剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
《边缘》前情提要
这里才是我的世界
This here's the only world that I got.
这是什么
What is it?
这是最尖端的虚拟现实 弗林 客户让做贝塔测试
Cutting-edge VR, Flynne.Folks want me to beta test it.
你好
Well, hello.
欢迎来到仿真游戏 冰易
Welcome to the Sim, Easy Ice.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
天哪
Holy shit.
我总是忍♥不住想 自己真的在那里
I can't help but think that I was actually there.
在某个真的地方
Somewhere that's real.
费舍尔女士 你的处境很危险
Ms. Fisher, you're in grave danger.
情况比你想象的复杂得多
The situation is far more complex than you can possibly imagine.
请立即登录游戏 这很重要
It's crucial that you log back into the sim.
我需要你在接下来几个小时里 忍♥受巨大的痛苦
I may need you to endure terrible pain in the coming hours.
我保证 这是为了一项崇高的事业
I assure you it's for a very noble cause, all right?
有人在试图联♥系♥我
Someone from that company's trying to contact me.
他说有人在暗网上 悬赏九百万美元刺杀我们
He says someone put a hit out on us.
这么严重的破坏
A breach of this magnitude
会让我们研究所的所有人 都陷于极度危险之中
puts all of us here at the Research Institute in profound peril.
你太让我失望了 丹尼尔
You've disappointed me, Daniel.
我知道 博士
Yes, Doctor.
我们追踪了操作员
We traced the operator.
他所处的位置及时间性 确实让情况复杂化了
His location and temporality complicate the situation, of course.
但我们已采取了必要措施 来消除此威胁
But we've taken the necessary steps to eliminate the threat.
什么措施
Those being?
我们已在一个叫"暗网"的平台上 发了帖 暗网是一个...
We've put up a posting on something called the dark web.
我知道暗网
It's a... - Yes, I know what it is.
悬赏任务有人接吗 -几乎立刻有人接单
Has the offer been accepted? - Almost immediately.
接单的一方可靠吗
By a reliable party?
退伍军人 精锐部队
Ex-military. Elite unit.
我们会为他们提供技术援助
We'll be providing some assistance on the technical side.
我们要杀的不仅仅是他一个
Well, it's not just him that we need dead.
只要跟他有一点关系的 都要做掉
It's anyone even remotely associated with him.
我们在帖子上已经写清楚了 博士
Well, the posting was quite explicit in this regard, ma'am.
焦土策略
Scorched earth.
无人机回航
Drone inbound.
把妈妈带去地下室
Get Mama in the basement.
你能破解吗
Can you hack it?
我要你们这群喝高的笨蛋 坐在火堆旁别动
I need a bunch of dumbass drunks around the fire.Not much motion.
把它搞定 里斯 否则就不用它了
Get it done, Reece, or we go without it.
妈妈
Mama!
无人机传输拦截启动
行了 -把我连上
Done. Link me.
这些可怜虫 根本不知道他们惹毛了什么人
These sorry motherfuckers have no idea who they just picked a fight with.
连接成功
Linked.
连接成功
Linked.
连接成功
Linked.
神经控制协调协议初始化 无人机传输拦截-完成
搞定
Okay.
长筒枪带了吗
You've got your long guns?
妈妈 醒醒 妈妈 快醒醒
Mama. Mama. Wake up.Mama, wake up right now.
妈妈 醒醒
Mama, wake up!
妈妈 快起来
Mama, get up.
电网♥关♥闭确认
无人机锁定
趴下
Stay down!
掩护
Cover!
趴下
Stay down!
趴着
Stay down!
支援
Back up, back up!
无人机锁定
确定开始清扫
放哪儿了
Where is it?
拜托 给我进去 快
Fuck. Come on, fucker. Come on.
停 马上把枪扔了
Stop!Drop your fucking gun now!
妈妈呢 -她一直在睡觉
Mama? -It's all right. She slept through the whole thing.
麻烦了 只有十具尸体
Problem.Only seeing ten bodies.
有一具在房♥子里 -还是少了两个
One's in the house. -Counted. Still two missing.
回放
Play it back.
轻机♥枪♥部队
LMG team.
他们也把我们给黑了
They hacked us back.
混♥蛋♥ -他们来了
Motherfucker! -One's on the move!
弹♥药♥不够了 -我也是
Low on ammo here. - Here, too.
我不想爬上那里的山脊 -不是要你这么做
Ain't about to be running up that ridge, if that's what you're thinking. -Not asking you to.
伯顿
Burton!
那是谁啊
Who is that?
谁能告诉我发生了什么
Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?
你妹妹说我该过来喝杯啤酒
Your little sister said I should stop by for a beer.
不过她没提你们还有这么好玩的派对
She ain't say nothin' about you throwing such a fun party, though.
边缘
艾丽塔
Aelita.
艾丽塔
Aelita.
我就知道是你
I thought that was you.
怎么这么巧
What are the chances?
别演戏了 沃尔夫
You're pretending, Wolf.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
给你两个选择
You have two choices.
要么告诉我 你为什么要追踪我 要么滚蛋
You can tell me the truth, why you've tracked me down,or you can fuck off back up the street.
我认识一个人 他正在查
I know a person who's looking for some information
你当前工作地的信息
about your current place of employment.
研究所吗
The Research Institute?
你认识的这个人是个白♥痴♥吧
And this person you know, he's a fool, is he?
据我所知 只有三种可能
As far as I can see,there's three possible categories at play.
白♥痴♥ 盗窃集团的 或者伦敦警♥察♥
Fool. Klept. Maybe the Met...
这位仁兄可不傻
He's not a fool.
那就是盗窃集团的了
So a klept, then.
我为什么要跟 这么恶心的世界有瓜葛
Now why would I want to get entangled with such an unpalatable world?
这里面涉及的金钱
There would be a sum of money involved
远远超出你需要的水平
that will carry you far beyond the level of need.
我不想要钱
I don't want money.
你幸福吗 艾丽塔
Are you happy, Aelita?
以前 每天早晨... -不准你来这一套
Every morning... - Don't you fucking dare do that.
...我都会问你:"你幸福吗 "
...I'd ask you, "Are you happy?"
每次你都会给我同一个答案
And every time, you'd give me the same answer.
尽管当时发生了那一切 尽管我们周围一片荒凉
Despite all that was going on,the desolation all around us.
你还是会说"幸福"
"Yes."
"幸福"
"Yes."
"幸福"
"Yes."
你现在醒来时还是这么想的吗
Do you still wake up like that?
所以这是无私贡献咯
So this is altruism, is it?
当好心人有没有好处费啊
Is there a finder's fee for the Good Samaritan?
利己和利他 两者可以同时存在
Both can exist, can't they?
不是吗
Self-interest and altruism?
我是认真的 你看上去不幸福
I'm quite serious.You really don't seem happy to me.
你认识的这个人 他的这个提案
The individual you know,his overture, or whatever you want to call it,
会让我幸福咯
it's gonna make me happy, is it?
来点神秘气氛 给日子添些色彩
A little bit of intrigue, to liven up your days.
这有什么不好
Where's the harm in that?
喂
Hello?
天哪 你听上去很累嘛
Good God, Wilf,you sound like hell.
已连接 列夫祖博夫
应该是你打电♥话♥的时间不对 列夫
The hour may have something to do with that, Lev.
那你就应该知道这事很紧急
Which should give a sense of the urgency at play.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我派了车过来 就等在楼下
I've sent a car.It's waiting downstairs.
现在凌晨5点 我哪儿也不去
It's 5:00 in the fucking morning.I'm not going anywhere.
我付你聘金的
I pay you a retainer,
如果我没弄错的话 我出的费用很大方
quite a generous one if I'm not mistaken.
远高于市价 因为毕竟这个职务只是...
Given what I understand to be the going rate for...
你是怎么称呼自己的来着 威尔弗 "调停者"
what is it you call yourself again, Wilf? A "fixer"?
我很喜欢这个简单直接的称呼
I do admire the brute simplicity of the title.
我只是在要求你做本职工作而已
All I'm asking is that you do your job.
帮我解决一个麻烦 现在就去
Fix a problem of mine,and fix it now.
有人想接那个赏金任务 刺杀那女孩和她家人
The bounty on the girl and her family, someone tried to claim it.
更确切地说是一个团队
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表