to solving unemployment or child poverty as we do
而不只顾着争夺国会权力
our Westminster power games,
或许这些问题早就能解决了
we might have solved them by now?
我不会忘记你的支持 马库斯
I'll not forget your support on this, Marcus.
我会确保你说到做到
I shall hold you to that.
对了
Oh, by the by,
霍因斯最近在国会大厦非常活跃
Hoynes has been putting himself about the Estate,
打躬作揖 尤其是对弗莱迪·希伯恩
pressing the flesh. Freddy Seaborn's in particular.
打听他委员会的一个空缺职位
Sounding him out about a vacancy on his committee.
如果他进了委员会 会让我寸步难行
He gets onto that committee, he'll obstruct me at every turn!
可不是嘛
You think?
不准登孩子的照片
And no pictures of the children.
明白
Done.
所有关于诺亚和埃斯博格症的问题都不许问
And any questions about Noah and Asperger's are off limits.
我已经说清楚了
I've made that clear.
还有 别拿平衡家庭和工作的女人说事
And please, not the woman juggling home and career thing.
艾登早上打来电♥话♥ 要你的日程
Aiden called this morning, asking to be copied into your diary.
给他提个醒 以防你需要建议什么的
To give him a heads up, should you need advice or...?
我说要先征求你的同意 必须的
I said I'd have to run it by you first. Obviously.
我的日程保密 黎安 没有例外
My diary is confidential, Lian. No exceptions.
当然 我明白了
No, of course. Absolutely.
她在吗
She about?
-我这就去... -不用 我知道是哪间
- I'll just go and... - Nah, I know the way.
你回家前我们吃顿便饭吧
Thought we could grab a quick one before you head home?
明天工业联合会的事还有几点要谈
Few things we need to cover before the CBI gig tomorrow.
明天开会前再做简报不行吗 布鲁斯
Can't we have a briefing beforethe meeting, Bruce?
我得在孩子睡觉前回家
I need to get home for the kids' bedtime.
你还好吗 看上去有点
All well? You seem a little...
工业联合会议程笔记在那儿 你要就拿去看吧
The notes for the CBI agenda are there if you want sight of them.
推特那件事 不会是艾登干的吧
This twitter thing. It's, it's not Aiden's handiwork is it?
-他不会那么下作 -哪怕是为了夺权
- He'd never stoop that low. - Not even to conquer?
你说得对 他绝不会让你陷入困境
No, you're right, he'd never put you in harm's way like that.
万一事情败露 你也会受到牵连 不是吗
Well if it got out, you'd be guilty by association, wouldn't you?
芙蕾雅安排的 她说你知道
Freya arranged it. She said you knew about it.
今天和诺亚还好吗
How was it with Noah today?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
找人把我办公室搬空
Shifting the gear out my office,
你知道他对家里来陌生人是什么反应
you know how he is about strangers in the house.
我还天真地以为我们会共用办公室
I naively assumed we'd be sharing the office,
而不是我被赶去小屋
not that I'd be banished to the shed.
我这些年来也是被赶过去的吗
Is that what I was all those years?
你今天在国会的发言大获成功啊
So your turn at the dispatch box today was a triumph.
这不用我来说吧
You don't need me to tell you that.
黎安说你要看我的日程
Lian says you were asking to be copied into my diary.
想帮你处理儿童保育的事
Help co-ordinate things on the childcare front.
就是想了解最新进展 芙蕾雅
Just trying to keep a jump ahead, Freya.
有个全面了解
Cover the bases.
你看到关于布鲁斯的推文了吗
D'you catch those tweets about Bruce?
谁都看到了吧 转了一整天了
Who hasn't? Trending all day.
知道是谁干的吗
Any ideas who's behind it?
或许是他的手下吧
Someone on his staff probably.
你知道他有时候多专横
You know what a high-handed prick he can be.
他是什么反应
How's he holding up under it?
一整天都没怎么见到他
Barely seen him all day.
很美
Lovely.
很好 很漂亮
That's great. That's lovely, good.
-留一点空隙 -这样就好 很好
- Just a bit of space. - That'll do, that'll do.
没错 就是这样 美极了
That's it, that's the one. Lovely, well done.
-非常好 -谢谢
- Great! - Thanks.
个人生活和政♥治♥生活都是采访重点
So the focus is as much on the personal as the political.
你们准备好了吗
If you're ready?
你晋升内阁大臣后
Since your promotion to Cabinet,
工作的需求给家庭生活带来了很大影响吗
have the demands of it impacted much on family life?
我们现在早已找到平衡了
Oh, we're pretty adept at juggling all that now.
关键依旧是合理安排以及...
It's about organisation as ever and...
提♥前♥预♥测♥可能出现的麻烦
Anticipating problems before they whack you in the face.
多交流 而非竞争
Communicating, not competing.
但政♥治♥是充满竞争的
But politics is competitive.
不是被称作"流血运动"吗
"A blood sport," didn't someone call it?
所以我们从不把它带回家
Which is why we never bring it home.
一旦进了家门 就不想它了
Once we're through that front door, that's it.
只有家庭和对方
Family and each other.
那芙蕾雅的新职位是否意味着
So does Freya's new job mean
你会担当起更多的家庭职责呢
that you're now picking up the slack on the domestic front?
煮饭什么的
Cooking and so forth?
有必要时我会帮忙
I can turn my hand to it when needed.
他在谦虚呢 他做的慕沙卡绝顶好吃
He's being modest. His moussaka is second to none.
[和茄子做成的希腊菜]
但我用的不是希腊而是塞尔维亚的做法
It's a Serbian recipe rather than the Greek.
用的开菲尔酸奶而不是白沙司
Kefir yoghurt instead of bechamel.
我们冰箱里还剩了些 你可以拿些带回去吃
We have some in the freezer if you want to take it home.
你煮饭时会穿什么特别的衣服吗 围裙
Do you wear anything special when you're cooking? An apron?
或是厨师衫
A chef's jacket?
能不能拍张你穿着它的照片
Perhaps we can get a picture of you in it?
艾登根本不♥穿♥围裙
Aiden doesn't wear an apron any more than I wear a pinny.
我们没那么老古董
We're not that anachronistic.
不久之前你说
Not so long ago you said
并不排除再要个孩子的可能
you hadn't ruled out having another child.
国会可不会善待人母
Westminster's hardly mother friendly,
更别提内阁事务繁重
let alone holding down a demanding Cabinet post.
这也是你们愿意做出的牺牲吗
Is that another sacrifice that you're prepared to make?
我们对现在的家庭状况非常满意
We're more than happy with our family the way it is.
即便之前有此打算 而并不是这样
Even if it was on our radar, which it's not,
如今芙蕾雅正大放异彩
this is Freya's moment.
任何牺牲都是值得的
Any sacrifice would be worth that.
你丈夫真不简单啊
That's quite a man you have.
我们已经习惯于政客带着妻子
We've grown used to politicians parading their wives
出现在公众面前
for public display.
但女政客的丈夫却鲜为人知
Yet the husbands of female politicians remain largely invisible.
或许他们想保持隐私
Perhaps they prefer their privacy.
不是因为他们妻子的成功
It's not because the success of their wives
使他们显得
might make them appear...
不够强势
Emasculated?
这你得问那些有这种感觉的人
You'd have to ask them that.
当然 公众已经对你有所了解
Of course, you already have a public profile.
但政♥治♥野心深入你的骨髓
But political ambition's in your DNA.
每天目送芙蕾雅出门 投入曾属于你的生活
It must be a wrench, watching Freya going off every day,
内心一定很挣扎吧
living the life you once had?
艾登一直很支持我的事业
Aiden has always been very supportive over my career.
现在更是如此
Never more so than now.
但采访问及你是否支持
Yet on television, when asked if you
他在移♥民♥问题上的立场时
backed him over his stand on the immigration issue,
你的回答却并没有支持他吧
your answer could hardly be construed as supportive of him.
夫妻观点不同
Having different perspectives and opinions
婚姻才更加牢靠
is what makes a marriage strong.
它使婚姻生活充满刺♥激♥
It keeps it vital, alive.
如果芙蕾雅决定竞选政党领袖
If Freya should ever decide to go for the leadership,
你也会支持她吗
would you support her in that too?
绝对支持 她很有实力
100%. She'd be the candidate to beat.
即使你自己也想参选吗
Even if you were after the job yourself?
如果没被布鲁斯·巴比什抢先的话
Assuming Bruce Babbish doesn't get there first, of course.
残疾人专用的通道已经够窄了
There are barely half a dozen spaces for disability badges
可四肢健全的人还经常占道停车
yet time and again you see able-bodied people parking in them.
我调查后会给你反馈
I'll look into it and get back to you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们怎么就不明白呢
They just don't get it, do they?
他们以为影响力等于权力
They think that influence is the same as power.
差得远了
It's not even close.
-露比睡下了吗 -嗯
- Ruby in bed? - Yeah.
关于我租办公室作竞选总部的传闻
The office rental was not for a leadership campaign HQ,