并不属实
as has been alleged,
那不过是为我的国会工作
but simply to provide overspill space
提供更多办公空间
for my parliamentary office.
至于无月租电♥话♥
As for the pay-as-you-go phones,
是为应对即将到来的议员选举
they were purchased for local Party workers,
给地方党务工作人员配备的
gearing up for the forthcoming council elections.
首相要求你辞职了吗 大臣
But has the Prime Minister asked for your resignation, Minister?
我刚结束和首相的会面
I have just left the Prime Minister.
如他所言 利用推特诋毁污蔑
As he says, such toxic twitter campaigns
是懦夫的一贯伎俩
are nothing short of a coward's charter.
他表示会无条件支持我
He told me I have his full and unconditional support.
这件事他不会再做理会
As far as he is concerned, that is the end of the matter.
那原来是你的办公室吧
Isn't that your old office?
我带着孩子在那里等过你吧
We waited there with the children, didn't we?
圣诞节的时候
At Christmas we...
我们去看了...那个叫什么来着
We went to...what was it? What is it that you call it?
哑剧
A pantomime.
待会儿见
Catch you later.
你不急着走吧 弗莱迪
Not rushing off, are you, Freddy?
那要看是不是有什么要紧事
Well depends if, err, it's an offer I can't refuse.
一杯他刚喝的 一杯不加冰的威士忌
A double of whatever he was imbibing and a whisky, no ice.
好的 先生
Certainly, sir.
气色不错嘛 弗莱迪
Looking good, Freddy.
如果你每天吃意面喝红酒
A diet of pasta and red wine,
也能养成我这样
you too could have a body like mine.
马库斯刚和我说了你教子的事
Marcus was telling me about your godson.
不可多得的人才
Impressive young man by all accounts.
是兰开斯特大学的吧
Lancaster University, yes?
-是拉夫堡大学 -当然
- Loughborough. - Of course.
听说他想去财政政策部做调研工作
Word is he's after a research job in the Fiscal Policy Unit?
不一定能如愿哦
Won't be a shoo-in.
得和牛津剑桥帮打个头破血流
He'll face stiff competition from the usual Oxbridge mafia.
我们得合计一下
Have to put our heads together,
怎么拉他一把
see if we can't shorten the odds for him, eh?
证明国会的社会流动性顺畅得很
Prove that social mobility is alive and well in Westminster.
这应该难不倒我们两个
Shouldn't be beyond our combined ingenuity.
干杯
Chin-chin.
破助听器老有问题
Damn thing keeps playing up.
要换电池了吗
Battery?
要换电池了吗
Battery?
今早刚换过
New one in this morning.
他也玩了吗
Has he joined in at all?
我去学校接他时 他们老师找我谈话了
His teacher had a word when I picked him up from school.
他最近很封闭
Apparently he's very withdrawn of late.
芙蕾雅不经常陪他了
Freya's not around as much, is she?
也可能是我表现不好
Or I'm the poor substitute.
开始都这样
It's early days.
芙蕾雅觉得学游泳能帮他树立信心
Freya thought learning to swim would help his confidence.
锻炼他的协调性
His co-ordination.
什么时候的事了 三年前吗
That was what, three years ago?
芙蕾雅还好吗
How is Freya?
爸 我看到他们在一起了
I saw them together, Dad.
她和布鲁斯
She and Bruce.
在国会 两人亲密得很
In Westminster. Thick as bloody thieves.
他们的部门经常需要合作吧
Their departments often have to work in tandem, don't they?
-不可避免会... -她说谎了 老爸
- It's inevitable that... - She lied, Dad.
我问起他时 她骗我说没和他见过面
When his name came up, she lied about seeing him.
是为了你好吧
To protect you, I expect.
免得你怀疑她...
In case you thought she was...
怀疑她亲敌吗
Fraternizing with the enemy?
弗莱迪 怎么了
Freddy, what news?
委员会的事遇到了点阻碍 艾登
Hit a bit of a snag on the committee issue, Aiden.
现在没有空职了
There is no vacancy after all.
罗杰·昆西不打算辞职了
Roger Quincy changed his mind about resigning.
他不是病了吗
I thought he had health problems?
是啊 居然是痛风 你能相信吗
Yeah, bloody gout would you believe?
真是弱不经风 打个喷嚏就成猪流感了
Talk about big girl's blouse. One sneeze and it's swine flu.
他正式辞职了 弗莱迪 还是能进行投票
He formally resigned, Freddy. You can still force a vote.
巴比什把他拦下了 是吧
Babbish got to him, didn't he?
实在是不凑巧 不是存心害你
It's a cockup, it's not a conspiracy!
还有别的委员会
And there are other committees.
不一定非要是这个吧
Nothing very special about this one, is there?
好吧
All right.
见鬼
Fuck!
大家都上岸 快点 出来
Everybody get out of the pool! Come on, out you get!
-快出来 -好了 好了
- Out you get! - Come on, come on,
这就对了 没事了 乖乖
that's it, that's it, good boy.
怎么了 出了什么事
What is it? What's happened?
天哪
Oh, dear God.
我这就回去
I'm on my way.
出来吧 诺亚
Come on out, Noah.
茶点端来了 你得吃点东西
Your tea's here. You must eat.
有你最爱的花生酱哦
Peanut butter, your favourite.
依你的喜好 沿对角切开的 没有硬皮
Cut diagonals, no crusts, just as you like them.
你受到了不小的惊吓
You've had a scare. A big one.
这时最好的解决方法
And the best thing, when something like that happens,
是找人谈谈
is to talk to people.
找人陪陪你
To be with people.
不要把自己关起来
Not shut yourself away.
好了 想说什么赶快说吧
OK, come on, let's get it over with.
我没看好他 差点害死了他
How I took my eye off the ball, we nearly lost him.
可他不是没事吗
Mmmm. We didn't, did we?
怎么 我就没遇到过吗
What, it never happened to me?
上次他自己偷跑出去
What about when he went AWOL
结果被人发现在公园里游荡
and they found him wandering in the park?
还有一次他在车站大发脾气
Or...when he had a tantrum at the station
差点就跳下站台
and nearly jumped off the platform?
你也是人 这在所难免
You're human, join the club.
有时我感觉自己就像那个人
Sometimes I feel like that man.
他叫什么来着 被神惩罚
What was his name, the one who the gods punished by making him
把巨石推上山 再看着石头滚下来
roll a boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll down again,
周而复始 永不停歇
but he had to do it for all eternity?
是西绪福斯
Sisyphus.
受惩罚的却是诺亚 对吧
But it's Noah's who's being punished, isn't it?
我们可以去上班 不去想他的阿斯伯格症
I mean, we can go to work, we can get away from it. The Asperger's.
他却不行
But...he can't.
他逃不掉
There's no escape.
人们经常问我离开他会不会不安
People often ask me if I feel guilty leaving him.
而我常常是觉得松了口气
Mostly...I just feel relief.
能有那么几小时 摆脱他的仪式
To be free from his rituals and his obsessions,
和沉迷的东西
just for a few hours.
你说我这算什么
What's that say about me?
你很勇敢
How brave you are.
你就承认吧
Admitting it.
避孕膜
Diaphragm.
对了 我明早要和布鲁斯一起去伯明翰
Oh, I have to go to Birmingham in the morning with Bruce.
去干什么
How so?
讨论联合提议 失业者自己创业
Joint initiative, unemployed setting up their own companies.
我明早看看诺亚♥情♥况如何 如果有必要
I'll see how Noah is in the morning and if it comes to it,
就让布鲁斯自己去吧
Bruce can go on his own.
拜托 别又这样
Oh please, no, not that again.
我一提到他的名字你就是这种表情
It's that look you get whenever I mention his name.
我申请进入商业部专责委员会了
I applied to be on the BIS Select Committee,
他和你说了吗
did he tell you?
八字没一撇就被拒绝了
Nuked before I got airborne.
你觉得是布鲁斯干的吗
And you assume Bruce did that?
好吧 随便了
Fine, whatever.
真是浪费力气 我何必还费这口舌
I'm wasting my breath. I don't know why the fuck I bother.
我会尽量克制的 真的
I'll try. I will.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.