那你为什么要做呢 弗兰克
Well, why are you doing it, then, Frank?
我一点也不在乎这地方
Huh, well, I actually give a shit about this place.
我希望我的儿子安全
I want my son to be safe.
我知道不能指望你们来做
I know I can't count on you guys to do that.
是啊 是啊
Oh, right, right.
他是我见过第三个需要供氧的人
He's, like, the third person I've seen on oxygen.
是污泥造成的肺癌
It's lung cancer from the sludge.
你怎么能确定是污泥造成的
Well, how can you be sure it's from the sludge?
难不成你觉得是新鲜空气造成的吗
Oh, you think it's from all the fresh air?
你为什么不搬走呢
Well, why don't you move?
我宁愿死在家里 也不要颠沛流离过活
Well, I'd rather die at home than live in exile.
是啊 可是你有孩子
Yeah, but you got a kid.
就是这样 弗兰克
That's the way, Frank!
你感觉好些了吗
You feel better now?
你完事了 还是打算走了
You finished, or you want to go?
我没事了
I'm good.
听着 弗兰克
Listen, Frank.
你就任他打你吗
You gonna let him get away with that?
争气点 弗兰克 大块头
Come on, Frank, you big pussy!
闭嘴 戈迪
Shut up, Gordy.
来吧混球 我们还有很多地方要去
Come on, asshole. We got a lot of ground to cover.
你到底在这里做什么呢
What the hell are you doing here?
叫醒你女朋友 跟我来
Hey, you need to wake up your girlfriend and come with me.
有两个人之前抢劫了玛丽和司盖
Two guys robbed Marie and Sky earlier.
什么 玛丽还好吗
What? Is Marie okay?
她没事 但那两个人
She's fine, but those two guys
在附近逃窜 所以...
are running around out here, so...
我想我看到他们了
I think I saw them.
我看到他们了 却放走了他们
I saw them, and I let them go.
哪里
Where?
离州际公路半英里的地方
About a half mile from the interstate.
如果你试图阻止他们 你可能已经死了
Well, if you tried to stop them, you'd probably be dead.
我想麦克应该也是他们杀的
I think they're the same guys who took out Mac.
来吧 我们送你女朋友回去
Just come on. We'll take your girl back,
我们去追踪他们
and we'll try and track them down.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
证明是他们 而不是你
I mean, proof that it was them and not you?
还没有
Not yet.
你得坚信这一点 朱尼尔
You got to take it on faith, Junior.
上回我这样的时候 结果就进了少管所
The last time I did that, I ended up in juvie.
那个地方让你更加坚强 对吧
That place toughened you up, huh?
我不喜欢用球棒打你
I didn't like hitting you with a bat,
如果你是指这个的话
if that's what you mean.
你在里面经常被打
You take a lot of beatings in there?
没有
Nope.
那把枪还好使吗
Does that gun actually work?
好使
Yeah.
确保自己保持警惕
You make sure you keep an eye out.
别打盹
Don't go sleeping.
我去告诉妈妈你还活着
Tell mom you're still alive.
我不敢相信 你真的来了
I can't believe you really came.
我来这里只是因为我担心
I'm only here because I was getting worried
你会被饿死
you were starving to death.
我带了些吃的来
I brought some food.
你不需要这样的 我吃得很好
You didn't have to. I'm eating fine.
都是免费的
And it's all free.
外面越来越冷了
It's getting colder out.
在野外冻死这个死法太蠢了 朱尼尔
Freezing outdoors is a stupid way to die, Junior.
然后你会看到所有的亲朋好友在电视上
And you're gonna have all these people going on the news,
诉说你有多么得傻
talking about what an idiot you were.
我说真的
I'm serious!
科普斯还在这里吗
Is Kopus still here?
不
No.
我把他赶走了
I kicked his ass out.
他说这里不安全
He said it wasn't safe.
我有很多弹♥药♥ 别担心
Well, I've got lots of ammo. Don't worry.
我还设置了很多警报
I set up a couple alarms, too,
如果有人接近 我会立刻知道
so I'll know if anybody comes up on us.
你的行为很疯狂 你知道的吧
You're acting crazy. You know that, right?
为什么这叫疯狂
Why's this crazy?
我可以信赖这里的事物
I can count on things out here.
你最好指的不是我
You better not be talking about me.
我试过去探望你
I tried visiting you,
但他们不让我见 因为我不是家属
but they wouldn't let me because I'm not family.
很好啊
Well, I'm glad.
反正我也不希望你去那里
I wouldn't want you in that place, anyway.
但我该去的
I would have, though.
我有次想偷偷溜进去
I thought about trying to sneak in there once.
你别惹麻烦
You can't get into trouble.
很快你就是大学生了
You're gonna be a big college girl soon.
也许吧
I guess.
你说你要读什么来着 哲学吗
What did you say you were going for, philosophy?
精神病学
Psychiatry.
因为你妈妈
'Cause of your mom?
你想要治好她还是什么
You think you're gonna fix her or something?
你怎么了
What's the matter?
你还醒着吗
You staying awake over there?
醒着呢
Yep.
那就好 我们得开一夜呢
Good 'cause we might be going all night.
如果你是想说你累了
If you're trying to say you're tired,
我很乐意开车
I'd be happy to drive.
其实我更想开车
I-I'd prefer it, actually.
我不会把我的车给你开的
You're not driving my truck.
我儿子
My son still has
还有一件你妻子留给他的东西
one of the things your wife left him.
我看到他今早戴上了
I saw him wearing it this morning.
试过让他别戴了 但他不愿意
Tried to get him to give it up, but he wasn't having it.
是什么
What was it?
项链 那种有个小金属牌的
Necklace -- one of those little medals.
我们团里的一个人也有
Guy in my regiment had one.
上面是个圣人
Some saint.
长胡子的白人抱着个孩子
White guy with a beard carrying a baby.
那是圣克里斯托弗
Yeah, St. Christopher --
旅行者的守护神
Patron saint of travelers.
别告诉我这个
Well, see, don't tell me that.
现在我得放任他一直戴着了
Now I got to let him keep wearing it.
有东西
Hey, here's something.
你要去哪
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Where you going?
你给谁下命令呢 你是协助我的
Who you giving orders to? You're assisting my ass.
调度中心 能帮我查一个新泽西的车牌吗
Dispatch, can you run a Jersey plate for me, please?
UJW792
Uniform-Juliet-Whiskey, 792.
收到 先待命
Copy that. Stand by.
车胎被哪个混♥蛋♥
Busted my tire on a-a log
扔在那边路上的树桩扎爆了
some jackass dropped in the road back there.
你从哪来
Where you coming from?
纽瓦克
Newark.
为什么来这里
What brings you out here?
我要去艾尔蒙特看望父母
Going down to Airmont to see my parents.
我们正在追查两个涉嫌
We're looking for two men involved
抢劫未遂 射伤一名联邦警员的嫌犯
in a botched robbery, shot a federal officer.
你们是我见到的第一辆车
Well, you're... the first car I've seen.
不如你歇一会
Hey, why don't you take a break?
放下
Leave it!
能去把你的驾照和注册证拿来吗
Mind getting your license and registration?
把后备箱也打开
Pop the trunk for me?
好
Yeah.
没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
弗兰克 这不是他的车牌
Frank. These aren't his plates.
立刻停车 停车 停车
Hey! Stay right there! Stop! Stop!
你快去开车追他
Okay, go! Go! Get him!