布鲁斯·巴比什来电
将一份大宗政♥府♥合同签给了记者
in return for granting them a major Government contract.
其他新闻 国家...
In other news, the national...
布鲁斯·巴比什因卧底行动辞职
布鲁斯来电
请容我声明
Let me say this.
我完全不知道任何涉及到
I had no knowledge whatsoever of any Government contract
移♥民♥养老政策的政♥府♥合同
involving immigrants looking after the elderly.
商业部大臣并没有来找过我
I was never approached by the Business Secretary at any time,
不论是正式 或是私下
either formally or informally.
即便他向我提出
Had he made such an approach,
布鲁斯·巴比什来电
我也坚决不会赞同此举
I would never have countenanced supporting such a venture,
更别说同意付诸行动了
much less have agreed to action it.
就是这样 谢谢
That's it, thank you.
整个体制都要改变了
Just to change the whole system...
你们真舒服啊
Well, how very cosy.
在讨论事件余波吗
Post mortem, is it?
"我是来埋葬凯撒 而不是赞颂他"
"I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him?"
[选自莎士比亚的悲剧《凯撒大帝》]
这一招实在太妙了 老兄
I mean, full bloody marks for ingenuity, mate.
实在是出神入化啊
It was up there in the stratosphere.
怎么说的来着
What was it again?
"政♥治♥机遇要靠大胆的想法"
"Political fortunes are made on bold ideas?"
告诉你一声 大获全胜啊
Oh, and just so you know - clean sweep.
下一步 刑事指控 促使我落选议员
Next stop, criminal charges and deselection!
-额外好处啊 -这样很不好 布鲁斯
- Bonus, eh? - This is unwise, Bruce.
她来啦 快过来吧
There she is! Come join us!
政界佳偶啊 女士们先生们
The Golden Couple, ladies and gents!
布鲁斯 够了
Bruce, that's enough!
告诉我 是他的主意 还是你的
So tell me. Was it his idea, or yours?
他的回心转意
His Damascus conversion?
他跟我提的"大设想"
The...the...the "big idea" he spun me?
俩人躺在床上完善计谋 让我陷进来
All that pillow talk planning it, perfecting it to reel me in.
-天呐 肯定"性"致盎然啊 -够了
- God, what a turn-on that must have been. - OK, I said, enough.
一定让你湿了吧
I'll just bet it made you wet,
想想都刺♥激♥啊
Just thinking about it, eh?
好了
Ok, Ok!
滚开
Get off!
把他带出去
Get him out!
-放开我 -快走
- Get off me! - Come on!
表演结束了
As you were, show's over.
这些年我在这儿看了好多
Well, over the years I've seen some pretty unseemly
下作的闹剧
displays in this place,
刚刚绝对是最出格的一场
but I have to say that takes pole position.
走吧 小鸭子*
*Get out, quack, quack
走吧小鸭子 出城去吧*
*Get out quack, quack, get out of town
移♥民♥和养老问题
资金筹备:外包给私营新兴公♥司♥查尔斯堡投资 他们...寻求大宗政♥府♥合同
劳务和退休金部 芙蕾雅·加德纳
你办公室里找到的
In your office.
他整我还不够
It wasn't enough he fucked me over,
还上我老婆 我只能袖手旁观吗
I was supposed to stand by while he fucked my wife too?
休想
I don't think so.
你是为什么 近水楼台吗
What was it? Proximity?
还是情欲
Lust?
等待表决钟声时快打一炮吗
A quick shag waiting for the division bell?
我想也是
I thought as much.
我不会回答这么无理取闹的问题
I'm not going to dignify this with a response.
你还记得我以前开玩笑
Do you remember how I used to joke
说你不会撒谎吗
what a crap liar you were?
我错了
I stand corrected.
你撒谎的本事早已炉火纯青
You have got it mastered on an industrial scale!
从何说起呢 挑最近的吧
I mean, where to start? Well, what about the last one -
说什么和选民待了一晚
the other night with your constituents?
是在他公♥寓♥里待了一晚吧
In his apartment the whole damn evening!
我们是在工作
We were working!
那你为什么要撒谎
So why did you lie?
就是为了避免你这样的疑神疑鬼
To avoid this exact conversation that we are having now!
这只是你的胡思乱想 艾登
It was only ever in your head, Aiden.
全都是 随你怎么想
All of it! Dress it up how you like.
你做的这一切不是因为我 我只是个借口
I am not the reason that you did this, I am just the excuse.
好吧 抱歉
Well, I'm sorry,
我就是做不到宽容大度
turning the other cheek didn't do it for me, so...
那我又算什么 附带损害吗
So what was I, then? Collateral damage?
你可能会把我一同拉下马
You could've taken me down with him!
天呐
Oh, God.
我的天呐
Oh, dear God.
原来如此
That's it.
这才是你想要的 是吧
That's what you wanted, isn't it?
领导席上只能坐下你一人
There's only ever been room for you at the top table.
难道这些年来我还不够尽职吗
Didn't I pay my dues all those years?
支持你 为你摇旗呐喊
Supporting you, as your cheer leader.
那我唯一指望你的那次呢 芙蕾雅
What about the one time I counted on it, Freya?
当所有人都在国会盯着看的时候
When the world and his wife was watching in Westminster?
说个"是"字能有多难
How hard would it have been? One little word?
"你支持你丈夫吗"
"Do you support your husband?"
所以我得遭受惩罚
And so I had to be punished.
亏你昨天还在国会大谈特谈道德
All your fine words yesterday in the House about ethics.
所有人在国会都是说一套做一套
Oh, everyone says onething in the House and does another,
那是处世之道
that's the rules of engagement.
那是你的道义 不是我的
Well, that's your rules, not mine.
我只想一切重归原处
I just wanted things to go back to how they were.
回到我们快乐的时候
When we were happy.
我们要就此结束了吗
Is this it for us?
我们真的走到头了吗
Is that what we're looking at here?
没有尊重的爱
Love without respect.
那可能吗
Is that even possible?
你不能说不爱就不爱了 芙蕾雅
You don't just...you don't just stop loving someone, Freya.
这行不通的
It doesn't work like that.
我会尽力试试
I can give it my best shot.
你以前常说 听墙根没什么好处
No good comes of listening at keyholes, as you used to say.
没错
Yes.
得有人来阻止他
He had to be stopped.
如果有人说你能如此欺世盗名
If anyone had told me you were capable of such duplicity,
我一定说他们是群骗子
I'd have told them they were a damn liar.
这些年待在象牙塔里 站在道德至高点
How was it up there on the moral high ground all those years
是什么感受
in the glass house of academia?
你从来不必弄污双手
You've never had to get your hands dirty.
你从来不必上前线打恶仗
You have never had to sully yourself
而搞得一身脏
shovelling the shit on the front line.
都是我替你担着
You had me to do that for you!
我不会 也不愿
I cannot, I will not,
再听你任何自我辩解的屁话
listen any more to your self-justifying crap!
为什么你儿子完全不会骗人
How is it you have a son who's totally incapable of deception?
而我儿子...
I have one...
却撒谎成性
for whom it's second bloody nature!
去告诉爸爸你要去上学了 他在小屋里
Go and tell Daddy you're ready for school. He's in the shed.
妈妈
Ah! Mummy!
待在屋里
Stay inside.
-进屋去 -爸爸
- Go inside. - Dad!
-宝贝 快进去 -爸爸
- Go in sweetie! - Dad? Dad?
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
见到你真好 谢谢
Good to see you, thank you.
谢谢你能来 肯尼 见到你真好
Thanks for coming, Kenny, really great to see you.
再见
Bye.
见到你真好 谢谢
Good to see you. Thank you.
期中假时我会带孩子们去别处
I'll take the kids away somewhere at half term.
你可以趁机搬出去
You can move out then.
如果一周对政坛而言已是很久
If a week is a long time in politics,
那六个月简直就是天翻地覆
six months is positively seismic.
首先 前首相邓肯·克雷格的辞职...
First, the resignation of former Prime Minister Duncan Craig...'
在布鲁斯·巴比什的丑闻之后
After the Bruce Babbish sleaze scandal,
出人意料地当选政党领袖
then the surprise leadership victory