别上去
Don't go up there.
朱尼尔
Junior.
麦克
Mac.
不
Oh, no.
不是我♥干♥的 朱尼尔
I didn't do that, Junior.
不是我
It wasn't me, man.
911 有何紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
有人中枪
Yeah. Someone was shot.
部落警♥察♥想抓你
Tribal Police want to take you in.
他们认为你因为麦克把你从部落除名
They think you were looking for payback
所以伺机报复
because he disenrolled you from the tribe.
是啊 我在假释期开枪杀他
Yeah, I shot him when I was on parole,
然后报♥警♥来抓我
then I called the cops to come and arrest me afterwards.
朱尼尔 等等
Hey, Junior. Hey, hold up.
我先到的 你告诉他了吗
I got here first. Did he tell you that?
你受惊了 朱尼尔
Hey, you're in shock, Junior.
你现在什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything right now.
我先到的 然后他开车来了
I got here first, then he drove up afterwards.
是他逼你这么说的吗
Is he pressuring you to say that?
没人逼我
Nobody's pressuring me.
好吧 等联调局的人早晨来了
Okay, well, you can tell that to the feds
你可以把这些话告诉他们
when they get here in the morning.
联调局
Feds?
如今这座山是自治区了
Yeah, this mountain's sovereign land now.
我们警局只允许提供协助
Our department's only allowed to offer support.
联调局负责凶杀案
The FBI handles homicides.
你不许离开本地
You make sure you stay local.
我会联♥系♥你的假释官
I'm gonna call your parole officer,
让他查查你的定位
make sure he checks the GPS on that thing.
你不必那么做的
You didn't have to do that.
但我很感谢
But I appreciate it.
我保证会找出凶手 好吗
I promise you we're gonna find out who did this, okay?
我已经找到了
I already found him.
我会亲自杀了他
And I'm gonna kill him myself.