剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表
伙计 上 小心点
Dude, come on... Look out.
你们在玩牛仔大战印第安人的游戏吗
You playin' war... Cowboys and Indians?
你在假装印第安人对吗
You pretend to be the Indians, huh?
我没有假装 我就是印第安人
I ain't pretendin'... I am an Indian.
这边的老家伙都喜欢这么说
That's just what the old people around here say
好凸显出他们的地位
make themselves feel important.
把你脸上的傻♥逼♥涂料擦了
So wipe that stupid paint off your face.
女士 你好
Howdy, ma'am.
我们只是想问问本地居民是否知道
We're just asking, uh, some of the local residents
这个孩子的下落
if they have any information or if they may have heard
他来自纽约
anything about this kid... He's from New York City.
六天前 在这附近失踪了
Went missing up this way about six days ago.
最后一次出现是在鹿山公路
He was last seen on Deer Hill road.
就读于纽约大学
NYU student.
去年我报♥警♥说有人入门行窃
I called the police last year about a break-in.
寻人启事
新泽西州沃波尔警局
姓名: 丹尼斯·拉德利
警方过了两天才派人过来
Took two days for them to send somebody.
一个富二代失踪了 你们却一刻都不耽搁
But some rich kid goes missing, y'all don't waste a damn second.
祝您晚上愉快
You have a good evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
滚出去
Get out.
他在哪里
Where is he?
问你呢 他在哪里
"Where is he," I said?
我把他扔湖里了 好吗
I sunk him in the lake, all right?
谁都找不到的
No one will find him.
他们根本不会去那里找
They ain't even lookin' over there.
他们连我的名字都不知道
They didn't even know my name.
-警♥察♥来过了吗 -没有
- The cops been here? - No.
你是在屋里下手的吗
Did you kill him in the house?
那是场意外
It was an accident.
我不在乎这是不是意外
I don't care what it was.
你是在屋里下手的吗
Did you do it here, in the house?
是
Yeah.
去商店 买♥♥点漂白剂
Go to the store and buy some bleach,
把这里清理干净 迈克 听到没
and you scrub this place down, Mike, okay?
我爸让我来的
My dad sent me.
我会在这里待一段时间
I'm gonna be stayin' here awhile.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
不准这么跟我说话
You can't talk to me that way!
进车里去 快点
Go get in the car, right now!
快点
Now!
出什么事了
What's goin' on?
我在瑞秋口袋里发现了这个
Found that in Rachel's pocket.
要是我再发现你跟那个印第安人约会
Okay, I find out that you're still seeing that Indian kid,
你就有麻烦了
we're gonna have a problem.
咱俩过后单独聊聊 好吗
We'll have a little talk, later, you and me, okay?
她到底有没有听我说话
What... Does she even hear me?
喂 喂
Hello... hello?
朱尼尔 想吃三明治吗
Junior, you want a sandwich?
你可以自己做
You can make it yourself.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你现在不是放假
It's not a vacation, you know.
而是在受罚
You're supposed to be on punishment.
跟我打架的那家伙可没被开除
Yeah, well, the guy I fought didn't get suspended.
是啊 你知道原因的
Yeah, well... And you know why.
你真的喜欢这女孩吗
You really like this girl?
对
Yeah.
谁来了
Now, who's this?
你叔叔麦克说他在帕瓦节庆典上见到你了
Your uncle Mac told me he saw you at the pow-wow.
我当时没信他
I didn't believe him.
我能抱抱你吗
Can I hug you?
对了 这是朱尼尔
Uh, this is Junior.
这是菲利普·科普斯
Junior, this is Phillip Kopus.
他是我的一个孩子
He's one of my boys.
-你好 -我可不是随便什么孩子
- Hey. - I'm not one of her boys.
我是她的独生子
I'm her son... the only son.
是吗
Really?
-你不能待在这里 -我也没这打算
- You can't stay here. - I'm not looking to.
我以前住这里
I used to live in this house.
-不是吧 -没错
- No kiddin'? - Yeah.
陈年旧事了
That was a long time ago.
我得走了
I gotta go.
再见
Bye.
妈妈
Mommy!
朱尼尔
电♥话♥: 201-555-0137
妈妈 你在哪里
Mommy, where are you?
今天 警方和志愿者将前往树林
Today, police and volunteers began to search
搜寻丹尼斯·布拉德利
the woods for Denis Bradley,
他是纽约大学的新生 六天前被报失踪
the NYU freshman who was reported missing six days ago.
纽约一名出租车司机于今日上午称
A New York cab-driver came forward this morning
其曾载着布拉德利前往
and claimed he drove Bradley to a stretch of road
德拉瓦族山脉一带
in the Lenape Mountains.
警方特此呼吁本地居民
Now, local police are asking,
如有任何关于布拉德利的消息
if you have any information at all on Bradley,
请即刻与警方联♥系♥
please call right away.
小家伙 你在干嘛
Hey, buddy, what ya doin'?
等等 乖 趴下
Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey, stay down.
别别别 别动 乖点
Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey, cut that out... come on.
别吃那个
Don't eat that.
原著聚居地的涂料污泥会引发疾病
你觉得污泥会对胎儿有害吗
Do you really think the sludge is bad for the baby?
比利说他可以清扫院子里的泥浆
Billy said he can clean it out of the backyard.
比利是个白♥痴♥ 他很听我话
Yeah, well, Billy's an idiot, and he can kiss my ass.
腾开点地方
Here, move that stuff.
酋长 麦克·凡德维恩
德拉瓦族
国会的见解一直都很刻板
Congressional recognition has been frozen for too long.
我哥哥虽不是最好的酋长
My brother's not the best chief we ever had,
-但他很上镜 -没错
- but he's good on TV. - He is.
你觉得他会让国会承认我们的部落吗
You think he'll ever get them to recognize the tribe?
喂 请问找谁
Hello... hello?
-说话啊 -跟你儿子说
- "Hello," I said. - Tell your son,
不管你跟他什么关系 让他离我女儿远点
or whatever he is, to leave my daughter alone.
-听懂了吗 -你是谁啊 喂
- You hear me? - Who is this... hello?
你听懂了吗 还是要我说得明了点
Do you understand that, or do I need to put it simpler?
他会摊上麻烦的
He's gonna be in trouble.
我老公是警♥察♥
My husband is a police officer,
他不会允许他俩交往的
and he's not gonna let that happen.
很抱歉 不好意思
I'm sorry... I'm-I'm sorry.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你在说什么...
I don't know who you are, or what you're talk...
别...别说话
Don't... don't talk.
别再说了
Don't you talk.
瑞秋
我更喜欢我妈酗酒的时候
I liked it better when my mom was drinking.
至少那时我想干嘛就干嘛
At least I could do what I wanted.
现在她戒了 她...
Now that she's cured, she's...
她就一心扑在我身上了
...obsessed with me.
有没有担心过自己会变成父母那样
You ever worry about turning into your parents?
我...不 我没见过我父母
Me... no, I never met my parents.
所以就算我变成他们那样 我也不会知道
So I wouldn't know it, if I did.
我爸有一次把我妈从家里抱到学校
My dad once carried my mom all the way home from school.
为什么
Why?
闭嘴 我不知道 因为浪漫吧
Shut up... I don't know... 'cause it's romantic.
我猜是吧
I suppose.
你觉得你能把我抱那么远吗
You think you could carry me that far?
我不知道 这个如何
I don't know... What about that?
我喜欢
Oh, I like that.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-哈罗德 -什么事
- Harold! - Yeah?
过来一下
Come here for a second.
-什么事 -搜寻者在林子里发现了这些
- What's up? - The searchers found these in the woods.
是琼她哥哥的东西 对吗
剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表