剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
所以怎么处置你 恐怕…
So it's all a bit up in the air...
还有待考虑
...I fear.
我该怎么做呢?
What I should do...
这是我最喜欢的
My favorite.
这真是太漂亮了 儿子
And it's a beauty, my boy.
我能看吗 爸爸?
May I watch, Daddy?
我觉得不行 你去厨房♥ 保姆在做布丁
I think not. Run along to the kitchen. Nanny's made pudding.
我很抱歉 先生
闭嘴 奥西恩
-We're... very sorry, sir. -Shut up, Ossian.
说出你的计划 否则我宰了他 十秒钟
Tell me what you're up to. Or I'll kill him. You have ten seconds.
艾丽塔以为她在跟吵闹鬼的哥哥协作
Aelita thought she was working with the polt's brother.
她打算将研究所偷来的文件下载到他的神经植入物里
She planned to download the stolen R.I. files into his haptic implants.
把它们存储在时间桩 换句话说
根本没人会查到的地方
Storing them in the stub, in other words, where they'd be untraceable.
这招很聪明 相信你也这么认为吧
Rather brilliant, I think you'll agree.
但后来发现 是妹妹在操作边缘人
Except for the fact it was the sister piloting the Peripheral.
而且她没有植入物
And the girl doesn't have implants.
所以她的头戴设备把数据转译为细菌DNA
So her headset translated the data into bacterial DNA.
它们已经开始在她的大脑里繁殖
Began to colonize her brain.
你想要这些数据干什么?
What were you hoping to do with that data?
把它卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
Sell it to the highest bidder.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
把它交给尼奥普利姆斯
Give it to the Neoprims.
你怎么会想那么做呢?
Why in the fucking hell would you want to do that?
这样他们就可以打碎这个旧世界 建立一个新世界
So they can burn this world down. And build a new one in its place.
你个蠢货
You're a fool.
不切实际的蠢货
A romantic fool.
如果你们再给我耍花样
If you try to double-cross me again...
我就只好把你们大卸八块
I will have no choice but to carve you up
然后拿去喂我的小宠物
and feed you to my little beauties.
但我很欣赏你计划的其余部分
But I do admire the rest of your plan.
我们继续 怎么样?
Let's proceed, shall we?
大奖的每一个向量
Every single vector of the Jackpot
都被那个破坏分子当成武器
was weaponized by the same disruptor.
人性
Human nature.
人性有各种表现 可能是自私
Now, it might've manifested itself as selfishness
唯利是图 或者就是愚蠢
or venality or simple stupidity,
但本质上说 它们都有同一个特征
but at the bottom, it all amounted to the same trait:
持续地 自我毁灭式地
our persistent, self-destructive resistance
拒绝为集体的利益而行动
to acting for a collective good.
能借用一下吗?
May I?
请便
Please.
几天前
研究所发生了关键数据泄露事件
The R.I. was subject to a critical data breach a few nights ago,
是研究所的一个员工
at the hand of an R.I. employee
以及在时间桩里操作边缘人的人干的
and a Peripheral piloted from within a stub.
在随后与泄露点相关的一个犯罪现场
The presence of a Zubov associate at a subsequent crime scene
出现了祖博夫的手下
明确表明此事与盗窃组织相关
connected to the breach points definitively to Klept involvement.
我们有理由相信他们的目标是
We have reason to believe they were targeting
我们的神经调节装置
our neural adjustment mechanism,
你知道 这是高度敏感的研究领域
which, as you know, is a highly sensitive area of research.
你是在告诉我 你失窃的那些数据
So you're telling me that the data that's been stolen from you,
会记录下这个装置?
it would document the existence of this mechanism?
是的
It would.
你害怕的是这个?
And that's what you fear?
害怕如果这种知识被公开
研究所将会遭到反对与谴责?
Backlash and repudiation, should knowledge of this become public?
当然
Of course.
更严重的是 假如使用该装置的人
心怀恶意
But even more so, a potential hack of the mechanism...
那么可能滋生黑客攻击
to employ it in a less benign manner.
这个技术包含了这个可能性
A possibility already inherent in this technology?
督查 我觉得你会同意
Well...I think you'll agree, Inspector,
锤子是一种很有用的工具
that a hammer is a very useful tool.
但如果到了坏人手里 就会成为凶器
It can also be a deadly weapon, in the wrong hands.
我想你最近跟列夫祖博夫见过面了
I believe you met with Lev Zubov recently?
我想他最近在研究所时间桩里的探险
应该是十分有趣的
I imagine he had quite an interesting tale of his recent adventures in the R.I.'s stub.
“研究所的”?时间桩是你的?
"The R.I.'s"? You claim ownership?
是我创立的 不是吗?
Well, I created it, didn't I?
为了把时间桩当做实验室来研发这项技术
For use as a laboratory to develop this technology.
如果盗窃组织掌握了时间桩 情况会有多危险
I don't imagine I need to tell you how dangerous it might be
我觉得不用赘述了吧
for the Klepts to gain control of it.
你要我♥干♥什么?
What are you asking of me?
摧毁祖博夫
Destroy the Zubovs,
弗林费舍尔 还有与他们相关的所有人
Flynne Fisher, and everyone associated with them.
包括这个世界和时间桩里的
Both here, and in the stub.
你说得轻松
好像我一挥魔杖就能办到似的
You make it sound so simple. As if I could merely wave a wand.
我举个先例 你会承认的
There's precedent, you'll concede.
萨姆索诺夫一家
The Samsonovs.
他们整个家族
Their entire clan...
从地球上被彻底抹掉 这可是惊人的奇观啊
...erased from the face of the Earth. It was quite an awe-inspiring spectacle.
跟这次情况完全不一样
An entirely different situation.
真的吗?
Mm... Was it?
他们煽动叛乱 当然与这次不同
Sedition? I should think so.
“煽动暴♥力♥抵抗合法权威机构
"Inciting violence against a lawful authority,
“意图将其颠覆”
with the intent to overthrow it"?
如果我有一把锤子…
♪ If I had a hammer ♪♪
显然,你需要消化和处理这一切。
You'll need to absorb and process this all, obviously.
但你要知道 这件事我只告诉了你 是因为
But you should know: I only share this with you because...
我相信你有足够的阅历和洞察力
I'm confident you have the sophistication and perspicacity
来理解这其中的所有利害关系
to grasp all that's at stake here.
下次可以去我那里
Come to my lair next time. Hmm?
你想的话 来喝杯茶
Tea, if you'd like.
你这么做是为了钱吗?
It's for money? What you're doing?
是有钱可拿 但我不是冲钱来的
There's money involved. But that's not why I'm here.
那是为什么?
Why, then?
我有个女儿
I have a daughter of my own.
如果可以 我想让她活着
I'd like to keep her alive, if I could.
是不是有人威胁你 如果不杀我孩子他们就要对你女儿下手?
Someone's threatening to harm her if you don't kill my children?
简单说是这样
In a nutshell.
我妈妈总是说“只有傻瓜才用二分法看待世界”
My mother always said, "Only a fool sees the world as either-or."
这是一个令人钦佩的简单思想 简单的人生活在一个简单的地方
Which is an admirably simple thought for simple folks living in a simple place.
不过很不幸 没一样是简单的
But unfortunately, none of that's at play here at the moment.
你觉得你只有两种选择
You imagine there are only two options.
要不你女儿死 要不我俩孩子死 其它没有了
Either your daughter has to die, or my children will, and that's the end of it.
你是说还有第三条路?
You're saying there's another option?
是的
I am.
但我可以听你的
But I can just listen to you,
你的语气让我觉得你不会考虑第三种方法
to the sound of your voice, and tell you're not the man to consider it.
说来听听
Try me.
你可以一死百了
You could die.
你在搞什么鬼?可恶!
What the fuck are you doing? Fuck.
我们为什么停车?
Why are we stopped?
缓则顺 顺既捷 我们需要分♥析♥情况
Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. We need to get a read on the situation.
如果不快点赶过去 妈妈就会没命
If we don't move now, Mama's gonna be next. You know that.
那个杀手设了个圈套 如果莽撞行事我们都会死
There's a killer in there, just set a trap. We rush in, we all die.
伯顿…
Burton...
这是我擅长的唯一一件事
This is the one fucking thing I'm good at, Flynne.
现在请你相信我会把事情搞定
So right now, I just need you to trust me to do it right.
可恶
Fuck.
拿着 往那边 绕着车走
Take these, go that way around the car.
我捋一捋
Let me get this straight.
如果我不死在这里 我就是傻瓜?
So, my not wanting to die here, that makes me a fool?
不仅仅是傻瓜
Not just a fool.
也是懦夫
Cowardly, too.
而且自私
And selfish.
自私到了邪恶的地步
Selfish to the point of evil.
我感觉你不是特别喜欢我呀
I'm starting to get the impression that you don't like me
very much, Mrs. Fisher.
看到里面三个热感应点了吗?
You see the three heat sigs?
地板上还有个冷感应点
And the colder one on the floor?
是里斯
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表