剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Cut my teeth on Daddy's old LGO ♪
♪ And I lost my mind ♪
♪ Somewhere in New Mexico ♪
♪ And TW put a snake on my back... ♪
♪ I've been higher than a Georgia pine... ♪
♪ High heel lady spitting at the Nickajacks ♪
♪ Businessman with a needle and a spoon ♪
♪ Coyote chewing on a cigarette ♪
♪ Pack o' young boys going howlin' at the moon ♪
♪ Hey, darlin' ♪
♪ Sleeping on the blacktop ♪
♪ Hey, darlin' ♪
♪ Running through the trees, honey ♪
♪ Hey, darlin' ♪
♪ Leaving for the next town ♪
♪ Less'n my sense catches up with me ♪
他们根本不知道自己惹毛了什么人
They have no idea who they just picked a fight with.
这里确实是伦敦
This is London...
但是70年以后的伦敦
...but London 70 years from what you think of as the present.
你在我们称之为“边缘”的化身之中
You're inside what we call a Peripheral.
远程临场
Telepresent.
就像使用自己身体那样操纵化身
Piloting that body as if it were your own.
我想你应该先告诉我 为什么有人来杀我和我家人
I'm thinking you should probably tell me why people are trying to come and kill me and my family.
我带你逛逛
Let me show you.
伯顿 上来 马上
Burton, get up here right now.
我看得见啦 弗林
I can see, Flynne. - Mama.
妈妈 -我能看见你了
I can see you.
窗玻璃上有5厘米厚的聚合物
Two-inch polymer on those windows.
车门上有芳纶薄板
Kevlar plates in the door panels.
低压安全胎 热成像夜视仪
Run-flat tires. Thermal night vision.
电动门把手 车后部署了钉子和烟雾
Electrified door handles. Spike and smoke deployment from the rear.
防爆油箱
Explosive-proof gas tanks.
请在这里签名
All I need is a quick scribble right here,
这样我们交易就完成了
and we are done... and done.
科贝尔 你是要劝我们信教吗?
You go and get religion on us, Corbell?
有时候想过 图特
Yeah, sometimes, Tut,
人到了某个阶段 就会觉得自己需要改变
a man reaches a point, realizes he's got to make a change.
我是说 核心理念要改
I mean, to his core.
感觉我自己就到了这个节点
And it appears I've arrived at that frightful juncture.
知道进城路上我那些广♥告♥牌吗?
Know those billboards I got, road into town?
我都取下来了
Taking 'em down.
换上这些十字架
Putting up these crosses in their place.
我要推广一种不同性质的事业
Promoting a... a different sort of venture.
你不卖♥♥♥车♥了 我们以后的维修保养怎么办?
You stop selling cars, how do we get these serviced?
我给你终生保修 CJ
I'm gonna give you a lifetime guarantee, CJ.
你们这辈子
For the rest of your lives.
车子哪出问题
Something goes wrong?
我都免费修
I'll fix these for free.
我说话算话
You know I'm true to my word.
握手为定
Let's shake on it.
给
Here.
上车吧 试试感觉怎么样 给 小伙子们
Hop on in. See how they feel. There you go, boys.
给 我帮你
Here. Allow me.
上车
Step right on in.
感觉不错吧?
Feels pretty good, doesn't it?
怎么样?
You good?
感受一下
See how that feels.
不能启动?
It's not working?
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
看来我们这些朋友发动不了车子啊
Well, it appears that these vehicles aren't starting up for our friends.
车窗和车门也都打不开 真倒霉
Windows and doors aren't opening either. Which is unfortunate.
在今天这种天气被反锁在车里
Locked car, day like today.
知道会热到什么程度吗?
Any idea how hot it can get?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
60摄氏度 一个小时就会丧命
Hundred and forty degrees. Takes about an hour.
我查过
I looked it up. - Let us out!
放我们出来! -要我放他们出来吗?
Should I let them out? - You know what I love best
你知道我最喜欢美军哪一点?
about the U.S. military?
他们创造词汇的方式
The way they coin phrases.
当敌人的首脑指挥失误 让全军在某处集结时
When the leadership of an enemy makes the mistake of gathering in one place,
我们就向他们投炸♥弹♥
we drop a bomb on them.
把门打开! -这叫做“斩首行动”
Open the door! - Call it a... "decapitation strike."
听上去特诗意吧?
Has a real poetic ring, doesn't it?
真是活见鬼!
What the fuck?!
我猜 图特是怀疑那块玻璃不是防弹的
Tut had his doubts, I guess, about that glass being bulletproof.
来人啊 我不能呼吸了!
Come on, man, I can't fuckin' breathe!
给他们浇点水
Spray some water on 'em.
提醒他们会变得非常口渴
Remind them how thirsty they're gonna get.
你真是狗屁!
This is fuckin' bullshit, man!
王八蛋!
Come on! Let us out!
贾斯珀 如果你不能时不时地
Now, you won't get anywhere in life, Jasper,
鼓起勇气残忍♥一回 追求动物本能的单纯乐趣
if you don't have the courage to be cruel now and then...
你这一生不会有大出息
...just for the pure animal joy of it.
这里越来越热了!
It's hot in here!
越来越热了!
It's hot in here!
快点!
Come on!
开门!
Open it up!
该死!
Damn it!
你死定了!
You're fucking dead!
你弄完之后
Once you're done here,
把这些十字架拖过来 放在人行道上
drag those crosses over and lay 'em out on the pavement.
科贝尔叔叔?
Uncle Corbell?
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you!
你要走了?
You leaving?
我会回来的 只是去拿把锤子
I'll be back. Just got to fetch a hammer.
你是在泳池里撒尿吗 科贝尔?
Are you peeing in that pool, Corbell?
这是我的游泳池 不是吗?
It's my pool, ain't it?
有一天你会长大的
You'll grow up one of these days.
然后怎么着? -可能就只能跟你离婚了
Then what? - Probably have to divorce you.
至少我会有个干净的泳池
But I'll have a clean pool, at least.
我一直在考虑那笔转账
So... been thinking on that deposit.
我觉得咱们有几个选择
Way I see it, we got a few choices.
最安全的 是拒绝那笔钱
Safest route? Refuse the money.
让费舍尔兄妹活到老死
Let the Fishers live out their natural lives.
从此不再玩《老哈瓦那》
Stop visiting Old Havana.
最危险的做法
Riskiest?
拿钱 做掉费舍尔兄妹
Take the money. Kill the Fishers.
如果这是国土安♥全♥部♥的圈套
And if it's some sort of boneheaded Homeland Security setup,
那就一边在红洋葱州监狱度过余生
you can spend the rest of your days
一边埋怨自己愚蠢
in the Red Onion supermax, feeling like an idiot.
或者 拿钱不办事
Or... Take the money. Then do nothing.
问题是 也许这不是一个局
Problem being, maybe it isn't a sting.
我们还骗了某个不能得罪的人
And we've crossed someone who has some resources at their disposal
对方可能会用很激烈的方式
along with an inclination to solve disagreements
解决问题
in a rather vigorous manner.
我不喜欢这些方案
Can't say I'm liking any of these, hon.
没有更好的点子吗?
Sure you can't do better?
贾斯珀
Jasper.
他的老婆比利·安
His wife, Billy Ann?
是弗林·费舍尔的好闺蜜
Best friends with Flynne Fisher.
你想把这件事交给我那个傻侄子?
You really want to put something like this in the hands of our half-wit nephew?
收到的钱先别动
Let the money sit.
让贾斯珀去调查
Get Jasper to poke around.
看看费舍尔兄妹那儿有什么异常
Find out if anything unusual is happening with the Fishers,
然后再考虑怎么办
and then, revisit the matter.
《老哈瓦那》的新朋友怎么办?
And my new friend in Old Havana?
告诉他你在忙着准备 可能需要点时间
Tell him you're busy prepping. Might take a minute.
这会让我看起来很弱吧?
That makes me look weak, don't it?
狮子趴着准备突袭的时候 弱不弱?
Does a lion look weak crouching before it pounces?
天啊 弗林
Damn, Flynne.
去未来旅行
Trips to the future.
你家后面的尸体 神奇的药
Dead bodies behind your house. Magic medicine.
我的头都快爆♥炸♥了
I feel like my head's about to explode.
是呀
Yeah.
我们是在看什么?
What are we looking at, anyway?
伯顿在我手♥机♥上装的应用 让我能看见无人机
Stupid app Burton put on my phone. It lets me see the drones.
我也说不上来… 看着它们能让我安心
I don't know, I guess I... find it kind of soothing.
它们在你家上空吗?
Are they up at your house?
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表