结果你升职了 而我却得坐牢
you get a promotion, and I get prison.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
阿门
Amen.
不久他们就要提我当警长了 所以
Oh, and they're making me captain before long, so...
别给我惹事
...don't go making any trouble for me.
听见我说的了吗
Hear what I'm saying?
你来这是因为你觉得赌场的人也要来了吗
Now, are you here because you think casinos are coming?
看见没
See that?
那是我来这里的唯一原因
That's the only reason I'm here.
等这结束 我就去别的地方
Soon as it's off, I'll be somewhere else.
好吧
All right.
请你离我和我的家人远一点
Well, you just stay far away from me and my family,
遵守法律 就不会有麻烦
obey the law, and we'll be fine.
你不欠我 我不欠你
You don't owe me. I don't owe you.
生活愉快
Have a nice life.
愉快 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
抱歉要你来这 哈罗德
Sorry to make you come over here, Harold,
我抬不动他
but I can't lift him.
自从发现我得了癌症
He's been hitting it pretty hard
他就天天酗酒
since we found out I have cancer.
比起他我更担心你
I'm more worried about you than him.
我很好
I'm fine.
我去给他倒点水
I'll get him some water.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们去洗澡吧 警长
We should get you in the shower, Captain.
起来 还行吗
Here we go. All right?
我不是故意要喝成那样的
I didn't mean to get that drunk.
不必说什么 警长
You don't have to say anything, Captain.
我会帮你和市长说的
I am gonna talk to the Mayor for you--
我会跟他说等我明年退休
tell him I want you to take over for me
我希望由你来接替我
when I retire next year.
我告诉过你 你不必这么做
I told you-- you don't have to do that.
你想要这份工作 我会去说的
If you want the job, I do.
当然这还不够
It's not gonna be enough.
你知道他们更喜欢阿谢尔警督
You know they like Lieutenant Aschell better.
都有谁
Who does?
那些你将要领导的人
The guys you're gonna to lead.
你太不擅交际了
You keep to yourself too much.
总是那么严肃
So serious all the time.
阿谢尔几乎每个星期都会和他们去酒吧
Aschell's out at the bar with them almost every week.
你得活泼一点
You got to lighten up a bit,
学着去交际
learn to be more social.
我看过最无聊的比赛
The worst game I ever saw.
第一节结束前我就睡着了
I fell asleep before the end of the first quarter.
这比赛真是无聊透顶
Had nothing to do with the game.
听着 对不起
Listen, uh, I'm sorry if... you know,
那天我在广播里火气大了点
I got a little heated on the radio the other day.
你们今晚有什么安排吗
What are you guys doing tonight?
我们不允许加班了
Thought we weren't allowed any more overtime.
不是工作的事 一起去我那玩吧
No, not work. I mean, you guys want to come over?
我买♥♥点啤酒 我们可以打牌
I'll grab some beers. We'll play cards.
你们都玩什么 德州扑克吗
What do you like? Texas hold 'em?
我们玩二七三次换
We play deuce-to-seven triple draw.
那就二七三次换
Deuce-to-seven triple draw it is, then.
几点 七点可以吗
What do you say? 7:00?
告诉你老婆别再往我家门口放东西
Tell your wife to stop leaving things on our doorstep.
她吓着我儿子了
She's scaring my son.
我儿子昨天也发现一只
My son found another one yesterday.
他们会打所有的任何的活物
They're shooting anything and everything,
然后任由它们腐烂
just leaving them to rot.
沃波尔的人 还是从那条支路上来吗
People from Walpole, they still using that same access road?
一直都是 他们都知道那是圣地
All the time. They all know it's sacred land.
也许我们可以做点什么阻止他们
Well, there are probably things we could do to discourage them.
唯一的问题是 我还在假释期
Only problem is, I'm on parole,
我不能让自己陷入任何麻烦
and I can't afford to get my hands dirty with anything.
不过 我可以提供指导
But... maybe I could supervise.
我们好好谈谈
Now we're talking.
前面路不平 把东西扶好
See some bumps coming up. Make sure you secure that load.
好的 老大
You got it, boss.
想喝啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不 我只在不开心的时候才喝
Nah. Only drink when I'm not having fun.
感觉自己好可笑
I feel so ridiculous.
我怎么会这么做
Why did I do that?
我正在好转 真的
I'm getting better. I really am.
我知道你不相信我
I know you don't believe me.
我当然相信你
Of course I believe you.
知道我所做的事情之后
Look, you're still willing to trust me
你仍然愿意相信我
after everything I did.
好吗
Okay?
我知道你有多么努力
I know how hard you're trying.
这些东西我们一样也不能退回去
I don't think I can even return any of this stuff.
我们需要钱 我却在往外扔东西
I mean, we need the money, and I'm just throwing it away.
没关系
It doesn't-- it doesn't matter.
那孩子
This boy,
他一直觉得我是个很可怕的人
a-- he's always thinking about what a horrible person I am,
我不希望他这么想
and I just want him to stop.
不 他不是这么想的
Okay, no, he's not thinking that.
亲爱的 他没有在想你
Honey, he's not thinking about you.
他很好
He's okay.
他现在是个幸福 健康的孩子
He's a happy, healthy kid now.
你还在康复之中
But you're still getting better.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
真的
Really.
来
Come here.
你不是说今晚有什么事要做的吗
Didn't you say you had something to do tonight?
我打算请同事们来过个扑克之夜
I was thinking of having the guys over for a poker night.
我叫他们下周再来了
I'll tell them we'll do it next week.
什么 为什么 不 让他们来吧
What? Why? No. They should come.
-我做点菜 -不用
- I'll make something. - No.
你说得让这些人喜欢你 我想帮忙
You said that these guys need to like you. I want to help.
这主意本来就很白♥痴♥
That was a stupid idea anyway.
我都不知道他们打的牌是个什么玩法
I-I don't even know how to play the kind of poker they're into.
上网查一查
Look it up on the computer.
我来做点好吃的
I'll make something nice.
我不会让你难堪的 不用担心
I'm not going to embarrass you. You don't have to worry.
我没在担心
I'm not worried.
那么 这样
So, how about, uh...
这牌怎样
how about that?
真应该弃牌的 警督
Probably should have folded, Lieutenant.
好吧
All right.
我终于开始转运了
I guess it's been a while.
这是辣的 胆小的人就别吃了哦
Okay, this is spicy. No wimps need apply.
一起来玩吧
Hey. You want to play?
我不会打牌
I don't know how.
没关系 你老公也不会
Oh, that's all right. Neither does your husband.
玩的开心男孩们
You boys have fun.
瞧这手法
Look at you.
要不要去德拉瓦人的赌场找份工作啊
You trying out for a job at the Lenape Casino?
没听说吗 他们不建赌场了
Haven't you heard? They're not building any casinos.
我们真的要和那些雇佣警♥察♥们一起工作吗
Hey, do we really have to work with their rent-a-cops?
除非他们需要我们 他们肯定需要
Only if they need us-- and they will.
他们只有一辆巡逻车
They're only gonna have one patrol car.
印第安事务局派了人去训练他们
BIA sent a fed to train them.
我觉得他们肯定连无线电都不会用
I think my radio's gonna go out when I get that call.
对不起 我们的女儿饿了
Excuse me. Our daughters are hungry.
你知道他出来了吗
You know he's out now--
去年你救的那个德拉瓦人
the Lenape whose ass you saved last year.
所以呢
Mm. And?
他为此谢过你吗
He ever thank you for doing that for him?