剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表
不过...
But...
回家吧
Go home.
我会把一切都告诉你 我保证
I'll tell you everything. I give you my word.
觉得熟悉吗?
Look familiar?
这里以前是临时难民营
This is where the camp was,
我们第一次见面的地方
where we first met.
你不记得了 是吧?
You don't remember, do you?
我那时太小了
I was too young.
你那时七岁 沃尔夫
You were seven, Wolf.
那时我们太小了 对很多事无能为力 但记忆不会出问题
It was too young for many things, but remembering isn't one of them.
你不记得是因为你不该记得
The reason you don't remember is 'cause you're not supposed to.
艾丽塔
Aelita.
事实证明 我们的植入物 是非常复杂的装置
Our implants, turns out they're rather complex devices.
它们最强大的功能是抑制记忆
And one thing that they do do best is suppress memory.
大家都知道 植入物会减低创伤
Everyone knows that. They blunt trauma.
想知道 我在去除记忆时 是什么样的情况吗?
Well, do you want to know what happened when I ripped out mine?
你失去了免疫增强 还有其他东西
You lost your immunity boost, among other things,
我觉得你很快会后悔
which I suspect you'll soon come to regret.
不 我开始想起事情
No, I started to remember things.
所有事情
Everything.
这里有尸体
There's bodies here,
在绿茵茵的草皮下面
under this beautiful green turf,
藏着成千上万的尸体
thousands and thousands of bodies.
挖个洞 亲爱的
Dig a hole, love.
你妈妈在这里
Your mother's here,
还有你的姐妹
and your sisters
还有你弟弟
and your little brother.
如果你把植入器挖除 就会想起他们
And you'd remember them if you'd just cut yourself free.
我的家人也是 都惨遭屠♥杀♥
My family, too. All slaughtered.
拿给他
Give it to him.
你就打算这样把手插在口袋里傻站着?
Are you just gonna stand there with your hands in your pockets?
接过去!
Fucking pick it up.
你想知道是谁杀了我们的家人吗 沃尔夫? 就是盗窃组织!
Do you want to know who killed our families, Wolf? The Klept.
你的好朋友列夫的爸爸和他同党
Your mate Lev's father and his sort,
因为当时他们就掌控大局了
'cause they were running things by then.
营地里有传染病 他们害怕失控 就把我们全部消灭了
There was contagion in the camps, and they wiped us all out for fear of it.
不仅是这里 而是整个英格兰!
And not just here, all over England.
他们通过协调 在两周里杀死了五百万人
It was a little coordinated effort. Five million people in under a fortnight.
这是很惊人的成就 不是吗? 你觉得呢?
Now, that's quite an achievement, isn't it? Don't you think?
所以他们抑制我们的记忆
So, yeah, they suppress our memories
因为他们仍然害怕我们
because they still fear us.
我们?
Us?
我在召集他们
I'm gathering them.
被剥夺一切的人组成小军队 为了伸张正义
A little army of the dispossessed. You know, render justice.
你聚集这帮乌合之众能成什么事?
What could you possibly plan to accomplish with this rabble?
打碎几扇窗户?
Shatter a few windows?
盗窃组织和研究所就会吓倒?
I'm sure the Klept and the R.I. will be terrified.
我们需要适当的工具
All we need are the proper tools.
什么工具?
Which are?
研究所创造的每一项技术的秘密
The secrets to every wonder that the R.I. have ever built.
无限就掌握在你手中
Infinity in the palm of your hand.
从哪里才能弄到这些秘密?
And where would you possibly get that?
就在那个女孩的脑袋里
Inside the girl's head.
那个医生跟你说过概率吗 贾斯珀?
That doctor give you a probability or anything, Jasper? You know, like,
比如10%的存活率之类的
ten percent chance of survival, something like that?
他只说要我做好最坏的打算
He just said I should prepare for the worst.
对于你痛失亲人我很遗憾 大家都很遗憾
Well, I'm real sorry for your loss. You know, we all are.
但他死得轰轰烈烈 不是吗?
But, uh, he died like a warrior king, didn't he?
他还没死呢
He's not dead yet.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
他拼死战斗
He went out fighting.
我们有责任继承他的遗志
And we owe it to him to carry on his legacy.
我应该是下一任负责人 不是吗?
So, uh, guess I'm next in charge, right?
这怎么说呢?
How you figure?
我一直是他的副手 -去你的吧
Well, I was always his number two. -The fuck you were.
好吧
All right, all right.
那我们就采取...
Let's say we approach this thing like a...
那叫什么来着?
uh, what do you call it?
罗马有三个皇帝在位时的制度
That thing that the Romans did when, uh, there were three emperors?
叫什么来着...
Fuck, what was it?
那个...
a, uh...
三头政♥治♥
A triumvirate.
说对了
Yeah, that's it.
但我们有四个人
Yeah, but there's four of us.
你可以继续给我们开车 贾斯珀
You can still drive for us, Jasper.
洗洗车之类的
Wash our cars and shit.
当然 你摆弄汽车还是有一套的
Oh, absolutely, you-you do a great job with them cars.
这么着...
Now...
给我再来一扎
Let's get a fresh one of these.
去呀
Go on.
把钱记在你叔叔的账上
Oh, and, um... put it on your uncle's tab,
如果他们还买♥♥你叔叔的账
if they're still honoring it.
把窗给我打开
Open the fucking window.
怎么了?
What?
给我打开这该死的...
Open the fuck...
你得把车擦干净了 贾斯珀
You're gonna have to clean that up now, Jasper.
应该先放谁下去?
Who should I drop off first?
贾斯珀?
Jasper?
你还记得我们关于《强手棋》的争吵吗?
You remember that fight we had about Monopoly?
这都几点了?
What time is it?
2点多了
It's a little after 2:00.
我们在感恩节跟弗林、伯顿和艾拉一起玩的
We were playing Flynne and Burton and Ella on Thanksgiving.
我遥遥领先
And, uh, I was way ahead,
我有点过意不去 当他们快要破产的时候
and I was sort of feeling bad about it, so I kept letting people borrow money
我总是借钱给他们
when it seemed like they were about to go bust.
到最后 伯顿白手起家 居然赢了
And then, in the end, Burton came back from nothing to win.
亲爱的 你喝醉了吗?
Hon, are you drunk?
之后你就生我气了
You got mad at me after. You said...
你说如果我还是
I'd never amount to anything
把软弱当成善意 我会一事无成
if I didn't stop mistaking weakness for kindness.
贾斯珀 那不是我的真心话
Oh, Jasper. I-I didn't mean that.
就是
Yes, you did.
不 真的不是
No. No. I really didn't.
我嫁给你 就是因为你的善良
The whole reason I married you is 'cause of how kind you are.
那你当时为什么那么说?
Why'd you say that, then?
我只是希望你贏一次
I guess I just wanted you to win for once.
你值得拥有一次胜利
I felt like you deserved it.
我们为什么说这个?
Why are we having this conversation?
我刚刚险些犯下大错
I was about to make a huge fucking mistake.
你在说什么?
How do you mean?
没事 我爱你 我马上回家
Nothing. I love you. I'll be home soon.
阿蒂克斯!
Atticus!
可恶! 阿蒂克斯!
Fuck! Atticus!
阿蒂克斯 醒醒 伙计!
Atticus, wake up, man!
阿蒂克斯! 可恶 醒醒啊 阿蒂克斯!
Atticus! Fucking wake the fuck up. Atticus! Atticus!
卡什!
Cash, Cash, Cash,
卡什!
Cash!
阿蒂克斯!
Atticus!
阿蒂克斯!
Atticus! Atticus!
醒醒啊! 阿蒂克斯!
Atticus, wake up!
快给我醒醒
Wake the fuck up.
阿蒂克斯!
Atticus!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
天哪
Oh, fuck.
火车事故我听说了 汤米
I heard about that train crash, Tommy.
我来不是为这件事
That's not why I'm here.
我知道你一直在保守秘密 弗林
Look, I know you've been keeping secrets, Flynne.
汤米... -没必要编什么谎话 我懂
Tommy. -Ain't no need to give me a line. I get it.
我接到了国土安♥全♥部♥的电♥话♥
I got a, uh, phone call from Homeland Security.
是右翼民兵的传闻
Right-wing militia chatter.
剧集 | 边缘世界(2022) | 导航列表