剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
I knew we shouldn't have told her.
她开那家诊所忙得很
She's got a lot coming at her, running that clinic.
过段时间肯定就忘了
Which'll do wonders to erode a person's attention span.
你在玩什么? -没玩什么
What are you playing? - Nothing actually.
在看我们家的视频
Just watching a... home movie.
哪部?
Which one?
很久以前拍的
One of the old ones.
听着
Hey, listen, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么?
For what?
你明天都要做脑部扫描了
You're getting a fucking brain scan.
道歉就从这件事开始
We can start there.
然后我们可以一直说
And then we can keep going, I imagine,
直到把需要道歉的事都说完
till I run out of things I need to apologize for.
但是 伯顿 妈妈的视力恢复了
Yeah, but, Burton, Mama's seeing again.
那件事也要道歉?
Want to apologize for that, too?
我在说你的事 弗林
Talking about you here, Flynne.
我去过伦敦了 伯顿
I've been to London, Burton.
天哪 我去拜访了未来
Hell, I visited the future.
现在发生的一切不顺
None of the bad stuff happening right now...
都无法磨灭去未来所带来的感觉
...none of it can hold a candle to what it's like to go there.
你不知道这有多神奇
You have no idea how magical it is.
所以挺好的 不用担心
So it's fine, okay? Don't worry.
你也不用道歉
You don't need to say sorry.
我不是说你不应该这么做
I'm not saying you shouldn't do it.
如果你要做 就得有个很好的理由
But if you're gonna do it, you better have a good argument for the doing it.
我说的好理由 不是说“我想看看那里是什么样的”
And by "good," I mean not just, "I want to see what it's like."
但我确实想看看那里是什么样的
But I do want to see what it's like.
我知道 我自己也会想去看看
I get that, and I wouldn't mind seeing myself,
但如果你也像弗林那样倒在地上
but we can't afford having you end up on your back,
口吐白沫 两脚乱蹬 我们可承受不了这个损失
kicking your heels against the floor and frothing at the mouth.
谁知道还会整什么幺蛾子出来...
Given the unknown contingencies we've been encountering in the here and now.
如果这东西确实伤害了弗林
If this shit is harming Flynne,
那就得有人去那儿
then someone's got to go there
找那帮混♥蛋♥算账
and knock those assholes back on their fucking heels.
你可以打电♥话♥给他们
I mean, they got these cool things called phones.
我是说亲自去 莱昂
I mean in person, Leon.
你这个说法不太准确 不过意思我懂
I think that's the wrong way to put it, but I-I get what you're saying.
亲自上场 通过一个身体
Physically. In a body.
如果需要 就狠狠抽他们
Slamming up against theirs, if need be.
那个化身马上就可以登录 现在正是时候
She's scheduled any minute. Now's the time.
让这帮家伙吓一跳
Surprise the fucking shit out of 'em.
我说句不中听的
I hate to keep saying this 'cause it seems like you don't want to hear it,
如果你光荣负伤 我们就...
but if you end up WIA, we're all...
她登录进去之后 是有个身体的?
She's got a body when she goes in there?
真的身体?
A real one?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么?
For?
打扰了你
Disturbing you.
不可原谅吧?
Inexcusable, isn't it?
在我喝茶的时候打断我
Interrupting me whilst I sip my tea?
威尔弗 你的举止像猫一样 在屋子里神出鬼没的
You have a strikingly feline manner slinking about the house, Wilf.
我一出现 你就会溜出房♥间
Always slipping out of rooms when I appear.
我直说 你老是这样溜走
I'll confess I always found it rather unappealing.
我感觉很没吸引力
Your constant slipping away.
这样显得你很狡猾 不值得信任
Seemed like a form of shiftiness, as if you couldn't be trusted.
但有天晚上我和列夫去夏姆酒吧时
But then quite by chance, Lev and I went slumming it one night at SHUM.
很意外地看见你在那里跳舞
And we saw you there dancing.
然后我发觉 我认为的偷偷摸摸
And then I realized what I'd taken for sneaking about
实际上是一种舞蹈
was actually just a form of dancing.
是一种回避牵绊的方式
A way of skirting free from any entanglement.
因为这就是你害怕的东西 不是吗?
Because that's what you fear, isn't it?
你害怕被人牵绊
Someone getting hold of you?
不管是实际的 还是心灵上的牵绊
Literally or metaphorically?
跟我跳支舞
Dance with me.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
迁就我一下吧
Indulge me.
就一会 然后我就不再折磨你了
Just for a moment. And I'll stop tormenting you.
我保证
I promise.
对不起 我吓着你了吗?
So sorry. Did I startle you?
看来你对自己的周边监控有点过于自信了
You obviously put a tad too much faith in your perimeter monitor.
能坐吗?
May I?
我一般不会当不速之客
I wouldn't ordinarily drop by unannounced,
但我要抓住这次宝贵机会跟你聊点私事 列夫
but I wanted to grab a rare moment of privacy with you, Lev.
我能叫你列夫吗?
May I call you Lev?
我能叫你雪妮丝吗?
May I call you Cherise?
希望不要这么叫
I prefer not.
你从我这里偷了点东西
You stole something from me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
艾丽塔·韦斯特 你付给她多少钱?
Aelita West. How much were you paying her?
如果有人理论上偷了你东西
If someone, theoretically, stole something.
一般的思路是 去警♥察♥局
One would think that you would go to the police.
除非 你根本不希望伦敦警♥察♥
Unless, you didn't want the Met to find out
把你理论上丢的东西给找到
about this theoretically stolen thing.
顺便问一句 你丢了什么呢?
What is it you're missing, by the way?
你瞧 你真会装糊涂
You see now, I'd accuse you of playing dumb,
不过你真是贵人多忘事
but you seem to be forgetting quite a bit of vital information recently,
你还忘了治理我们的实用政♥治♥
including the realpolitik that governs us all.
咱们快速复盘一下 行不行?
So... let's you and I have a quick review, shall we?
我们住在一座有三面墙的房♥子里
We live in a house with three walls.
盗窃组织的寡头统治集团通过运用极端暴♥力♥
The Klept oligarchy, through the application of extreme violence,
从世界末日的混乱中建立了秩序
managed to bring order from the chaos of the Jackpot.
现在 作为回报 他们想追求利润
And now, in exchange for rather an open hand
希望有关部门睁一只眼闭一只眼
and blind eye when it comes to the free pursuit of profit,
这有助于维持那个秩序
it helps to maintain that order.
伦敦警♥察♥把盗窃组织的人
The Met Police keeps the Klept from straying
控制在某个隐形的边界之外
beyond certain implicit boundaries.
由此带来的和平与繁荣让研究所受益
The Research Institute benefits from the peace and prosperity that results,
同时也给社会带来技术支持
and in turn provides a technical assistance for society
促进社会运转和兴旺
to function and thrive.
这是我们造出的辉煌大厦
It's a wondrous edifice we've managed to construct.
但恐怕也非常脆弱
But it's also rather fragile, I'm afraid.
那么屋顶是什么呢? -这是个隐喻
And what's the roof meant to be? - It's a metaphor.
表示会压垮我们每个人的事物
For the thing that will come crashing down on all of us
万一有其中一道墙越界的话
should one of the walls overstep its bounds.
换句话说...
In other words...
就是世界末日 列夫
the end of the world, Lev.
我的天
Oh, dear.
你对盗窃组织的说法有点不全面
Your description of the Klept left a bit out.
你说了 他们使用极端暴♥力♥
You mentioned the "application of extreme violence."
但世界末日那会 世界上充斥着暴♥力♥
There was no shortage of that in the Jackpot certainly.
但其他人失败了 盗窃组织依靠
But the Klept simply succeeded where others failed
隔代遗传的团结精神取得了成功
through a sort of atavistic tribal unity.
我们是一荣俱荣
Strike one of us, strike us all.
一损俱损
And suffer accordingly.
不过你说的这番话确实比我的更有说服力
I'm sure that you could express this all far more eloquently than I can,
还拿我的吐丝面包当道具
using my toast as a prop.
我刚才走过来的时候 你在看什么
What were you watching when I walked up?
我内人 你一定知道她是佐洛托夫家族的
My wife, as I'm sure you're aware, is a member of the Zolotov family.
也可以说是盗窃组织中的顶级掠食者
Apex predators in the Klept world, you might say.
如果多米妮卡想要找家里的宠物玩
So if Dominika wishes to play with a family pet,
我凭什么质问她?
who am I to question her?
你是这样看内瑟顿先生的吗?
Is that how you view Mr. Netherton?
我很喜欢我的宠物
I'm rather fond of my pets.
比我朋友可靠得多
Far more reliable than my friends.
尤里·萨姆索诺夫以前是你朋友 是吧?
Yuri Samsonov was a friend once. Wasn't he?
可怜的尤里 命运悲惨啊
Poor Yuri. Such a tragic fate.
但这个例子跟这个三面墙的房♥子有关系
But also rather a relevant example in terms of our three-walled house.
你看 尤里·萨姆索诺夫越界了
You see, Yuri Samsonov overstepped.
伦敦警♥察♥在研究所的技术支持下解决了这个问题
The Met Police resolved the problem with the technical assistance of the RI,
不过...
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表