你为什么要说这个 你为什么要这么做
Why are you saying this? Why are you doing all this?
你知道的
You know why.
我已经等太久了 芙蕾雅
Been a long time coming, Freya.
你想从我这儿得到什么 布鲁斯
What do you want from me, Bruce?
一♥夜♥情♥ 还是要更多
A quick fling? Or something more?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
如果被曝光了呢
And what if it got out?
你是对的 情况的确不同
You're right, different rules apply.
两个内阁大臣纠缠不清
Two cabinet ministers getting it on?
一个为人♥妻♥为人母 一个是家庭老友
One a wife and mother and the other an old family friend?
我们都会被毁掉
We'd both crash and burn.
如果你愿意 我甘冒奇险
I'll risk it if you will.
你真愿意为我这样做吗
You'd really do that for me?
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我看上去真像一个
do I really look like someone
智商只有个位数的人吗
who's just acquired an IQ in single figures?
想得挺美 你个色狼
Nice try, Lothario.
希望你这不是内疚
I hope this isn't a guilty conscience?
避孕膜戴了吗
Diaphragm?
我给扔了 我现在吃避孕药了
I binned it. I'm on the pill now.
这几周我多吃点以防万一
I'll double them up for a couple of weeks to be sure.
这种事我们不是该谈谈吗
Don't we usually talk about stuff like that?
怎么 还要获得批准吗
What, as in asking permission?
我得杜绝隐患 所以我想了办法
We need to be failsafe now, so I sorted it.
别瞎想了
Don't make something out of nothing.
跟选民参观得怎么样
How was it with your constituents?
无聊透了 还以为他们不打算走了
Tedious. I thought they'd never leave.
爸爸 爸爸 我肚子痛
Daddy! Daddy, I've got a tummy ache!
等等 或许待会儿就消停了
Wait and see if she settles.
爸爸 我肚子痛
Daddy, my tummy hurts!
爸爸
Daddy!
删除文档
我要去利兹市出差一天
Have you remembered that I'm in Leeds overnight?
启动新的培训计划
Launching the new apprenticeship scheme.
你能接送他们吗
You OK to do the school run?
没问题 爸爸也会来帮忙
Mmm. Dad and I have got it covered.
党内资金调拨辩论明天举♥行♥
The debate on the Party Funding Bill's tomorrow.
你会回来参加吗
You be back for it?
我也要发表看法
I'm throwing my hat in the ring.
那我一定要回来了
I'll make damn sure I'm back for it.
你要是想跟我商量讲稿
If you want to run anything by me,
我们可以今晚电♥话♥讨论
we can talk on the phone tonight?
不用 我有把握
No, I'm on top of it.
芙蕾雅
Freya?
以防万一
Don't want any slip-ups, do we?
我还以为你不会出现了
Starting to think it was a no-show.
好奇心至上 我的缺点
Curiosity won the day. A failing of mine.
之一
Among others.
这酒还是你的最爱吧
I assume it's still a favourite?
我还是保持清醒比较好
Best to keep a clear head.
我不吃
I'm not eating.
鱿鱼饭
Squid risotto.
客套结束了
Now the niceties are over.
我们之间的敌意 布鲁斯
This enmity between us, Bruce.
我想了结它
I want to put an end to it.
不是为了我自己
I'm not asking for myself.
是为了芙蕾雅
But for Freya.
你们两个部门休戚相关
Your two departments have allied responsibilities
她要是想跟你高效合作
if she's to work effectively with you,
那她就不能
she has to be...
被我们的隔阂阻碍
unencumbered by what happened between us.
所以我觉得
So the way I see it, it's up to me...
我得想办法打破我们的僵局
to find a way out of our impasse.
让她相信
To convince her
对我而言 过去的事情已经过去了
that I'm ready to put the past to rest, I've moved on.
但是
But...
和解不是空头大话
it has to be more than empty words.
我要拿出实际行动
I have to prove it to her.
我还是商业部大臣时想到了这个主意
An idea I came up while I was still running Business And Skills.
那时还没为竞争政党领袖分神
Before I got sidetracked by the damn leadership thing.
当今社会最大的两个问题是什么
What are the two biggest problems facing our society today?
养老这颗定时炸♥弹♥
The ticking time bomb of caring for the elderly
还有国家供养十万等待居住审批
and the burden on the state supporting a 100,000 immigrants
而无法从业的移♥民♥的重担
who can't work while their applications to stay are processed.
那为什么不用一个问题去解决另一个问题呢
So why not use one problem to solve the other?
很多移♥民♥是受过教育的聪明人
Many of those immigrants are educated, intelligent people
而且来自尊敬老年人的民族
with a cultural ethos of respecting the elderly.
所以 我们给他们工作
So, we put them to work...
在他们家里照顾我们的老年人
looking after our own elderly in their own homes.
作为回报 他们申请留在英国时
In return, they get bonus points on their applications
会得到加分
to remain here.
我们可以省下数百万的移♥民♥福利
We save millions on their benefits.
至于养老上则能省下数十亿
And billions on caring for the elderly in care homes.
资金问题怎么解决呢
How do you propose to fund such a scheme?
外包给私营部门
Outsource it to the private sector.
别人都这么做 这个为什么不行
Everyone else is at it, why not this?
《每日邮报》读者抓着养老不放
Your Daily Mail reader's banging on about the elderly.
《卫报》读者死咬移♥民♥问题
Guardian reader's banging on about the plight of immigrants.
这样可以一箭双雕 左右兼顾
Right and left are assuaged in one blow.
是个双赢的举措
It's a win-win deal.
更不用说能赢得多少选票
Not to mention a vote-winning one.
你跟哪家外包公♥司♥谈过吗
Did you float it with any outsource companies?
嗯 一家新公♥司♥
Mmmm. A new start-up one,
查尔斯堡投资 我觉得不错
Charlesburg Investments, I rather fancied.
他们有资金
They have capital and
也十分期待一份大宗政♥府♥合同
they're hungry for a major Government contract.
为了拿到合同会不惜一切
They'll do whatever it takes to win it.
就这事吗 我两点还有约
Is that it? Only I have a two o'clock.
不论我们过去怎么样 布鲁斯
No matter what our history, Bruce,
我了解你对芙蕾雅的感情与尊重
I know that your respect and affection for Freya
你一定会作出有益于她的选择
means you'll do the right thing by her.
她值得你这么做
God knows she deserves it.
布鲁斯·巴比什 我加入
艾登·霍因斯 布鲁斯上钩了
失陪一下
Excuse me a second.
计划顺利 进行下一步
We have a green light. Go for it.
再来一个 就这样
Again, come on! That's it.
看好 这一球会很漂亮哦
Right, this is going to be good.
再来一个 传给我
Again, again to me!
-爸爸好 -来来
- Oh. Hi, Dad! - Come on!
踢得好
Oh, well done.
-他得分了 -真棒
- And he scores! - Yes!
你踢不过他们
If you can't beat 'em...
来吧
Come on!
踢给露比 加油
Kick it to Ruby, go on!
就是这样 退后 小跑起步
That's it, back up, take a run at it.
踢呀 诺亚 听爸爸的
Go on, Noah! Do what Daddy says.
就这样 好孩子
That's it! Good boy.
加油
Come on.
加油 诺亚 踢给我
Come on, Noah, kick it!
不要紧的
It's OK.
快快 给我 给我
Come on, to me, to me, to me, to me, to me
-准备好了吗 -来啊 踢
- Ready, ready! - Go! Go on, hit it!
-爸爸 -爷爷
- Oh, Dad! - Grandpa!
爷爷
Grandpa?
我骗过你啦 你以为
I had you fooled, and you thought...
但没有 我是装出来的
But I wasn't, I was just pretending!
我是假装的
I was only pretending!
没事了 他开玩笑呢
It's all right, it's a joke, he's fine!
他是装出来的 为了逗我们开心
He was pretending, to make us laugh.
明白吗