不能离开自己的警车吗
when dealing with us mountain folk?
我不能代表警局的其他人
Well, I can't speak for the rest of our department,
但是我经常徒步来这里
but I've done more than my share of walking around up here, yeah.
真英勇
Brave man.
在山上的战争地带拿命冒险
Risking your life on this war zone of a mountain.
我以前在阿富汗赫尔曼德省的
I was stationed in the Helmand province
警局任职
in Afghanistan.
那才是真正的恶劣
That's what bad looks like.
而这里
This right here --
这里是世界上最安全的地方
This is the safest place in the world.
除了那两位持枪袭击者
Oh, except for our two armed assailants.
外来者 对吗
Outsiders. Oh, yeah?
对
Yeah.
这里一有事发生 都是外来者干的
Anytime anything happens over here, it's outsiders.
比如你的妻子
Like your wife, for instance.
那是场意外
Hey, that was an accident.
如果你非得找人来恨 那就恨我吧
You want to hate somebody for it, hate me.
没问题
You got it.
请讲
Go ahead.
那个车牌属于一位居民 结束
Those plates belong to a resident. Over.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
我只是希望你能承认你撒谎了
I just want to hear you admit that you lied about it.
我是说
I mean, come on.
从法律上讲 你即使告诉我我也不能做什么
Legally, I can't do anything now if you tell me,
-所以承认吧 -我妻子的身体不好
- so just admit it. - My wife's not well.
那不是她的错
It wasn't her fault.
是我的
It was mine.
你想不想去双子树那儿坐会
Would you like to go sit under the twins
怀念一下以前的时光
for old time's sake?
双子树下坐 谎话无处遁
If you sit under the twins, you have to tell the truth.
天啊
Oh, god.
对现在的我来说 坐下都费劲
Sitting down is getting to be more trouble than it's worth.
别扮老了 你还年轻呢
Stop acting so old. You're not that old.
你能这么想真好
I'm glad you think so.
最开始
You know, at first, I didn't, uh,
我也不想搬出这栋房♥子
like the idea of moving out of this house.
我最美好的记忆都是在这里发生的
This is the place where all my favorite memories were made.
但是当我开始收拾东西的时候
But, uh, the minute I started packing things up,
我像是卸下了重负
I felt like a weight was lifting off of me.
如果你不去保留一些东西 不去记得一些东西
But what's the point of anything if you don't keep anything,
那世间万物还有什么意义呢
if you don't remember things?
箱子里的东西对我都很重要
The stuff in those boxes is important to me.
证明我的双胞胎哥哥存在过
It's proof that my twin existed.
我喜欢你的想法 琼
I love your mind, Jeannie.
但是眼前正在发生的事情才是最真切的
But the only thing that's real is what's happening right now --
你和我在这棵树下促膝而坐
You, me sitting under this tree.
在布莱恩死后
We...we all lost
我们都失去了自己的一部分
a piece of ourselves when Brian died.
但是如果我没放下某些事
But if I hadn't let certain things go...
我可能会跟比尔落得一样的结局
I...might have ended up like Bill.
你说话的时候我听不到他们的声音
I never hear them when you're talking.
谁
Who?
那些声音
The voices.
你一说话他们就安静了
They're always quiet when you talk.
我现在在用一种不同的疗法
I'm starting a different therapy.
我在试着理解他们真正想要的东西
I'm trying to really understand what they want.
我把这些都记了下来
I'm writing things down.
而且我觉得他们和你说的一样
And I think they're saying the same thing you are --
我应该丢掉些什么
that I have to get rid of something.
从那些盒子开始吧
Try starting with one of those boxes
看看你完成之后 会不会感觉好一些
and see if you feel any better once you've done it.
我不知道
I don't know.
那感觉就像...差不多是谋杀
That feels like... murder almost.
你很坚强 你可以的 琼妮
You're strong enough to try, Jeannie.
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you do me a favor?
考虑一下跟我们一起搬走
Give moving with us some thought.
我知道哈罗德反对
I-I know Harold's against it.
但鉴于比尔身上发生的一切
But given what happened with Bill,
我认为他的考量并不是最好的
I don't think he's got the best perspective right now.
造物主 我为我的兄弟感谢你
To the creator, I thank you for my brother.
往州际公路怎么走
Which way to the interstate?
东北方走半英里
Half a mile northeast.
朱尼尔
Junior!
你男朋友在哪
Where's your boyfriend?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
来吧 我们得走了 这里不安全
Come on. We got to go. It's not safe up here.
我在等他
I'm waiting for him.
他不来 我就不走
I'm not leaving until he gets here.
为什么不安全
Why isn't it safe?
有些危险分子在逃
There's some dangerous men on the loose.
比你还危险吗
More dangerous than you?
如果他们抓了朱尼尔怎么办
What if they got Junior?
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
他和我断绝关系前 我还是教过他一两下的
I taught that kid a thing or two before he wrote me off.
你教他的东西毁了他的人生
The things you taught him just about ruined his life.
别表现得像是什么良师似的
Stop acting like you were some kind of mentor.
看来你遗传你父亲
Seems like you picked up more
多于你母亲啊
from your father than your mother,
真♥他♥妈♥遗憾
which is a damn shame.
别提我妈妈
Don't talk about my mother.
她最近感觉如何
How's she feeling these days?
我让你别提她
I told you not to talk about her.
她好些了吗
Is she gonna get better?
你为什么这么在意
What do you care?
你这么大年纪的人了
How is it a guy your age is still
怎么还对高中女友念念不忘呢
obsessed with his high-school girlfriend?
真可悲
It's sad.
只是好奇
Just curious.
不 她好不起来
No, she's not gonna get better.
她余生都好不起来了
She'll have it for the rest of her life.
她想看着它们被粉碎
She wants to see them crushed.
你们自便吧
Knock yourselves out.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do this.
一 一千
One, one thousand.
二 一千
Two, one thousand.
三 一千
Three, one thousand.
四 一千
Four, one thousand.
四十四 一千
44, one thousand.
四十五 一千
45, one thousand.
四十六 一千
46, one thousand.
四十七 一千
47, one thousand.
四十八 一千
48, one thousand.
四十九 一千
49, one thousand.
-五十 一千 -妈妈
- 50, one thousand. - Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
没事
It's okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
来 你来试一个
Here, you try one.
很好玩的
It's fun.
好
Okay.
枪拿好
Keep that close.
如果你看到了什么就告诉我
Let me know if you see anything.
感谢你能过来
Appreciate you coming by.
好 戈迪 别担心
Yeah. Gordy, feel better, huh?
他们什么都没看到
They haven't seen anything.
顺便说一句 他们不喜欢你
Oh, and they don't like you, by the way.
是啊
Hmm. Yeah.
等你做了几个月再看吧
Well, just wait until you've been doing this a couple months.
他们也不会喜欢你的
They ain't gonna like you,either.
我做这事又不是为了让人喜欢
I ain't doing this to be liked.