I'm kidding, obviously.
-再见 好运 -再见 妈妈
- Bye! Good luck! - Bye, Mummy!
我要去买♥♥东西 要带什么吗
I go to the shops. Is there anything you need?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
唐宁街新闻处来找过我
Downing Street press office have been on.
科斯蒂·沃克今晚要做一个儿童保育的专访
Kirsty Wark's doing a piece tonight on child care
他们让我去
and they want me on it.
她肯定会问我
Well, she's bound to ask me
是否支持你在移♥民♥问题上的看法 对吧
if I back you on the immigration thing, isn't she?
那我们就今晚行动
Then we go for it tonight.
你说要等等
'You said to wait!'
我说要等合适的时机 这就是最佳机会
I said wait for the right moment. We'll never get a better one.
那件事民众还历历在目 不是吗
It's still fresh in people's minds, isn't it?
这将证明你就是你 不是任何人的傀儡
'It'll prove you're your own person, no-one's puppet.'
我把要点发给你 让你的访谈无懈可击
I'll e-mail you the bullet points, get you word perfect.
别挂
Oh, hang on.
-我晚点再打给你 好吗 -好
- I'll call you back, OK? - OK.
你好
Hello there.
不 没事 我马上就来
Oh, no - that's fine. I'm on my way.
你赶紧走吧
Best make yourself scarce.
我们可不想让她觉得我们在夹攻她 是吧
Don't want her thinking it's a pincer movement, do we?
很好 让她上来
Oh, good. Send her up.
进来
Come!
在这儿等一下
Hang here a sec.
想要提高低收入家庭的生活水平
'We will never raise the living standards of low income families
必须先解决女性失业问题
unless we address the issue of female unemployment.'
不止局部地区 而是全国 而这就要靠
'Not just regionally but nationwide and that comes down to
局域化可负担儿童保育
localised affordable child care.'
要是可以的话 我想换个话题
'I'd like to turn to another topic if I may.'
你丈夫艾登·霍因斯说首相中止移♥民♥制度
'Was your husband, Aiden Hoynes, right when he said that
"会助长仇外风气
the Prime Minister's moratorium on immigration
使英国变成闭关锁国的狭隘民族"
"played into the xenophobic prejudice of those who seek
你认为他说得对吗
to turn us into Fortress Britain?"'
作为当时的商业 创新
'As Secretary of State for Business,
和技术部的国务大臣
Innovation and Skills as he was then,
我丈夫的职务让他
my husband was uniquely placed
尤其了解他国文化的思想
to appreciate how ideas from those outside our culture
能够振兴我国经济
can reinvigorate our economy.'
是他发起各党派委员会对外来移♥民♥
'It was he who initiated the all-party commission to make an
对我国造成的影响
impartial assessment of the impact
做出公正的评估
of immigration on the country.'
那你是支持他的立场了
'So you support his stand, then?'
公平地说 普通工薪阶层
'I think it's fair to say that ordinary working people
尤其是待业人员
or indeed those not in work -
都要直接面对移♥民♥
have their own reality about the pressure
对本地公共服务所带来的压力...
that immigration can place on local public services and...'
这么说你不支持他的立场
'So that means that you don't support his stand?'
我的意思是 首相提出的
'What I'm saying is that the Prime Minister's initiative
中止移♥民♥制度
on the immigration moratorium is...
是针对我国大多数人
it's a very long overdue response to the very real anxiety that
对移♥民♥问题真切的担忧
the majority of people in this country
做出的迟来的回应
feel about the issue of immigration.'
只是个简单的问题 你是支持
'It's a straightforward question - you either support your
还是不支持你丈夫的立场
husband's stand or you don't. Which is it?'
如我所说 他一直对移♥民♥问题有深厚的感情
'As I say, immigration is something that he has always felt -
现在依然如此
feels - very strongly about.'
恕我直言 你答非所问
'With respect, that is not the question I am asking.'
我得敦促你回答这个问题 大臣
'I need to press you on this, Minister.'
你是支持 还是不支持你丈夫的立场
'You either support your husband's stand or you do not.'
到底是哪一种
'Which is it?'
不同意别人的观点
'Just because you don't agree with someone
不代表不尊重他们的看法 对吗
doesn't mean you don't respect their point of view, does it?'
那就是不支持了
'We'll take that as a no, then.'
-芙蕾雅·加德纳 谢谢你的到来 -谢谢
'- Freya Gardner, thank you very much for joining us. - Thank you.'
按理说 得找医生看看
By rights, a doctor should check it.
你就别管了 爸爸
Best leave me to my own devices, Dad.
不行 不能这样
I can't. Not like this.
这是政♥治♥
It's politics.
不适者生存 她做了该做的事
Survival of the unfittest. She did what she had to do.
回家吧 爸爸 我没事 真的
Get on home, Dad. I'm good, I'm good, really.
我明天再来
I'll call by tomorrow.
-晚安 肯尼 -晚安 大臣
- Goodnight, Kenny. - Goodnight, Minister.
怎么回事
What happened?
判断失误
An error of judgement.
下集预告
你伤害了我 艾登
You hurt me, Aiden.
告诉我 这样你好受一点了吗
Tell me, do you feel better for it?
我们都会做些不光彩的事 芙蕾雅
We can all do things we're not proud of, Freya.
我受够了在一旁等待的日子
Well I am done with waiting in the wings.
这么多年来你位高权重
All those years you were riding high,
她一直在做你的后盾 对吧
she sat in the back seat for you, didn't she?
你为什么不能送我
Why can't you take me to school?
他最近很封闭
He's very withdrawn of late.
芙蕾雅不经常陪他了
Freya's not around as much, is she?
也可能是我表现不好
Or I'm the poor substitute.
爸 我看到他们在一起了 两人亲密得很
I saw them together, Dad, thick as bloody thieves.
肯尼 我妻子这人
You know my wife, Kenny,
总是把人想得太好
how she likes to think the best of people.
你替我留意一下吧
How about you give me a heads up.
让我知道她的情况
Just keep me in the loop, what's going on with her.
你在车里听到的事 不能去外面说
Anything you hear in the car stays in the car.
现在有一条特别火
There's a hot one doing the rounds.
巴比什在维多利亚大街租了间办公室
That Babbish has rented offices in Victoria Street.
标签是 政党领袖竞选总部
Hashtag leadership campaign HQ.
推特那件事 不会是艾登干的吧
This Twitter thing - it's not Aiden's handiwork, is it?
他不会那么下作
He'd never stoop that low.
他绝不会让你陷入困境
No, he'd never put you in harm's way like that.