剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
It's rather refreshing.
我猜你没有参加过很多求职面试
I don't suppose you've had many job interviews?
只有“永佳列印”的面试
Just Forever Fab.
但这其实不是面试 只是药物测试
But it wasn't really a job interview. Just a drug test.
你通过了吗?
But did you pass?
当然
Of course.
非常好
Excellent.
我想说的是
What I mean to say is...
我们这次见面可以遵循类似的规则
let's approach this encounter as something along those lines.
你就当咱们是在互相认识
A getting-to-know-each-other moment.
我会问一些问题
I'm going to ask a few questions.
你要不假思索 快速回答
Try and answer them as quickly as you can, without thinking.
能做到吗?
Can you do that?
很多人都觉得用刀打斗很困难
A lot of people have a tough time with it... knife work.
你可能想笑 不过网上有很多教学视频
You might laugh, but they have these how-to videos online, you know.
该用斩击还是刺击
Slashing versus thrusting,
对准动脉还是器官之类的
arteries versus organs, that sort of thing.
不过根据我的经验
In my experience, though,
速度才是关键
it's all about speed.
在最短的时间内捅最多的窟窿
The most amount of holes in the least amount of time.
就这么简单
Simple as.
仔细想来
When you think about it,
这跟你接受的专业训练恰恰背道而驰
well, that's pretty much the opposite of how you've been trained, isn't it?
我猜你很难用刀来杀人
Which, I imagine, could make it quite difficult to overcome.
你的障碍还有很多 比如希波克拉底氏誓言
Not to mention the other hurdles, the "thou shalt not" of it all.
我觉得你最多有机会划到我一下
Now, I'd say you'd get one good swipe, tops,
然后我就会把你捅成… 你叫它们什么来着…
before I'd open you up like a...What do you call those...
筛子和滤锅有什么区别?它们一样吗?
What's the difference between a sieve and a colander? Are they the same, or what?
这真是太美妙了
This is fucking amazing.
我早告诉你了 哥们 我要永久搬来这里住
I told you, bruh. I'm moving here. Full-time.
我们的惊喜是什么?
What's the surprise?
我们三人之中只剩一个站着 培训模式才能结束
The training module isn't considered complete until only one of us remains standing.
惊喜吗?
Surprise.
最害怕的事? -我妈妈要死了
Greatest fear? -My mama dying.
最大的优点? -不知道什么时候该放弃
Greatest strength? -That I don't know when to give up.
最大弱点?
Weakness?
参考最大优点
Same thing.
如果你可以时光倒流让一切重置 你会这么做吗?
If you could turn back time, and have none of this ever happen, would you?
不会
No.
如果我有权力切断我们两个世界的连接
If I had the power to sever the connection between our two worlds,
你会让我这么做吗?
would you have me do it?
不会 -为什么?
No. - Why not?
这个问题想太久了
You thought too long on that one.
不知怎么回答 这种情况很正常
Froze up. It happens.
我能问你一些问题吗?
Can I ask you some questions?
就像你刚才问我的?
Like the ones you just asked me?
三个吧 就像神灯里的精灵
Let's say three, as though I were a genie.
你最害怕什么?
What's your biggest fear?
过去
The past.
我所在的那个时代?
What, like where I'm from?
是的
Precisely.
问了两个 还剩一个
Two down. One remaining.
你是不是真有这个权力
Do you actually have that power?
切断咱们两个世界的连接?
To cut our connection?
对不起 我刚才似乎承诺过头了
I'm sorry, dear, I seem to have overpromised.
你哥哥和他朋友的训练结束了
It seems your brother and his friend are almost finished.
我要说再见了 祝福你
So, I'll say goodbye and Godspeed.
我可以保证 我们下次见面会更活跃
Our next visit, you'll be more active, I assure you.
辣妹
Shorty...
你可真厉害
you are fucking amazing.
老天爷啊!
Fucking Christ...
你出来时总是这感觉吗?
You always feel like this when you come out?
兄弟 我得娶了她
Boy, I'm gonna marry her.
谁啊? -那个机器妞
Who? - That robot lady.
我现在看不清这个
I can't even read this.
怎么了?
What?
里斯带妈妈去了紧急医护中心 他叫我们现在过去 走吧
Reece took Mama to Urgent Med. He said to come right now. Come on.
该死 等我一下
Oh, fuck. Gimme a sec.
振作起来 伯顿!我们要上路了!
Man the fuck up, Burton. We gotta go.
有人吗?
Hello?
警长?
Sheriff?
你到底明白了什么?
What, exactly, do you think you understand?
你现在非常恼火
That you're upset.
我的意思是你怎么就不..
I mean, how could you not...
"恼火"可不能
I don't think "upset"
概括我现在的感受
quite captures the feeling, Davis.
我想也是
I guess not.
我的意思是我要杀人
What I mean is, I want to kill someone.
我要亲手宰了…
I want to do it with my bare fucking...
他来这里干什么?
What the fuck is he doing here?
收好你的武器 小伙子
Holster your weapon, son.
你来晚了 枪已经没用了
A little late to the party for it to do any kind of good.
出什么事了?
What happened?
你弄丢的那个犯人
Well, that prisoner that you lost?
他来到这里杀害了玛丽皮克特
He turned up here and killed Mary Pickett.
偷走了他们一辆车
Stole one of their vehicles.
皮克特先生现在非常恼火 如你所见
Mr. Pickett, he, uh...he's pretty bent out of shape about it, as you can imagine.
我要你去费舍尔的住所
Right now, I need you to head up to the Fisher residence.
把伯顿拘留起来
I want you to take Burton into custody.
顺便把他妹妹也抓起来
Might as well grab the kid sister, too, while you're at it.
费舍尔兄妹跟这事有什么关系?
What do the Fishers got to do with any of this?
我还在琢磨细节 汤米
Well, I'm still crossing my T's and dotting my I's on that, Tommy. But, uh...
但我的故事初稿是这样的
how's this sound as a first draft?
伯顿和他的战友们涉足毒品交易
Burton and his war buddies, they've been dipping their collective toe into the drug trade.
他们惹了不该惹的人
Seems that they crossed somebody they shouldn't have.
然后那个人派了一个杀手想送他们去见阎王
And that somebody hired
a hit man to come take them out of this world.
那个杀手本来在你手上 汤米
Now, you had this hit man character in your custody, Tommy.
但你让他跑了
But you lost him.
他来到了皮克特家
And he made his way over here to the Pickett residence,
想偷一辆车 远走高飞
intent on stealing a car and making good on his escape.
在这个过程中残忍♥地杀害了玛丽皮克特
Killed poor Mary Pickett rather violently in the process.
这说法如何啊 冒失鬼?
How's that sound, buccaneer?
感觉你是现编的
Like you just fucking made it up.
故事不都是编的吗? 你得瞎掰
Well, that's what you do when you're telling a story, Tommy. You make shit up.
就像你在这十年里做的那样
Sort of like what you've been doing for the last ten or so years.
假装你不知道潜规则
Pretending you don't know the way things run around here.
给自己编个童话故事
Telling yourself whatever little fairytale you needed to hear
然后好让你自己活成伸张正义的圆桌骑士
so you can feel like some sort of blameless Knight of the fucking Round Table,
但一直以来 你是为我效命
when all the while, you working for me.
也就是说 你在为科贝尔皮克特工作
Which means you working for Corbell Pickett.
相信我 年轻人
Trust me, son.
对自己诚实其实更容易
Gonna be a whole lot easier being honest with yourself.
每时每刻都要假装看不见 那样太费劲了
Takes a frightful amount of energy,working to stay stone blind every fucking waking hour.
现在给我去抓伯顿
Now, goddammit, you go get Burton.
科贝尔有一些问题想问他
Corbell's got some questions he wants to ask him.
不去
No.
那个杀手说你的人生走到了岔路口
Boy, that old man said your life had reached a fork in the road.
我觉得他说得特别对
I think he was dead right about that.
天哪 汤米 你需要我把事情挑明了吗?
Christ almighty, Tommy. You need me to lay this out for you?
你是可以伸张正义
Sure. Sure, you can do the "right" thing here.
把科贝尔和我像两条脏狗一样铐起来送到局里
Take Corbell and I down to the station in handcuffs like two dirt dogs.
然后我们三个都得说出事情的经过
And then the three of us, we're going to present our stories to the world.
在科贝尔和我的故事里你想把自己的失败归咎给别人
Corbell and I, we're gonna tell a story about how you tried to blame others for your failures,
年轻又没担当的人都会这么做
which is what the young and the feckless often do.
来根口香糖吗?
You want a stick?
你那时慌了神 汤米
You panicked, Tommy.
然后你编造了一些难以令人信服的故事
You made some un-fucking-believable story up
指控我 克兰顿连续四届的民选警长
about how I, Clanton's four-term elected sheriff,
开了一辆隐形越野车撞了你的巡逻车
crashed a invisible SUV into your cruiser,
带走了你的犯人
made off with your prisoner,
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表