But my aunt was a pretty private person.
我觉得她知道自己大限将至
I think she may have known the end was coming
却又不想给别人负担
but didn't want to burden anyone.
他好像受了不小的惊吓
He's in shock, I think.
谢谢你来替我
Thank you again for relieving me
让我能让孩子们去睡觉
so I can put my little ones to bed.
明天一早我就回来
I'll be back first thing in the morning.
我帮你弄点吃的吧
Can I get you some food?
我可以帮你热点汤
I could heat you up some soup,
这还有些香蕉面包
or there's some nice banana bread.
我不需要你为我担心
I-I don't need you to worry about me.
我要确保多萝西的后事料理妥当
Want to make sure Dorothy is gonna be okay.
向我保证为多萝西准备的都是好东西
Promise me everything will be nice for Dorothy --
要最好的
Top-notch.
当然 我保证
Of course. I promise.
他们
They, uh
希望我给她带件衣服穿
want me to bring something for her to wear.
你能帮我挑件漂亮的吗
Could you pick out something nice for me?
我不擅长这种事
I'm not good at that kind of stuff.
就交给我吧
I'll take -- I'll take care of it.
操
Shit.
你♥爸♥爸怎么说
What did your father say?
没说什么
Not much.
我冒着风险让你进去
Hey, I stuck my neck out to get you in there
因为你说他手里有消息
'cause you said he had information.
他告诉我可能是黑帮干的
He told me it was probably the mob.
-可能 -没错
- Probably? - Yeah.
还说他知道山里的什么事
He says he knows something about the mountain --
什么大事
Something big.
我看着不像在虚张声势
I don't think he's bluffing,
但除非给钱否则他不会松口
but he ain't gonna give it up unless he's getting paid.
是吗
Really?
我看他什么都不知道
He doesn't know shit.
你听我说
Now, I need you to listen to me.
你现在是插翅难逃
There's a train that's about to run your ass over,
而我受够了帮你说话
and I'm done standing in front of it.
你觉得我看不出来有人耍我吗
You think I don't know when I'm being played?
你不能搜我家
Hey, man, you can't search my house.
你没有权限
You don't have jurisdiction.
说的没错 只可惜这不是你家
Yeah, you're right. Too bad this isn't your house.
几个小孩进来乱翻了一通而已
Some kids got in there and made a mess. That's all.
看着像有人把这里翻个底朝天啊
Looks like somebody tossed the place.
都是小孩子干的吗
Kids, huh?
乱翻 乱撕的手法挺娴熟啊
They tore it up pretty good.
是些不学好的小孩子
Some big-ass kids.
你觉得他们来找什么
What do you think they were looking for?
八成是毒品
Drugs, probably.
我也说不准
I don't know.
朱尼尔差一点就为了你
You know, Junior is this close
被送回少管所了
to getting sent back to juvie for you.
就像你还没把他的人生毁够似的
Like you haven't done enough to screw his life up already.
你还真敢说这话啊 警督
Oh, yeah, that's something coming from you, Lieutenant.
我知道多萝西喜欢这些 特别是这件黄色的
I know Dorothy liked these, especially the yellow one.
她叫它水仙裙
Yeah, she called it her daffodil dress.
我可以把这件送去干洗
Well, I can bring it to the dry-cleaners
明早就把它熨平
and get it pressed first thing in the morning
然后送去殡仪馆
and then bring it over to the funeral home.
多萝西穿那件黄裙子的时候
Whenever Dorothy would wear that yellow dress,
她都让我穿我那件灰西装
she'd, uh, make me wear my gray suit.
我猜它们很配吧
I guess they were a match.
你能把那件西装也送去吗
Could you... take the suit in, as well?
当然可以
Of course. Yes.
还需要我帮你做什么吗
Do you need me to do anything else for you?
需要 把那个给我
Yeah. Hand me that --
篮子里的那条毯子
that blanket there in the basket.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你为我们做的所有事 琼
Thank you, sweet Jean, for everything.
那个...
Well...
先前我和哈罗德吵了一架
I argued with Harold earlier.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那不重要 哈罗德会理解的
It's not important. Harold will understand.
不用收 没关系
That's okay. That's okay.
那些就放在那吧
Y-you can leave those. Leave those.
比尔 我...
Bill, I'm --
多萝西的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about dorothy.
遗憾的是我
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾是我杀了我的妻子
I'm sorry I killed my wife.
你不用留下
You don't have to stay.
都结束了
It's over.
多萝西不再痛苦了
Dorothy's at peace.
不 我想留下
No, I want to stay.
我要给哈罗德打个电♥话♥告诉他我在这
I'll just call Harold to tell him where I am.
不用
No.
等到早上会来很多人
A lo-- a lot of people coming over in the morning.
今晚我想自己待着
I want to be by myself.
拜托了
Please.