剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
我可以访问这里的一切
I can access anything here,
但真正令人兴奋的是秘密拯救世界项目
but the truly exciting stuff comes from our Behavioral Mod Department.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
他们是人 是真实的人啊
I mean, they're people. They're real people.
你这人太善良了
You're so frighteningly good.
伯顿 我不想再做刀俎上的鱼肉了
Burton, I'm done being a sitting duck.
我们还不知道头戴设备是不是安全
We don't even know if that headset is safe.
我见过的最奇怪的病例
The oddest thing I've ever encountered.
这里有多安全?
And how safe is it here,
等别人过来结果了我们?
sitting around, just waiting for someone to come and get us?
趴下!
Get down!
而且我还很擅长用霰弹枪 想见识一下吗?
Pretty good with a shotgun, too. Want to see?
因为那些人 会来找我的人
'Cause the people who'll be coming for me, well...
不喜欢留下后患
they're not the sort to leave loose ends untied.
有个很简单的方法能解决这个问题
There's a pretty easy fix for this.
我不会开枪射它的 伯顿
I ain't gonna shoot it, Burton.
你们谁敢开枪 我打掉你们牙齿
And if one of you idiots goes ahead and tries, I'll knock your fucking teeth out, just so we're clear.
得有人采取行动 我不忍♥心再看下去了
Someone's got to do something, 'cause I can't take much more of that shit.
情报说得州的敌人
Intel says there's chatter about the Tex-asses
会用受伤的狗把我们引到开阔地
using wounded dogs to draw us into the open.
果然 我们就遇上了
And now here we are.
有一条受伤的狗在我们跟前
With a fucked-up dog parked right in front of us.
在我看来 情况显而易见 不是吗?
Seems pretty open-and-shut to me, don't you think?
这是得州畜生蹲点 等好心人上当的好地方
If there was somewhere for a Tex-ass to be hunkered down around here, waiting on a Good Samaritan.
三公里外的狙击手就可以把你干掉
Man, sniper three klicks away'd take you out.
还没等你发现自己有多傻 你就嗝屁了
Be dead before you even had a chance to realize how fucking stupid you were.
待在这里吃土 还不如到月球上去
Three klicks might as well be to the moon with this sandy shit they call air around here.
来吧 伙计
Come on, baby boy.
我们都19天没开火了
We ain't taken fire in 19 days.
想想办法 求你们了
Just do something. Please?
想都别想 康纳! 操!
Don't even think about it. Conner! Fuck.
12点钟方向
Twelve o'clock.
这王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
2点钟方向有动静
Movement. Two o'clock.
是只乌鸦 莱昂
That's a fucking crow, Leon.
见鬼
Fuck's sake.
嘿
Hey.
老天
Damn.
狙击手的火力让这活很不好办呀
All this sniper fire sure is making it rough, ain't it?
快点干完 混♥蛋♥
Just get it done, motherfucker.
嘿 小家伙 让我来...
Hey there, champ. Let me just...
我的天哪
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我在这儿呢 伙计 有我在呢 没事的
I'm here, man. I'm right here. It's okay.
好了 没事的
It's okay. You're good.
我在 我在呢
I'm here. I'm here, man. Okay?
没事了 伙计
It's all right, man.
你应该记得 我每天散步健身的时候
You do recall I don't like to be interrupted
不喜欢被打扰吧 比阿特丽斯?
on my daily constitutional, Beatrice?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我猜这就是研究所最近出的乱子
I assume this is about the recent disturbance at the Research Institute.
是的 长官
Indeed, ma'am.
说吧 请别超过十个词
In ten words or less, please.
萨克维尔街发生了一起谋杀案 涉及一个边缘人和一个幻身
There's been a murder in Sackville Street involving a Peripheral and a Koid.
14个词了 比阿特丽斯
That's 14 words, Beatrice.
是的 长官 为了清晰表达 只能多用点词
Indeed, ma'am. Clarity seemed to require the surfeit.
但还是有很多没说清楚
And yet so much remains unclear.
如果允许你多说几句 你会告诉我什么?
How would you utilize a more generous allotment?
我会告诉你 受害者是研究所的安全负责人
I'd inform you that the victim is the Research Institute's head of security,
丹尼尔·库克
one Daniel Cook.
我认识丹尼尔
I know Daniel.
应该说是以前认识 长官
"Knew," ma'am, would be the correct tense, I believe.
被幻身杀死了?
Killed by a Koid?
是的 被划破了喉咙
Indeed. Throat slashed.
这里真漂亮 是不是?
It's lovely, isn't it?
就像一幅画 长官
Almost like a picture, ma'am.
别没大没小的 比阿特丽斯 这种性格不招人待见
Don't be cheeky, Beatrice. It's not an endearing trait.
我们最好开始行动
Well, I suppose we best get busy.
我没看到啊 汤米
I just don't see it, Tommy.
我亲自写在日志里的
But I put it in the log myself.
两天前
Two days ago.
没收了两辆越野车
Requisitioned a couple SUVs.
没有牌照 也没有颜色
With no plates and no color?
车身表面有层色膜
Cars were cloaked with this chromatic tinting.
我应该知道这是什么吗?
I'm supposed to know what that is?
它们是隐形的
It means they're invisible.
你是说你的隐形汽车不见了?
You're telling me, your invisible cars are missing?
你这聪明的脑袋怕是被摔傻了吧?
How hard did you hit that pretty head of yours?
能不能把钥匙给我 我亲自去停车场看看?
Look, can I just get the keys and check the lot myself?
我不能这么做 有监管链
You know I can't do that. Chain of custody.
想要看吗?
You want a peek?
向杰克曼警长申请吧
Take that up with Sheriff Jackman.
警长
Sheriff.
我不是让你回家吗 汤米?
Pretty damn certain I sent you home, Tommy.
我只是想把没完成的活干完 长官
Oh, just tying up some loose ends, sir.
老天爷啊
Merciful heavens.
一定有个特别的守护天使在照顾你
Must've had a pretty special guardian angel looking after you, my friend.
我读了你的报告
I, uh, read your report.
好像你不记得当时的情况了 现在回忆起来了?
Doesn't seem like you remember much from the incident. That change at all?
我还在努力回忆 长官 记忆有点模糊
Working through it at the moment, sir. It's all a bit foggy.
听着 汤米 我需要你休息一下
Looky here, Tommy, I'm gonna... I'm gonna need you to take some time off.
带薪休假 你需要休息 让头脑清醒起来
Paid leave. You need to rest up, get your head right.
然后再回来努力干
Come back to us swinging for the fences, my friend.
那个人逃离了我的监视
That man is loose on my watch, sir.
我很清楚
Oh, I'm well aware.
会解决的 我会亲自处理
And all that's gonna get sorted. I'm gonna see to it myself.
我一直很欣赏你这点 托马斯
You know, something I always admired about you, Thomas.
你的胸中有一团烈火
You got that fire in your belly.
从你还是个倔强的少年起 你就一直这样
You always have, ever since you was a teenager running wild.
我来给你点建议
Let me hit you with a little bit of advice?
你要学会如何控制它
Learn how to control it.
否则 这团火会把你累垮的
Too much of a good thing is gonna burn you out.
我爷爷曾经告诉我
Like my granddaddy used to tell me,
小心驶得万年船
if you walking on eggs... don't hop.
听到了吗 小伙子?
You hear me, son?
好的
Good man.
我有点事情要处理
I got some business of my own to take care of.
很尴尬 我得承认
I'm embarrassed to admit how anxious I was
当你去和雪妮丝硬刚时 我很焦虑
when you vanished through that door to confront Cherise.
你就是个普通人 是吧?
You're just a normal guy, aren't you?
什么意思?
How do you mean?
不知道 我看着你 然后... 我看着所有这些
I don't know, I look at you and... I look at all this...
这里跟我住的地方差别很大
It's just so different from where I live.
或者说我住的时空
Or when, I guess.
我觉得这里应该更好 但你跟我们一样惨兮兮
And you think that it'd be better, but... ...you're just as fucked-up as we are.
应该说 还不如你们
Rather more so, I'd say.
也许吧
Maybe.
嘿 为什么这里的人对我们这么冷淡?
Hey, how come everybody here just stays so distant from us?
是不是出于健康考虑 还是别的?
Is that like a... a health thing or something?
我是说 他们从没有走近过
What I mean is, they never really wander close.
因为都不是真的
Because it's not real.
而是增强现实
It's an augmentation.
这样做
Do this.
这是研究所开♥发♥的技术
It's technology developed by the Research Institute.
天哪
Holy shit.
为什么?
Why?
你可以叫它 心理调节剂
Mood enhancer, I suppose you'd call it.
让这个世界不那么凄凉
Makes the world a bit less bleak.
老实说 你会视而不见 就像天气一样理所当然
Honestly, one forgets it's even happening. It's just there, like the weather.
但其它东西都是真的吧?
But everything else is real, though, right?
有些楼房♥是虚拟出来的
Some of the buildings are filled in.
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表