政♥治♥家的丈夫
第三集
前情提要
我们都会做些不光彩的事 芙蕾雅
We can all do things we're not proud of, Freya.
我受够了在一旁等待的日子
Well I am done with waiting in the wings.
可以给我拷贝一份芙蕾雅的日程吗
Is it an idea I get copied into Freya's diary?
我的日程保密 黎安
My diary is confidential, Lian.
我还天真地以为我们会共用办公室
I naively assumed we'd be sharing the office,
而不是我被赶去小屋
not that I'd be banished to the shed.
推特那件事 不会是艾登干的吧
This twitter thing. It's, it's not Aiden's handiwork is it?
他不会那么下作
He'd never stoop that low.
他也玩了吗
Has he joined in at all?
他最近很封闭
He's very withdrawn of late.
蒂塔 我很荣幸 但我们不可能的 好吗
Dita! I'm flattered, but it's not happening, OK?
要对你妻子进行采访
About to do a piece on your better half.
她刚刚的表现真精彩啊
Quite a show she put on back there.
爸 我看到他们在一起了
I saw them together, Dad.
两人亲密得很
Thick as bloody thieves.
我一提到他的名字你就是这种表情
It's that look you get whenever I mention his name.
真希望我知道你现在都在想什么
I wish to God I knew where your damn head was these days.
我想通了 芙蕾雅
I'm through it now, Freya.
我跟布鲁斯的仇 所有的 我放下了
The feud with Bruce, all of it. I'm done with it.
天呐
Golly.
昨晚两次 今早还来
Twice last night and again this morning.
希望你这不是内疚
I hope that's not a guilty conscience?
不是说 男人突然性♥欲♥增强
When a man has a sudden libido surge,
是为了不让老婆
don't they say it's to prevent his wife
发他的不忠行为
from twigging his infidelity?
不介意我先去吧
Do you mind if I jump in first?
去吧
Go for it.
谢谢你前来
Thanks for coming.
露比还在学校
Ruby hasn't been picked up from school.
蒂塔没有去接她
Well, Dita never showed to collect her!
蒂塔
Dita?
我能看会儿电视吗
Can I watch some TV?
可以 看十分钟就来吃茶点
Yeah, ten minutes and then tea.
蒂塔
Dita!
蒂塔 又是我 还是那个话
Dita! Me again. Same message.
打个电♥话♥吧 好吗 这是起码的
Just call, OK? You owe us that much.
诺亚 茶点好了
Noah, tea's up.
吃吧 你们俩
Eat, both of you.
喂
Hello?
她是我们家的女佣 或者说曾经是
She's our au pair, yes... Or was.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who is this?
过线了
It's gone over the line!
-稍等 -过线了
- Hold on! - It's over the line!!
好了 好了 来
OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, look!
好了 没事了
Right. Fine.
行了吧 好了
All right? OK.
再说一遍
Say that again.
你什么时候发的
When did you send it?
好的 我收到了
Yeah, OK, I have it.
等我一...
Just give me a...
好的
Yeah, OK.
好吧 还是谢谢你 再见
OK, well, thanks, anyway. Bye. Bye.
申请禁令毫无意义
An injunction's useless.
他们还是会发到Facebook或者推特上
They'll just put the story on Facebook or Twitter.
我们照样要遭殃
We're still screwed.
是小报记者的老把戏 是吧
It's the old tabloid trick, isn't it?
花点钱收买♥♥她去散布谣言
Tempt her with a wad of dosh to dish the dirt.
妈妈 蒂塔跑了 她把东西都带走了
Mummy! Dita's run away! She's taken all her stuff!
好了 亲爱的 你们在看什么
All right, sweetie. What are you watching?
来 我们去...
Come on, let's...
坐下 我一会儿就来 好吗
Sit down. I'll come and see you in a few minutes, all right?
你是个发明家...
'Now you are an inventor...'
他们实在没招了 就编这种可笑的鬼话
When the cupboard's bare they conjure up this risible shite.
可太阳还是照常升起
The sun, it seems, still rises.
不是吧 告诉我 你不是真的信了
Oh, don't say it. Tell... tell me you're not actually buying it?
我一下也没碰她
I never touched her!
芙蕾雅 我没正眼看过她 没占她便宜
Freya! I never looked at her. I never came on to her.
想都没想过 更别说行动了
Not in thought, not in deed!
我的上帝 你真觉得
Good God, you really think
我会在自家门口搞这种事吗
I would shit on my own doorstep like that?
那你换个地方会吗
But you would elsewhere?
如果没有 她为什么会那么说呢 艾登
Then why would she claim such a thing, Aiden?
她为什么要这样对你 这样对我们
Why would she do that to you? To us?
前几天 我在洗澡
The other day, I was in the bath.
她走了进来
She walks in.
相信我 我毫不犹豫地拒绝了她
Trust me, it was an offer I had no trouble refusing.
她这是报复
This is payback.
那你就忘了要告诉我吗
And telling me about it just slipped your mind?
我是怕你会解雇她 那样麻烦就大了
I was afraid you'd fire her, we'd be up shit creek!
我以为我已经摆平了她 这事过去了
I thought I'd put her straight. I'd dealt with it.
结果真不错
That went well.
你要怪只能怪我太天真 芙蕾雅
The only thing you can lay at my door is naivety, Freya!
我没想到她会这么歹毒
I underestimated what a... vindictive,
撒这样的谎
mendacious cow she is!
我的老天 你居然真的会以为
Dear God! That you can even begin to think
我会做这种...
that I could be capable...
这还算什么婚姻 我们这算什么
What sort of marriage is this? What are we doing?
别那么说
Don't say that.
怎么 不说出来就不是那样了吗
Why, does not saying it make it less true?
过去这几周 我们就像
These last few weeks, it's as if...
在闭眼乱撞
we're flying blind.
总是看不清对方
We keep losing sight of each other.
我知道你也感觉到了 我知道
I know you feel it, too. I know it.
我们没有问题吧 艾登
We're still good, aren't we, Aiden?
我们当然没问题
Of course we're good.
千万别那么想
Don't even go there.
接下来 《卫报》文章
'Next, the Guardian -
"丈夫与保姆风流 政♥治♥佳偶光芒不再"
"Golden couple tarnished by affair with nanny".
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》也掺和了进来
'The Times gets in on the act -
"霍因斯举止不端引女佣辞职"
"Au Pair quits job over Hoynes' alleged sex antics".
《太阳报》 "保姆称霍因斯就是个色狼"
'The Sun - "Hoynes is a sex pest says nanny".
《每日快报》 "艾登·霍因斯被保姆指有性瘾"
'The Daily Express - "Nanny alleges Aiden Hoynes is sex addict".
《星报》则是直截了当
'And the Star goes in hard -
"霍因斯和保姆干上了吗"
"Did Hoynes get it on with nanny?"'
布鲁斯
没事的
It'll be fine.
我知道大家都大老远赶来
I know you've come a long way.
我们长话短说 然后你们就可以撤了
Let's make this brief, so you can decamp,
我们也可以继续忙各自的事了
we can all get on with our day.
我这么说吧
Let me say this.
蒂塔·科瓦斯基提出的那些
The accusations that Dita Kowalski has made
针对我丈夫的指控是毫无依据的
against my husband are without foundation.
一年半前我们将她迎入家门 聘为保姆
18 months ago we welcomed her into our home as our nanny.
-她已经回波兰了吗 -自她来到我家
- Has she gone back to Poland? - We welcomed her into our home
至今为止她从未提出过我丈夫
and yet in all that time she has never once raised the issue of
有所谓的不恰当举止
my husband's alleged inappropriate behaviour,
她没有向我
not with me,
或是雇用她的中介
not with the agency who recruited her,
或她任何一位朋友提起过
or with any of her friends.
蒂塔此次的行为完全背叛了我们对她的信任
Dita's actions are a gross violation of the trust we showed her.
我确信
I am sure
她终将为这种不义之举感到深深懊悔
she will come to deeply regret the injustice she has done to us
如此说来
and in that sense...
她和我们都是她此番言行的受害者
she is as much of a victim of her actions as we are.
艾登·霍因斯和芙蕾雅·加德纳
Aiden Hoynes and Freya Gardner...
花♥园♥门前亲吻 这招屡试不爽
Kiss at the garden gate routine, always a winner.
想让她买♥♥账恐怕不止一个吻这么简单
Might take more than a kiss to win her over.
早上好 各位
Morning, everyone.
两分钟后来我办公室
My office. Two minutes,