你还爱我吗
Love me?
一直都爱
I never stopped.
没事的 没关系的
It's OK. It's all right.
-不 -我想这样
- No. - I want to.
不
No!
现在加德纳女士终于走出了
Now that Ms Gardner's finally stepped out
她丈夫的阴影
from the shadow of her husband,
我们可以说她是一位
it's safe to say we're looking at a politician
逐渐步入正轨的政♥治♥家
who's definitely found her mojo.
伟大的探险家乔治·曼纳林到底有没有
Now the question whether or not the great explorer George Mannering
在1924年登上珠穆朗玛峰峰顶
reached the summit of Everest in 1924
几年来一直争论不休
has been disputed for years.
1924年英国珠峰探险中
During the 1924 British Everest expedition,
曼纳林和他的登山伙伴...
Mannering and his climbing partner...
上帝啊
Jesus!
我必须这么做 你别说话
I have to do this. Please don't speak.
我长眼睛 家里的事我一清二楚
I have eyes. I know what goes on in this house.
我知道你决不会主动要求
And I know you would never ask.
-你人太好了 忠诚又... -蒂塔
- You are too good a man. Too loyal and... - Dita.
蒂塔
Dita!
不用告诉别人 就你知我知
No-one need know. It is between us, the two of us.
我知道 快把衣服穿上
I'll know! Just...cover yourself.
我很荣幸 但我们不可能的 好吗
I'm flattered but it's not happening, OK?
我去收拾行李 明早就走
I'll pack my bags. Leave in the morning.
不 不用这样
No, there's no need for that.
这是个误会 把它忘记吧
It was a misunderstanding. We'll put it behind us.
根本没发生过 好吗
It never happened, OK?
蒂塔
Dita?
我有暗示过自己有这种想法吗
Did I ever suggest, ever imply, that this was even a possibility?
你是男人 你有需要 不是吗
You're a man. You have needs, don't you?
-出去一会儿 -好的
- Off out for a bit. - Ok.
可以了
That's enough!
比上次快了30秒
That's 30 seconds down on last time.
严格来说 我们得继续跑
Technically, we should keep moving.
严格来说 我们该去酒吧
Technically, we should be in the bloody pub.
诺亚怎么样
How's Noah doing?
和往常一样 想他母亲
Missing his mother, as ever.
芙蕾雅肯定也很难受
Can't be easy for Freya either.
她在国会妙语连珠时才不难受呢
When she's not wowing Westminster.
艾登 你辞职的时候心里很明白
You knew what you were doing, Aiden, when you resigned.
你赌了一把 但是输了
You played the odds and you lost.
-因为某位朋友 -那怪不得她
- With a little help from a friend. - That wasn't down to her!
这么多年来你位高权重
All those years you were riding high,
她一直在做你的后盾 对吧
she sat in the back seat for you, didn't she?
她毫无怨恨 从不自怨自艾
She did it without rancour, without self pity.
别告诉我你没办法原谅她
Don't tell me it's beyond you to forgive her.
明天内阁会议前我们要通报下情况
We needed a debrief before Cabinet tomorrow.
汽车比火车更私密点
The car was more private than the train.
这个解释行了吧
Is that good enough?
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
蒂塔带他们去爸爸家过夜了
Dita took them to Dad's for the night.
真希望我知道你现在都在想什么
I wish to God I knew where your damn head was these days.
我也想知道
Me too.
我想通了 芙蕾雅
I'm through it now, Freya.
我跟布鲁斯的仇 所有的 我放下了
The feud with Bruce, all of it. I'm done with it.
真的吗
Truly?
那我要干一杯
I'll drink to that.
说实话我自己都觉得无聊了
I was beginning to bore myself, frankly.
同意
Seconded.
幸好你能不离不弃
Thank God you hung in.
慕沙卡还得有一会儿
The moussaka will be a while yet.
我得去发几封邮件
I've got a few emails to send.
别去太久了
Don't be long.
妈妈 蒂塔跑了 她把东西都带走了
Mummy! Dita's run away! She's taken all her stuff!
我没占她便宜 想都没想过 更别说行动了
I never came onto her. Not in thought, not in deed.
如果没有 她为什么会那么说呢 艾登
Then why would she claim such a thing, Aiden?
两个人才把他拉开
It took two of them to drag him off.
他们认为这是家里的事引起的
They think it was triggered by what's been happening at home.
你做的这一切不是因为我 我只是个借口
I am not the reason that you did this, I am just the excuse.
别担心芙蕾雅了
Don't worry about Freya.
众所周知你们的婚姻坚不可摧
Everyone knows your marriage is bullet proof.
所以我觉得 我得想办法打破我们的僵局
The way I see it, it's up to me to find a way out of our impasse.
我还是商业部大臣时想到了这个主意
An idea I came up while I was still running Business And Skills.
说到底 我们都是他野心的牺牲品
In the end, we're all sacrificed on the altar of his ambition.
你儿子完全不会骗人
You have a son who's totally incapable of deception.
而我儿子却撒谎成性
I have one for whom it's second bloody nature!
与狗同寝 必然满身虱子 议长先生
If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas, Mr Speaker,
而这里已经虱患成灾
and we are infested with them.