剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
《边缘》前情提要
我看着你和这里的一切
I look at you and all this...
这里跟我的生活区别太大
It's just so different from where I live.
我需要你好好休息
Thomas, we'll need you to take some time off.
那个人从我手上逃走
That man is loose on my watch, sir.
这事会解决的 我会亲自处理
All that's gonna get sorted; I'm gonna see to it myself.
也许咱们可以达成一种共识
Maybe you and I could come to some sort of understanding.
我也给你一些好处
And I offer something in exchange.
没有计划 情报和事先侦查
No plan. No intel. No recon.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的安丝莉洛比尔督查
Inspector Ainsley Lowbeer, Metropolitan Police.
[♪ Boygenius: "Me & My Dog
♪ I never said I'd be all right ♪
♪ Just thought I could hold myself together ♪
♪ When I couldn't breathe, I went outside ♪
♪ Don't know why I thought it'd be any better ♪
♪ I'm fine now ♪
♪ It doesn't matter ♪
♪ I didn't...
这里有人吗?
Is anyone out here?
出什么事了 费舍尔夫人?
Something wrong, Ms. Fisher?
里斯 亲爱的
Reece, honey.
我需要你送我去看医生
I think I might need you to take me to the doctor.
要我给伯顿打电♥话♥吗? -不要
You want me to call Burton...
- No, no, no.
我不想让他们担心
I don't want to worry them.
应该没事的 我们走吧 就咱俩
I'm sure it's fine. Let's just go, you and me.
没事的 亲 我保证
It's okay, hon.Promise.
我们一回来 我就跟他们去说
I'll talk to 'em once... once we get back.
我的车就在车道上
Uh, my truck's on the drive.
恐怕我需要你帮我 里斯
I'm afraid I'll need your help, Reece.
我…
I, uh...
我好像不能…
I can't seem to...
我又看不见了
I'm blind again.
边缘
哎呀 看来在上个星期左右 你的人生经历了
Dear me.It seems your life has taken some decidedly unexpected turns
一些出乎意料的转折 小姑娘
in the past week or so, young lady.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
现在呢?有什么计划吗?
And now what? Do you have a plan?
还是你打算等事情发生后见招拆招
Or do you just intend to keep parrying blows as they land,
乐观以对?
hoping for the best?
我知道我要做什么了 碧翠斯
Well, I know what I'd like to do, Beatrice.
我想伸展一下筋骨
I'd like to stretch my legs a bit.
出去透透气 -好的 长官
Get some fresh air.
- [Beatrice] Yes, ma'am.
请不要误会 祖博夫先生
Now, please don't take this wrong, Mr. Zubov, but..
但你这里的装♥修♥实在太压抑了
you've chosen an extremely oppressive decorative scheme here.
那这样 督查 你喜欢花♥园♥吗?
Well, then, Inspector. Would you prefer the garden?
我想还是离开这里更好
I'd prefer to leave altogether.
而且这三位客人也跟我一起
And take these three young visitors with me,
一边呼吸新鲜空气一边把事情谈完
so we can finish our little chat alfresco, as they say.
我们走吧?
Shall we?
我无意冒犯 长官
Um, not to be disrespectful,
要是威尔弗可以一起来我会更自在
but I'd feel a whole lot more comfortable if Wilf could join us.
真温馨
How sweet.
你已经交上了朋友啊!
You've already made a friend here.
那就开心点 内瑟顿先生
Now be a sport, then, Mr. Netherton.
一起走吧
Do join us.
克兰顿紧急医护
为克兰顿提供优质护理
抱歉没有预约就跑来找你 迪迪
I'm sorry to burst in on you like this without an appointment, Dee Dee.
看见你总是很高兴 艾拉
It's always a pleasure to see you, Ella, appointment or not.
里斯 可以扶她过去吗? -当然 这边走
Reece, would you mind helping her up? -Yeah, sure. This way.
到了 -谢谢
There you go. -Thank you.
你哪里不舒服?
So, what's troubling you?
我在外面等可以吗?
Mind if I wait outside, Mrs. Fisher?
当然没问题 亲爱的 -好
Oh, of course not, hon. - Right.
里斯 能帮我跟莉斯说 她可以去午休了吗?
Oh, Reece, would you tell Liz to go ahead and take her lunch break?
好的
Yeah, sure.
你感觉怎么样?
So...how are you feeling?
你不是应该在休病假吗 汤米?
Aren't you supposed to be on some sort of sick leave, Tommy?
是的 但我发现我没跟进桥上那桩案
Yeah. But I realized I never followed up on the evidence I collected
我收集到的证据
from that incident on the bridge.
我想确保不会被编错
Just, uh, wanted to make sure it was all cataloged properly.
什么证据?
And what evidence would that be?
那位老人随身携带的武器
Weaponry the old man was carrying.
具体是什么?
Which was what, exactly?
我记得他有一把格洛克手♥枪♥
Well, he had a-a Glock, if I recall.
还有一个小装置 看起来像个手电筒
And this, uh, other doodad. Looked a little like a flashlight.
小装置?
Oh, a "doodad," huh?
和那个某某东西有相似的地方吗?
That bear any resemblance to a thingamabob?
那辆越野车撞了我之后有没有收集到什么证据?
Was anything taken into evidence? After that SUV hit me?
那辆据你说隐形的车吗?
The one you claim was invisible, you mean?
你这是干什么? -打电♥话♥给迪迪 让她接你回去
What are you doing? - Calling Dee Dee. So she can take you...
你被撞得六神无主 汤米
You've been knocked sideways, Tommy.
伤痕未定
Hard.
你需要躺在床上 拉上窗帘
You need to lie down in a dark room
头上敷着冰块 手里拿着冰镇啤酒
with ice on your head and a cold beer in your hand.
回答我问题 格拉迪斯 然后我就照做
You answer my question, Gladys, and I will get right on that.
我保证
Promise.
“证据”一栏里 只有你那辆被撞烂的巡逻车
Nothing was put into evidence except your totaled cruiser.
没有格洛克手♥枪♥ 没有小装置
No Glocks. No "doodads."
也没有老人
No old man, for that matter.
只有你和撞坏的车 汤米
Just you and your wrecked car, Tommy.
回家吧
Now go home.
否则我就打电♥话♥给杰克曼警长
Before I call Sheriff Jackman...
他会用更加强硬的口气把话复述一遍
so he can tell you the same damn thing, in a less loving manner.
这是什么地方?
What is this?
伦敦警♥察♥厅的训练场 我们叫它“动物园”
A Met Police training facility. We call it The Zoo.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是动物常来玩耍的地方
It's where the animals come to play.
不会受到研究所潜在的监视或干扰
Completely secure from any potential R.I. surveillance or interference.
也防范盗窃组织的人
Or Klept, for that matter.
你俩可以和比碧翠斯玩玩
You two and Beatrice are going to have some fun.
你们可以爬到…
You're going to climb to the...
你觉得他们可以爬多少层 碧翠斯?
How many floors do you think they can manage, Beatrice?
试试八层
Let's try eight.
雄心勃勃嘛
Feeling ambitious, are we?
好吧
All right, then.
八层
Eighth floor.
不像费舍尔小姐,你们都是刚进边缘的
Unlike Miss Fisher, you're new to these bodies.
这次练习可以让你们快速掌握要领
This exercise should get you up to speed.
什么鬼?
What?
这是我们测试伦敦幻身警♥察♥的地方
This is where our Met Koids are tested.
把它想象成 你妹妹第一次来这里时以为的东西
Think of it as something like what your sister believed she was playing when she first came here.
你们称之为“仿真游戏”
A sim, I think you call it?
跟着碧翠斯 她会仔细解释的
Follow Beatrice. She'll explain everything.
我也去行吗?
Well, can I go, too?
这次不行 亲爱的
Not this time, dear.
我给你安排了另外一个测试
I have a different test for you.
我们坐下好吗?
Shall we sit?
简单明了
It's fairly straightforward, gentlemen.
我们一层层爬上去 干掉我们所遇到的一切阻碍
We advance from floor to floor, killing or disabling everything we encounter.
最后爬上楼顶
Until we reach the roof.
到了顶层会发生什么?
What happens there?
惊喜 -什么惊喜?
A surprise. - What kind?
惊喜的定义是意想不到的事
A surprise is generally defined as "an unexpected event."
需要我解释什么是“意想不到”吗?
Do you need me to define "unexpected"?
不要误会 女士 但你…是人类吗?
Don't take this the wrong way, ma'am. But are you, like... human?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
你似乎不怎么担心身体可能受伤
Well, you don't seem too concerned about potential bodily harm here.
感谢你的关心 准下士
That's very kind of you to inquire, Lance Corporal.
这么说吧 我很特别
Let's just say I'm special.
在接下来的冒险中你们就操心自己吧
By which I mean you should worry about yourselves in the coming adventure.
别为我♥操♥心
Let me worry about me.
我们有武器吗? -只有过程中缴获的
We get weapons? -Only what you can claim on the way.
开始咯?
Shall we?
你有夜视功能的 兄弟 -怎么用?
You got night vision, dude. -How?
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表