剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
♪ I'm a fool to want you ♪
♪ I'm a fool to want you... ♪
♪ True ♪
♪ A love that's there ♪
♪ For others, too ♪
♪ I'm a fool to hold you... ♪
♪ To want you ♪
♪ Pity me, I need you... ♪
♪ I know it's wrong... ♪
♪ What a day for a daydream ♪
♪ What a day for a daydreamin' boy ♪
♪ And I'm lost in a daydream ♪
♪ Dreamin' 'bout my bundle of joy ♪
♪ And even if time ain't really on my side ♪
♪ It's one of those days for takin' a walk outside ♪
♪ I'm blowin' the day to take a walk in the sun ♪
♪ And fall on my face on somebody's new-mowed lawn ♪
♪ I've been havin' a sweet dream ♪
♪ I been dreamin' since I woke up today ♪
♪ It's starrin' me and my sweet thing ♪
♪ 'Cause she's ♪
♪ 'Cause I know we can ♪
♪ Let's make it something to shout about ♪
♪ Come on and take my hand ♪
♪ 'Cause I got the love ♪
♪ Got the love, got the love ♪
♪ And I got to make it work on you ♪
♪ Got the love, got the love ♪
♪ Uh, uh ♪
♪ Got the love, got the love ♪
“尼奥普利姆斯”他们认为我们试图拯救世界 却毁了世界
A Neoprimitive. Someone who believes that we've ruined the world by trying to save it.
你的家人被残忍♥杀害了
Your family, they were killed brutally.
这也太让人苦恼了
This is all quite distressing.
你想杀了他 是吗?
You want to kill him, don't you?
正是此意
Oh, very much so.
是做我盟友 还是敌人
You can be my ally or my enemy.
但我得说一句 做我的敌人日子可不好过
I assure you, it's not easy being my enemy.
生活里还发生了什么事吗?
Anything going on in your life,
有什么新的或不同寻常的事?
new or out of the ordinary?
天哪!
Jesus.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
你来干什么? -过来打个招呼
What are you doing? - Just saying hello.
要帮你回顾往事吗?
Shall I review?
我喜欢展望未来 挥别过往
I prefer to live face forward. Ass to the past.
让一切往事随风而去
Let bygones be bygones, and all that.
我还记得来这的第一天想跟你打招呼 结果被你当空气
I tried to greet you on my first day here, and you cut me dead.
是的
Yeah.
然后第二天我桌子上多了一封信笺
Oh, yeah, and then there was that charming letter on my desk the next morning.
我还把信留着 要我引用信里的话吗?
I still have it somewhere, if you'd like me to quote verbatim.
我不看原文 也可以马上想起来
Off the top of my head, without immediate recourse to the text:
“如果你再跟我说话
"If you ever fucking speak to me again,
“我就把你眼睛挖出来 你这个自私又装蒜的婊♥子♥!”
I will scratch your eyes out, you selfish, conniving bitch."
我写的应该是“贱♥货♥”
It was "cunt," I believe.
我确实你写了“婊♥子♥”
Bitch. I'm quite certain.
我觉得“装蒜的贱♥货♥”读着顺口
Well, it seems like I would've gone with the alliteration of "conniving cunt."
你再一次地错失了机会
Another missed opportunity.
对啊 就像这次 你走开了我就没机会了
Yeah, like this one, if you walk away.
能喝一杯吗? 看在老交情的份上
Chance to have a drink, old times' sake?
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
好吧 给你一个迟来的祝福 她怎么样?
Well, belated congratulations. What's she like?
是他
He.
哦 格蕾丝 你一定在乱说
Oh, Grace. Say it is not so.
我有两个孩子
I have two children.
我去!
Fuck.
你真可怜 这是什么规定吗?
You poor thing. Was it a stipulation?
你伤了我的心
You broke my fucking heart.
喝一杯 然后我就走
One drink, and then I'm off.
想说什么 直接说吧
So whatever you want to say, I suggest you get straight to it.
我觉得该进行事后检讨了
I just thought it was time for an after-action review.
听上去像是一场交火
Which makes it sound like a firefight.
难道不是吗?
It wasn't?
在我们闹翻之后 我接受了人工智能心理医生的治疗
I saw an AI therapist for a bit. After things fell apart with us.
你这么说合适吗? 我们就是“闹翻”?
And is that how you presented the matter? That things just "fell apart"?
这指出了我们关系中的魅力和致命伤
It said the allure-- and the fatal flaw-- of our relationship
你是坏的好女孩 我是好的坏女孩
was that you were a bad good-girl, and I was a good bad-girl.
你表面上看起来很坏
On the surface, you make a show of being rather bad,
但你骨子里好得很
but deep down, you're almost frighteningly good.
我正好相反
And I'm the opposite.
你花钱就是为了听这个家伙胡说八道?
And did you pay for that drivel with actual money?
它帮了我不少
It helped me. Quite a bit.
你还在摆弄那些娃娃屋吗?
Do you still muck about with those doll's houses?
很多年没玩了
Not for years.
那个人造心理医生有个理论
The AIT had a theory.
它说这都与秩序和控制有关
It said it was all about order and control.
你出生的地方没有这两样东西
That you came from a place where you had neither,
所以你从娃娃屋里寻找补偿
and the doll's houses were a way to compensate.
待在微型世界让你觉得安全
Miniature worlds in which you could feel safe.
真是满嘴跑火车
That sounds like a steaming pile of horseshit.
你有更好的解释吗?
You have a better explanation?
你得承认这个爱好是挺古怪的
You have to admit it's an eccentric hobby.
你觉得要理解一个人很难吗?
Do you ever find it difficult to understand people?
理解他们在想些什么 感受到什么?
You know, what they're thinking, what they're feeling?
你说同理心?
Empathy, you mean?
这就像拿出个小人 然后让它移♥动♥
There's something about taking a tiny figure and shifting it about.
安排它怎么坐
Arranging how it's sitting.
让他眼睛看哪里
What it's looking at.
这让我觉得自己能够
And it made me feel like I had access
走进另一个人的内心
into another being's inner... inner life.
这感觉弥足珍贵
And that can feel rather priceless.
你准备吻我吗?
You gonna kiss me?
这是你想要的?
Is that what you want?
我真是太想你了 艾丽塔 你不知道我有多想你
I have fucking missed you, Aelita. You have no idea how much.
你以前应该对我好一点
Mm. You should've treated me better.
你是想要我道歉吗?
You-you want an apology? Is-is that it?
没有 都过去了 八百年前的事了
No. Water under the bridge. Swept out to sea long ago.
然后呢?
What, then?
说说你的工作
Tell me about your job.
我的工作? -是的
My job? - Yeah.
在那个秘密的地道里
What mysteries do you oversee,
巨大的铁门后面 你负责的是什么神秘的事?
down there in your secret burrow with the big steel door?
你不会想知道的 -我想知道
You don't want to hear about that. - No, I do. I do.
这里就像个巨大的培养皿
...like a giant petri dish, really.
我们想干什么都行 我们也正在这么做
We can do anything we want here. Well, we are doing anything we want.
这里是真实的? 你确定吗?
And it's real? You're certain of that?
让人摸不着头脑 不是吗?
Boggles the mind, doesn't it?
他们告诉我们 这就像个仿真游戏
See, we're told it's like a simulation. An elaborate...
根据要求 我们要这样跟你们解释
That's how we're instructed to explain it, the data we send down
你们这些下级类型
to you lower-echelon types.
下级类型? 好的
Lower-echelon types? All right.
有多少人可以访问这里?
And, uh, how many people have access?
只有我的团队可以 当然还有努兰博士
Just my team. And Dr. Nuland, of course.
还有上层安保人员 可能有32人
As well as the upper tier security personnel. So maybe two dozen?
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我们叫它上帝喷泉
We call it the God font.
我可以访问这里的一切
I can access anything here.
不仅仅来自那个时间桩 还有研究所的全部内容
And not just from the stub, either, but from the R.I. in its entirety.
但我们的数据库
But our data culls--
只是沧海一粟
that's just a grain of sand on a larger beach.
我们在时间桩里积极修改条件
We're actively altering conditions in the stub.
我们正在进行八千多项研究
We have over 8,000 studies running.
研究什么?
Researching what?
很难用一个单一的领域来概括
It would be difficult to name a field without a foothold.
植物学、气象学、动物学、遗传学
Botany, meteorology, zoology, genetics,
海洋学、机器人学、森林学...
oceanography, robotics, forestry...
但真正令人兴奋的
But the truly exciting stuff,
是秘密拯救世界项目
the hush-hush, saving-the-world shit?
来自行为模式部
That comes from our Behavioral Mod Department.
他们在时间桩成立了一家空壳公♥司♥
They set up a shell company in the stub
并以该公♥司♥名义与美国♥军♥方签订了合同
which bid on a contract with the American military
为军队人员安装神经植入物
to install haptic implants in personnel.
算是我们的技术 但是具备适当的原始感
Our tech, more or less, but on an appropriately primitive level.
要达到什么目的?
To what end?
你来看 这很有趣
Watch. This one's fun.
我们在偏远的前哨站有一个海军陆战队精英小队
Let's say we have a group of elite Marines at a remote outpost.
情报部门告诉他们 敌人正打算
They've been told enemy forces are planning to
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表