digging iron out of the earth--
这个国家里的炮弹 链条所用的铁
iron the country used for cannonballs, chain link.
他把这个嵌在了这里
He mounted that in there.
把枪变得更沉了 带着真是痛苦
Made this rifle a lot heavier-- a pain to carry.
不是轻机♥枪♥ 比不上你那把漂亮的家伙
Not lightweight, like that nice one you've got there.
看起来还是新的
It looks brand-new.
是吗 喜欢吗
Yeah. Like it?
从哪搞到的
Who'd you buy that off?
寄来的
Came in the mail.
他寄给我的东西我都扔了
I've never kept anything he sent me.
留着这把枪也并不意味着什么
It doesn't mean anything if I keep it.
玛丽告诉你
Marie told you
你刚出生他就抛弃了你母亲
that he abandoned your mother after you were born.
他知道她吸毒
He knew she was having problems with drugs,
但他没有向她提供任何帮助
but he didn't raise a hand to help her.
或者说向你
Or you, for that matter.
他干了些在他那个年代值得让人称赞的事
He did some things worth admiring in his time.
但现在世道已经变了
But it's all changed now.
想换吗
You want to trade?
这是把很好的枪
This here's a fine rifle.
当然了 对有些人来说
'Course, on the other hand,
可能就是一把垃圾
you could say it's a piece of crap,
松鼠都打不了 更别说鹿了
not worthy of hunting squirrels, let alone a deer.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
我的假释官打电♥话♥来了吗
Hey, my parole officer call?
没有
No.
你介意住朱尼尔的房♥间吗[原文有和朱尼尔住一间的意思]
You mind sharing Junior's room?
我以为他去麦克家了
Thought he was staying with Mac.
是的
He is.
我是说和我们的新客人住一间
I meant with our new guests.
亨德里克?一家和德克?一家也来了
The Hendriks are here, the Dekkers.
回来了好多人
Whole lot of people coming back.
好吧 政♥府♥又要说我们是个部落了
Right. Government's gonna tell us we're a real tribe.
我觉得我们就是个部落
Here I thought we already were.
瞧你说的
Listen to you.
都不知道你在说什么
Don't have a clue what you're talking about.
你知道我们能拿到多少补助吗
You know how much federal aid we're gonna be getting?
肯定不多
Guarantee it won't be much,
所以还是别再
so let's stop taking in people
招人来分这笔钱了
you're gonna have to share it with.
你是指你这样的人吗
You mean people like you?
乖乖 不哭
Okeydoke. Here we go.
让我抱抱
Oh, I got you.
瞧那是谁
Look at that big boy.
看这双大眼睛
Look at those eyes.
真不敢相信他就这么跑了丢下这个孩子
Can't believe he'd just run off and leave this baby.
你说的是谁
Who you talking about?
迈克
Mike.
他饿了
He's hungry.
给
There you go.
好了
Okay.
我去找别的地方住
I think I'm gonna find someplace else to stay.
别睡你车里
Oh, don't sleep in your truck.
车里空间可比这里大
More room in there than there is in here.
要不你去斯蒲克??夫人家吧
Why don't you go to Mrs. Spronk's house?
我长大后就再没见过她了
I haven't seen her since I was a kid.
以前她不怎么喜欢我
She didn't like me much then.
她一个月前去世了
She passed away about a month ago.
癌症复发
Cancer came back.
那并不意味着你也会复发
That doesn't mean yours will.
我要说的是 她的房♥子现在没人住
Point is, her place is sitting empty.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. All right.
等一下
Hold on a second.
给你带盏灯吧
You're gonna need some light.
怎么去了这么久
Where you been at?
希望你带来了优质木柴
I hope you got some decent firewood.
那些混♥蛋♥中的某个 留着它慢慢烂掉
One of those jackasses left it to rot.
那些混♥蛋♥
Those jackasses...
和这头鹿的死没有关系
had nothing to do with the death of that deer.
是涂料污泥
That's paint sludge.
我们会起诉那家汽车厂的 是吧
We're gonna sue that car company, right?
当然会
Damn right we are.
我们把它埋了吧
We got to get her in the ground.
有时候真是不太喜欢这个世界
Sometimes I don't like this world too much.
还记得我是怎么跟你说的吗
Remember what I told you?
这个世界不是真的
This world isn't real.
它只是真实世界的影子
It's just a shadow of the real one.
要站立思想神奇妙的作为
Stand still and consider these wondrous works of God.
布朗大学 精神病学系 助学金申请表
你睡得太少了
You're not sleeping enough.
充足睡眠对你有好处
It helps.
书上都这么说
All the books say it helps.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
填你的助学金申请表
Filling out your financial-aid form.
得在星期一之前交上去
We need to get it in before Monday.
能帮我再打一张吗
Can you print me up another one?
怎么了 我帮你扔了
What? I was gonna throw it away for you.
我来扔
I'll throw it away.
为什么不让我看
Why can't I see it?
因为我是你妈妈 不是你的受试对象
Because I'm your mother, not your test subject.
我想改吃氯氮平[抗精神失常药]
I want to switch to the generic clozapine.
他们说你现在吃的这个更好
Well, they told us the one you're on now is better.
不要担心钱的事 好吗
Look, don't worry about the money, okay?
我要被升职了 我们会有钱的
I'm gonna get this promotion, and we're gonna be fine.
关心自己就好了
Just concentrate on yourself.
我已经不想再关心自己了 哈罗德
I'm tired of concentrating on myself, Harold.
我想做点有用的事情
I want to do something useful around here.
你搬到上面来了啊
You moving up in the world?
别笑我 我见过你的房♥子
Yeah. I've seen your house.
那也不能称作是家
Ain't nothing to write home about, either.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我问你♥妈♥的♥
I asked your mother.
就是想聊聊 听听你有什么打算
Just want to talk, find out what your plans are.
除了烧了这堆破烂 我没有别的打算
Other than burning this garbage, I got no plans.
丢到垃圾场去
Well, take it to the dump.
这的地方法令禁止焚烧垃圾
We got a local ordinance against burning trash.
不然呢 你要给我开罚单吗
Or what? You're gonna write me a ticket?
不 我先警告你 你要是听了我就不用开
No, I'm warning you so I don't have to.
不过 我会开的
Yeah, I'll write you a ticket.
天啊 你还是这么富有幽默感
Jesus. You're as fun as ever.
等部落警♥察♥接管这里 我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you when the Tribal Police take over.
政♥府♥让我们在印第安事务局把他们
Well, the feds are having us back them up
训练好之前驻守这里 所以别高兴得太早了
while the BIA trains them, so don't get too excited.
那是什么
What is that?
警督
Lieutenant.
所以我们作假 作伪证
So we lie, we cheat,