剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
如果我决定拔♥出♥来♥福枪
Now, let's say I decide to reach for that bull pup there.
我最差的结局是什么
Now, what's the worst thing that can happen to me?
我能想到的
As far as I can figure,
最糟糕的结果
the worst thing,
我说的是最最糟糕的
and I mean the very fucking worst...
就是我没法干掉你们三个 只能干掉两个
...is that I only manage to kill two of you,rather than all three.
敌人活没做干净啊 康纳
They should've finished the job, Conner.
直接把你结果得了
Killed you outright.
省去大家的麻烦
Done us all a service.
相信我 卡什
Yeah. Trust me, Cash.
我也经常这么想
I had the same thought, many a morning.
你明天准备抢银行吗 -伯顿找到了赚钱的办法
Gonna rob a bank tomorrow? -Nah, Burton has something he scrounged up.
我很了解他 这让人操心哪
Knowing him as I do, that sounds a tad worrisome.
他怎么样了
How's he holding up?
有空可以过来 自己看看
You should come by sometime.See for yourself.
说不定他会感动得请你喝杯啤酒
He might even be moved enough to offer you a beer.
就一杯
Just the one?
这要看到时候他的心情如何了
Well, I guess it depends on how generous he's feeling.
这玩意儿还有多少电 -很少
How's the charge on that? -Low.
伯顿从来都不把电量充足
Burton never pedals like he ought to.
你这句话可以给他一辈子定调了
Those words could end up on his gravestone one day,don't you think?
绝对的
Definitely, yeah.
要我帮你充吗
Want some help with it?
回头见 康纳
See you around, Conner.
对大家的表现做一个快速回顾应该有用
I think a quick performance review might be in order,
你们说呢
don't you?
做一些建设性的批评
Some constructive criticism?
我能理解你为何会对我们不满意 皮克特先生
I-I could understand how you might be unhappy with us, Mr. Pickett.
我去个洗手间 马上回来
Gonna hit the john real quick.
坐下 贾斯珀
Sit down, Jasper.
我没有不满意
I'm not unhappy.
就是很困惑
Just confused.
如果你决定把一粒药卖♥♥给那个小妞
If you'd decided to sell that young woman one pill,
我会觉得 你是根据自己的判断做出的决定
I might be inclined to trust you made a judgment call.
甚至会尊重你的决定
I might even respect it.
那显示了你居然也有即兴思维
Betraying, as it would,an unexpected level of improvisational thinking.
但...
But...
你们被人欺负让我反思
...it's the bullying that gives me pause.
欺负
Bullying?
那你觉得是什么呢
Well, what would you call it?
那个烂醉的瘸子在外面那样对你
The way that drunk cripple manhandled you out there?
喝吧 孩子
Drink up, son.
我需要你冷静一下
I need you calm,
这样你可以吸取教训
so you can absorb this lesson.
如果你怂了 就等于我怂了
When you look weak,I look weak.
明白吗
Understand?
很好
Good boy.
贾斯珀 带他去洗手间洗洗干净
Take him to the restroom, Jasper.Get him cleaned up.
出什么事了
Something wrong, hon?
没有 就是你的头发乱糟糟的
No, ma'am. Just the sorry state of your hair.
我会请比利安过来 替你剪一下
But don't worry, I'll ask Billy Ann to come over and give this briar patch a little trim.
这敢情好
That'd be nice.
她会告诉我很多你说不出口的小道消息
She tells me all the news you're too proper to share.
你是说比利安很八卦吗
Are you trying to call Billy Ann a gossip?
我是说她很了解怎么让我这种老年宅开心
I'm saying she knows how to entertain an old shut-in like me.
她的贾斯珀还和科贝尔叔叔搅合在一起吗
Is her Jasper still mixed up with his Uncle Corbell?
妈妈 希望你没有问她这个问题
Mama, please tell me that you do not ask her that.
如果我是她最好的朋友 我会问
If I was her best friend, I might.
你现在疼痛好点吗
So, how's the pain been?
你知道
you know.
我不知道
I don't.
所以我才问你
That's precisely why I'm asking.
伯顿一直在给我他多余的药丸 那有点用
Well, Burton's been giving me his extra pills. That's helped some.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他说他不用吃那么多药了
Well, he says he doesn't need them so much anymore.
那些药丸帮我熬过了艰难的日子
They help tide me through the rough patches.
那些神经装置怎么你了 -不算最糟
How are those haptics treating you? -Been worse.
昨晚我透过窗户看到你了
I saw you last night.Through the window.
谢谢你的啤酒 如果冰一点更好
Appreciate the beers.Could've been colder, though.
送给你喝还这么挑剔
Beggars and choosers, Burton.
抱歉 我上次错怪你拿了妈妈的药
I'm sorry I said all that evil stuff about you taking Mama's pills.
如果你想聊聊 我很乐意听的
Hey, you know if you ever want to talk,I'm all ears.
聊什么
About what?
你的疼痛
You know, the pain.
怎么了 弗林
What's going on, Flynne?
什么意思 -你有点奇怪啊
What do you mean? -You're acting fucking weird.
拿来 别再擦了
Yeah? Well, just give me that. Stop piddlin' with it.
我保证不跟别人说 但你在游戏里很开心啊
I promise not to tell anyone, but you almost look happy there.
真想给你拍张照
Makes me want to take a photo.
为子孙后代留个纪念
Record the event for posterity's sake.
去你的
Fuck off.
别让米拉格罗斯科尔迪龙公♥司♥看到你笑那么欢
Just don't let Milagros Coldiron catch you smiling like that.
否则他们可能会不给我们钱 反而要收费了
They might start charging us, rather than paying.
游戏里有好事要发生 伯顿
They got a good thing going here, Burton. I'm telling you.
会有大事
It's gonna be huge.
尽情享受游戏吧
Well, enjoy it while you can.
我会的 不用担心
I intend to.Don't you worry about that.
六、五、四、三、二
Six. Five.Four. Three.Two.
一
One.
我猜你想知道为什么自己不能动
I assume you're wondering why you can't move.
很好的问题
And that's a very good question.
这个问题会引到另一个问题 我知道
Which leads to another question, I know.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do such a thing?
你知道“摘出术”是什么意思吗
Do you know what "enucleation" means?
你心里已经开始大吼大叫了 是吗
Now, I imagine that you've begun to shout in your head, haven't you?
“结束游戏” “断开”
"End game! Disconnect!"
在这里你办不到
Alas, you can't do that here, 'cause
我发起的连接 只有我能终止 所以...
I initiated the connection, and only I can end it, so...
看 这是玛丽尔美丽的蓝眼珠
Oh, look.That's Mariel's beautiful blue orb.
马上就是你的了
Soon to be yours.
这做法可能有点太残酷了
Okay,I suppose that this may all seem a little bit sadistic.
因为没给你打麻药
Me not putting you under and all that, but
不过我保证 这是为了一项崇高的事业
I assure you, it's for a very noble cause,all right?
看
Look,
我需要你在接下来几个小时里 忍♥受巨大的痛苦
I may need you to endure terrible pain in the coming hours,okay?
就把这个看成一项测试
So try and see this as a sort of little test.
毕竟 这不是你真正的身体 对吧
I mean, you're not actually in this body, are you?
能听到你的心跳吗
Can you hear your heart?
像一匹被困在燃烧的谷仓里的受惊的马
It's like a frightened horse,trapped in a burning barn.
但这一切都不是真的 是吧
But none of this is real, is it?
我需要你控制自己的大脑
I need you to discipline your mind.
告诉大脑这都是想象
Convince it that this is all imaginary.
你的心脏
Your heart.
让我看到你能控制自己的心跳
Show me that you can rein it in.
做得很好
Well done.
做得非常好
Very well done.
你可以美美睡一觉了
I think you've earned yourself a little shut-eye,so to speak, don't you?
醒了
Back, are we?
看看你自己多漂亮
And look how pretty you are.
最好不要 医生嘱咐了
Best not.Doctor's orders.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
你要帮我打开几扇门
You're going to be a love,and open some doors for me.
把你的眼睛贴上去 或者说是玛丽尔的眼睛
Press your eye to it, or rather dear Mariel's.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
“无限就在你的掌心
"Infinity in the palm of your hand.
“一小时后便是永恒”
Eternity in an hour."
这是我送你的超级礼物
It's a great gift I'm giving you.
我希望你能配得上它
I hope you're worthy of it.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
要干什么
For what?
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表