剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
怎么了?
Why?
伦敦在召唤 让我们回去
London's calling. They're wanting us back.
知道我们会面对什么情况吗? -不知道
Any idea what we're heading into? -Nope.
他们就说要把你们三个一起送过去 “要尽快”
All they said was to send you three together. "Soonest,"
不管那是什么意思 -没计划 没情报 没侦查
whatever the fuck that means. -No plan, no intel, no recon.
你知道这需要什么 是吗? -速度、强悍和...
And you know what that calls for, don't you? -"Speed, intensity, and..."?
勇猛无畏
"Violence of action."
冲啊 混♥蛋♥
Oorah, motherfucker.
用你的话说 这个量子隧♥道♥ 让你能跟过去交流
So this quantum tunnel, as you term it, allows you to communicate with the past.
更确切说是某个过去 因为在我们的过去里你并没这么做
Or rather a past, since in our actual past, you didn't.
祖博夫先生 这真的让我头疼 我猜你们并不觉得头痛
That actually hurts my head, Mr. Zubov. I gather it doesn't hurt yours?
其实很简单
It's actually quite simple.
这个连接的行为在因果上产生分叉
The act of connection produces a fork in causality,
新的时间分支在因果上是唯一的
the new branch causally unique.
我们称为“时间桩”
A stub, as we call them.
你为什么起这样的名字? 感觉这个词很短 龌龊 粗野
But why do you? Call them that? It sounds short, nasty, brutish.
新的分支不是会继续生长吗?
Wouldn't one expect the fork's new branch to continue to grow?
我们确实是这样认为的
We do assume exactly that. I'm not sure where the term might've...
帝♥国♥主♥义♥
Imperialism.
时间桩这个叫法 让我们更容易把那里当做第三世界
Calling it a stub makes it a bit easier for us to third-world it.
你在帮助祖博夫先生开展殖民♥主♥义?
And you facilitate Mr. Zubov in this colonialism?
你和墨菲先生? -他们过来了
You and Mr. Murphy? -They're crowning.
我猜你就是强大的弗林·费舍尔?
And you, I presume, are the formidable Flynne Fisher?
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的安斯利·罗比督查
Inspector Ainsley Lowbeer of the Metropolitan Police.
很高兴认识你
Quite pleased to make your acquaintance.
你好 长官
Ma'am.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是动物常来玩耍的地方
It's where the animals come to play.
有人从我这里偷走了很贵重的东西
Something of great value has been stolen from me.
我们可以好好谈谈 互相理解
We can talk this thing through, come to an understanding here.
我们要上路了! -请你相信我会把事情搞定
We got to go. - I just need you to trust me to do it right.
行动 -熄灯了
Execute. - Lights out.
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表