剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
My brother Alexei purchased a pharmaceutical concern.
即便有人工智能 他们还是需要 在一群人身上测试新药
Even with AI, at some point, one has to test a new drug on a human population.
出于医学道德 整个过程很繁琐 而且成本高昂
It's a process that medical ethics could make rather tedious. And costly.
所以你就去时间桩测试这种药?
So you tested it out in a stub?
我只是举一个例子
Yes, that's just a for instance.
我说过 可能性是无限的
As I said, the possibilities are... essentially infinite.
但有件事让我很困扰
But one thing troubled me, though.
在另一个世界有不同版本的我的想法...
The idea of different versions of myself in another world.
其存在虚无主义性
The existential nihilism of it.
我就是无法忍♥受
I just couldn't abide it.
你杀了自己的家人?
You killed your family?
当然不是我亲自干的
No, no, no. Not personally, no, of course not.
我汇了款 聘用了合适的人手干的
No, I transferred funds and hired the appropriate personnel.
可以告诉你 威尔弗 我感觉好多了
And I'll tell you something, Wilf. I felt better.
立竿见影
Instantly.
实际上 如果我们能够自己打开时间桩
In fact, once we gain the ability to open these things ourselves,
我首先要做的就是这个
it'll always be the first task I'll address.
我本会提议把你的家族也清理掉
I would offer to take care of your lineage,
但是我发现你的家族谱系不太清晰
but I realize your origins are a bit... murkier.
还有什么想分享的吗?
Was there anything else you wanted to share?
没有了
No.
那就把眼睛蒙上 离开吧
Better put that silly thing back on and be on your way.
奥斯瓦德老师呢?
What about, uh, Ms. Oswald?
天哪
Jesus.
佩里老师?特拉文廷老师?
Ms. Perry? Ms. Travantine?
教代数的佩里老师 还是教化学的佩里老师?
Algebra Ms. Perry or Chemistry Ms. Perry?
该死 我都忘了还有教化学的佩里老师
Shit. I forgot about Chemistry Ms. Perry.
没上过她的课 想不起她的样子
Never took her. Can't even picture her.
伯顿 决定跟谁做♥爱♥很简单 不是吗?
Aw, shit, Burton. The "fuck" is easy, ain't it?
特拉文廷老师
Ms. Travantine, huh?
对的 -天杀的
Copy that. - Goddamn.
然后我选跟奥斯瓦德老师结婚
And then, I guess I'd marry Ms. Oswald.
她都有90岁了 哥们
She's like 90, man.
但佩里老师是鼓励我入伍的人
Yeah, I know, but... Ms. Perry's the one who got me to join up.
她说如果我不参军会后悔的
Said I'd regret it if I didn't.
操
Fuck.
有机会做有意义的事 看看世界 一通瞎扯
Chance to do some good, see the world, all that bullshit.
对我长篇大论
Gave me a whole fucking speech.
我以为那是你说的
I thought that was your speech.
对 我就是借鉴了她的 给你和其它傻帽一顿瞎掰掰
Yeah, I took it from her. Gave it to you and those other fools.
她绝对是要“杀死”的那个
Okay. She's definitely the "kill."
有礼貌的人应该要敲门
A person with manners might knock.
你所谓的有礼貌的人可能会被
That same theoretical person might be a little scared off
你们在玩的奇葩的游戏吓跑
by that weird-ass game you two were playing.
你该不会在偷听吧?
Probably wouldn't be eavesdropping, though, would she?
我不太确定... -你们两个能闭嘴吗?
I'm not so sure they... - Would you two both shut the fuck up?
拜托
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你过来有事吗
Is there a reason you're here,
还是就想惹我发火?
or you just want to piss me off?
我其实是想听听你意见
I'm looking for advice, actually.
记得那个叫艾丽塔的女人吗?
You know this Aelita woman?
一开始就是她雇用我们的
The one that hired us in the first place.
我们终于找到了她住的地方
Well, we finally found out where she was living.
她那里有...
And she had this...
我们家房♥子的立体模型
this diorama thing of our house.
这辆旅行房♥车
This trailer.
还有你们所有人
And of y'all.
你们的模型就像玩具士兵
Like these little... toy soldiers.
莱昂 里斯 卡洛斯 所有人 你们整个小队
Leon, Reece, Carlos. All of y'all. Your whole unit.
我在想 我想知道
So I guess I'm just wondering:
我到底该怎么办?
What the hell do I do with all that?
他们把头戴设备送来时 说这就是个仿真游戏
They said it was a sim. When they sent the headset.
然后呢?
And?
没什么游戏是你搞不定的
Never saw one you couldn't master.
问题就在这 伯顿 这不是仿真游戏
That's the thing, Burton. This ain't just another sim.
但你之前以为是
But you thought it was.
如果你继续认为是游戏呢?
What if you kept thinking it?
就像康纳和他的棋盘一样
Like Conner with his chessboard.
他会布好阵 蓄势待发
He makes these moves that set everything in motion.
你把这叫什么?
What do you call 'em?
开局策略 -对 开局策略
Gambit. - Gambits, yep.
你的策略是什么呢 弗林?
What's your gambit, Flynne?
如果在仿真游戏中 你首先会怎么做?
What's the first thing you do when you get in a sim?
打破脚本 与他们的预判反着来
Break script. Do the exact opposite of what's expected.
会发生什么?
And what happens?
会牺牲很多条命
I die a bunch.
看上去会很傻
Look pretty stupid.
然后呢?
And then?
我搞清楚所有规则
I figure out the rule set.
然后
And then?
获得主动 -这就对了
I take control. -Fuck yeah.
冰易 咱就这么干吧
Easy Ice. Let's do that.
你和我 上线登录
You and me go in there.
然后开始死
Start dying.
别落下我 这次绝不能
Not without me, motherfuckers, not this time.
上阵的人越多 被击败的可能性就越低
More boots we got on the ground, the less likely we are to get our asses kicked in there.
这只是基本战术
That's just basic tactics, ain't it?
少胡说八道了 你只是想上线去看看
You are so full of shit, Burton. You just want to see it.
是又怎么样?
And what if I do?
这不重要
Besides, it doesn't matter
除非你阵挛发作痊愈了 否则不能回去
'cause you're not going back in there till we get your seizure sorted out.
已经痊愈了
It's all sorted.
看到扫描结果后我们才能确定
It ain't sorted till we see the scan.
我感觉挺好的
I feel fine.
我想要回去 伯顿 好吗?我得回去
I want to go back, Burton. Okay? I need to.
你打电♥话♥给梅肯和爱德华
So you go on ahead and call Macon and Edward.
我们没时间耗下去
It's not like we got time to waste.
下一波追杀我们的人 还有多久会找上门?
How long do you think it's gonna be till someone else comes around wanting to kill us?
你手怎么样了?
How's your hand?
正常了
Everything's back to normal.
我告诉你了
Okay? I told you.
我会帮你们弄到身体的
I'll get you bodies.
你们俩都会有
Both of you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你父亲呢?
Where's your father?
弗林?
Flynne?
孩子们 进屋去 马上
The children. Inside. Now.
我不在这里的时候 就是个玩具?
Am I being used as a toy when I'm not here?
他们需要四个人才能玩
They needed a fourth.
感觉又无伤大雅 我很抱歉
It seemed harmless enough, but I apologize.
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
做一个身体要多久?
How long does it take to make one of these?
干嘛?
Why?
我要两个 一个给康纳 一个给伯顿
'Cause I need one. For Conner. Another one for Burton, too.
你上哪去?
Where are you going?
仿真游戏玩家往往有专长
You see, sim jockeys tend to have a specialty.
有成就型 探索型 杀手型
Achievers, Explorers, Killers.
我是探索型的 阿什 我觉得该是开始探索的时候了
I'm an Explorer, Ash, so I think now's a pretty good time to start.
切断她的连接
Cut her connection.
正在切断 亲爱的 但那些吵闹鬼在阻止我
Working on it, luv. But the polts are countering.
感觉他们相当熟练
Rather adeptly, I'm afraid.
她要走了 -最好跟着 你觉得呢?
She's leaving. - Best follow, don't you think?
祖博夫在哪里?
Where in the bloody hell is Zubov?
不管他在哪 听到吵闹鬼在瞎转悠 他不会高兴的
Wherever he is, he won't be happy to hear our polt's gone a'wandering.
如果伦敦警方再跟她邂逅一次
If the Met Police encounter her again,
她这次小探索就会让我们完蛋
this could be the end of us.
我是说咱们所有人 亲爱的
And I mean all of us, luv.
去通知他
Alert him.
你这样很愚蠢 弗林
This is really quite stupid, Flynne.
如果你想参观 我可以...
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表